剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yes, how many?
好的 多少人
Three.
三位
Three it is. Will I need to send a car?
好的 三位 需要派车接您吗
No, the address will be fine.
不用了 告诉我地址就行
The Vardin House in Briarcliff Manor.
布莱尔克利夫庄园的瓦尔金会所
See you at 9:00.
九点见
Does anybody have any idea
有谁知道
what we're about to get ourselves into?
咱们晚上要去那做什么吗
Not a clue, but hopefully, Jack will be there.
不知道 但是希望杰克在那
Yeah, and maybe someone that can tell us
对 也许会有人知道
who Diana Payne really is.
戴安娜·佩恩究竟是谁
I'm gonna get Arthur to pull the car around.
我去叫亚瑟把车开来
Wait. What about Diana's book?
等下 戴安娜的备忘录怎么办
This is my only chance to find out who Gossip Girl really is.
这是我唯一能查出"八卦天后"是谁的机会
I already made a copy.
我已经复印了一份
Well, I don't know why
我不明白你为什么突然
you're suddenly so interested in that sad little shut-in,
对那个从不出现的可悲小人物这么感兴趣
but here you go. We don't need it anymore.
但是给你 我们不需要了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, follow that limo.
跟上那辆豪车
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh! Serena, you are a lifesaver!
瑟琳娜 你真是救命恩人
How did you do it?
你怎么拿到的
I just asked.
就是直接开口要
Well, I'm indebted to you. Oh, wait. No, I'm not,
我欠你个人情 等下 我不欠
because I've got something you want--
我也有你想要的东西
Gossip Girl's real phone number.
真正的"八卦天后"的电♥话♥号♥码
Use it wisely.
好好利用
Thank you.
谢谢
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a meeting. Bye.
很抱歉失陪了 我开会要迟到了 拜
Here. Let me.
拿来 我来
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Gps'ing Gossip Girl. How else are we gonna find her?
定位"八卦天后" 否则我们怎么找到她
What do you mean "We"?
你说"我们"是什么意思
Look, I'm the only person who knows why
只有我清楚
you really want Gossip Girl's phone number.
你想要"八卦天后"电♥话♥的真实原因
Even if you think you can figure out who she is,
你认为自己能查出她是谁
you can find a way to keep her site forever.
就能找到办法永远控制她的网站
And why would you help me?
你为什么要帮我呢
Well, you ever heard the expression
你应该听过这个说法吧
"The devil you know"?
明枪易躲 暗箭难防
Oh, look. Gossip Girl's on the move.
瞧 "八卦天后"移♥动♥了
And, uh, my van is just around the corner.
我的车就在那边
Okay, fine, let's go.
好吧 咱们走
Who doesn't love a road trip?
有谁不喜欢公路旅行呢
Just watch your blind spot, kiddies,
注意盲点 小朋友们
or you'll wind up blindsided.
不然就只能暗箭收场了
Excuse me.
借过
Whoa. This is not what I was expecting at all.
这和我想象的完全不一样
Nate, this is a sex club?
内特 这是性俱乐部吗
It's more of a roving brothel.
更像是一个移♥动♥妓院
My father--well, Bart-- belonged.
属于我父亲 巴特
Ah, that's how you knew the lockbox code.
所以你才会知道密♥码♥箱的密♥码♥
Jack's here. We just have to find him.
杰克在这 我们只需要找到他
How can you be sure?
你怎么这么肯定呢
It's the perfect place
这里是堕落的人隐藏的绝好地方
for a degenerate like him to hide in.
对他来说正合适
It's also the kind of event he wouldn't miss for the world.
而且这种活动他绝对不会错过的
Wouldn't blame him.
不怪他
But what on earth does this have to do with Diana?
但是这和戴安娜究竟有什么关系
Find out and you'll have her out of "The spectator" by sunrise.
找出真♥相♥ 今晚就能把她踢出《观察家》
Hi. I'm Josephine.
嗨 我叫约瑟芬
You look like you need a friend.
看起来你需要一个朋友
He has a friend.
他已经有伴了
Then why don't I show you the bedrooms?
那我带你们去卧室怎么样
Both of you?
二位一起来
Yeah, let's-- let's look around.
好的 带我们转转吧
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
你们俩在这干什么呢
And why are you dressed as waitresses?
而且为什么要穿成女招待的样子
Uh, the bouncer at the door
门口保镖问我们
asked if we were "India's girls."
是不是"印蒂亚的姑娘"
So we just went with it, and then he pointed us
我们顺着他说 他就把我们带到更衣室
to the dressing room and told us to change.
叫我们换衣服
But full disclosure--
但最初原因是
we actually gps'ed Gossip Girl's phone,
我们定位了"八卦天后"的手♥机♥
and it led us here.
把我们带到了这里
Wait. India's girls? Who's--who's India?
等等 印蒂亚的姑娘 印蒂亚是谁
I don't know. The madame?
我不知道 老鸨吗
But I bet if we find India,
但是我敢说只要我们找到印蒂亚
we find out how Diana fits into all of this.
我们就能查出戴安娜在这之中起什么作用
Or we just find Gossip Girl
或者我们找到"八卦天后"
and make her tell us Diana's secret.
让她告诉我们戴安娜的秘密
Maybe this place is how they know each other.
也许她们就是在这里认识的
Wait, wait, wait, there she is.
等等 等下 她在那
All right, let's split up.
好了 分头行动
We'll look for India. Serena,
我们去找印蒂亚 瑟琳娜
you go find gossip girl. And stay away from Diana if you can.
你去找"八卦天后" 尽量远离戴安娜
If she even knows that we're here...
若她知道我们在这里...
Ugh. This isn't my first rodeo. Thank you.
我不是第一次演戏了 谢谢
No, but it's mine, and it's awesome.
对 但我是第一次 这太帅了
I'm sorry. I thought you'd love that last room,
抱歉 我以为你们会喜欢刚才那间屋子
especially the canopy bed.
特别是那张四柱床
You look like the type that likes a royal theme.
你们看上去应该喜欢王室风格
Not anymore.
现在不喜欢了
Perhaps we should extend our search to beyond just bedrooms.
也许我们应该不只看卧室
Uh, yes. Any dark, small space will do.
没错 任何黑暗的小空间都可以
Closet, attic, the wine cellar.
壁橱 阁楼 酒窖都可以
We might not have time to see the whole house.
我们可能没时间看遍整个房♥子
The whole house? We'd love to.
整个房♥子 太好了
Every room, even the occupied ones.
我们要看每间屋子 有人用的也要看
She likes to watch.
她喜欢观看
Meter's running, kid.
里程表还打着呢 孩子
You getting out or we heading back?
你要下车还是回去
Just--just, uh, just give me a minute, all right?
请...给我一分钟 好吗
Yeah.
喂
Hey. Just checking in.
嘿 只是问你一下
You and Blair talk yet?
你和布莱尔谈过了吗
No. No, but we're about to.
没 没 但就要谈了
Dan, it's been hours. Where are you?
丹 都过了几小时了 你在哪
Honestly, I don't-- I don't really know.
实话说 我...我也不知道
But, uh, I went to go talk to her at the empire,
但我去帝国酒店找她
and then I saw her and Chuck leaving together in his limo.
但看到她和恰克一起上车离开了
So, um...
所以...
I may have followed them.
我好像跟踪了他们
May have?
好像
Yeah, listen, something's going on, dad.
对 爸爸 有点不对劲
I mean, she--she's--she's with Chuck inside a huge mansion.
她和恰克在一所豪♥宅♥里
I'm worried about her.
我很担心她
Dan, the only person I'm worried about right now is you.
丹 我现在唯一担心的是你
So whatever Blair is doing with or without Chuck,
无论有没有与恰克一起 布莱尔做任何事
you have to trust her.
你都该信任她
If you storm in there and confront her,
如果你冲进去找她
she'll know for sure you don't.
她会知道你不信任她
Let Blair have her evening,
给布莱尔一晚私人空间
and wait for her to tell you about it.
等她来告诉你今晚的事
I'm sure she will if you give her a chance.
我相信你若给她机会 她不会隐瞒的
Hey, man, I think one of your girls slipped something in my drink.
兄弟 有个姑娘往我酒里加了东西
Relax, kid, it's a party.
放轻松 孩子 这是个聚会
Things happen.
什么事都有
Well, I wanna talk to India. Where is she?
我想和印蒂亚谈谈 她在哪
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表