剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Look, Nate, you need to
听我说 内特
put your feelings for Diana aside
你得撇开你和戴安娜的私人情感
and think of the ramifications for releasing this.
好好想想公布这份资料的后果
This would do way more harm than good.
这绝对是有害无益
But it's our smoking gun.
这可是我们的杀手锏
That's gonna shoot you, me,
但是最终受害的将是你 我
and all of our friends in the foot.
还有我们的朋友
Promise me you won't show this to anyone,
向我保证你不会向任何人公开这份资料
especially Diana.
尤其是戴安娜
Okay, fine, I won't show Diana.
好吧 我不会给戴安娜看的
What won't you show me?
你不会给我看什么东西
So...
所以...
This is what my real life is like.
这就是我真实的生活
I'm... sorry I lied to you, Max.
很抱歉对你说谎了 马克斯
It's what I wanted to tell you
上周撞见你的时候
when I bumped into you last week.
我就想向你坦白了
Well, at least I finally get it. All this time I was worried
至少我现在搞清楚了 我一直担心
it was something I did that drove you away.
是不是我做错了什么让你离开我
No! You were great. You've always been great.
不 你很棒 一直都是
Look, Ivy--
听我说 艾薇
I-I'm sorry. I mean, Charlie.
抱歉 我是指 查莉
My feelings haven't changed.
我对你的心一直没变
And now that I know why you did what you did,
既然我现在知道了你这么做的原因
maybe we could give our relationship another chance.
或许我们应该再给彼此一次机会
Max, the truth is, after all this lying,
马克斯 事实上 经过这么多谎言
I just need some time alone to figure out my real self.
我现在只想静下心来想想什么才是真的我
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
Not really, no.
不是太懂
I do love you.
我是真的爱你
And, um...
而且...
I wanna prove it to you.
我想要证明给你看
You... have always talked about moving out to Portland
你 不是总说希望能去波特兰
to start your own restaurant.
开一家自己的餐馆吗
That's your dream.
那是你的梦想
Now I can help make that happen.
现在我可以帮你实现它
How?
怎么帮
Since money isn't really an issue in my family,
我们家一直不差钱
I could... give you something to help you get started.
我可以给你些钱作为启动资金
Would $50,000 be enough?
五万美元够吗
I-Ivy...
艾...艾薇
And then in a couple of months,
然后再过几个月
I could come and join you.
我就能过去和你一起打拼了
You'd really do that for me?
你真的要为我这么做吗
I'd do anything for you.
为了你我什么都愿意
You know, it's... getting really late,
我现在...快要迟到了
and I have to get ready for my girlfriend's shower,
我得去参加我朋友的婚前派对
so let's meet tomorrow before you go.
明天你走之前我们再见一面吧
And I can give you the money then.
到时我把钱给你
Okay? Sounds good? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
It was very nice to meet you, missus...
很高兴见到你 您是
Humphrey. You, too, Max.
汉弗瑞 也很高兴见到你马克斯
Will I be seeing you again?
我们还会见面吗
I hope so. That's a great photo.
希望会 这照片照得不错
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Sadly, it's the only real family portrait that I have.
可惜这是我仅有的一张全家福
Did you ever meet Charlie's mother Carol in Florida?
你在弗罗里达见过查莉的母亲卡萝吗
That's her mom? Yeah.
这是她母亲吗 是的
You know, I-I think I will be seeing you again.
你知道吗 我觉得我们很快会再见面的
Real soon. Good.
很快 太好了
Uh-oh, Charlie. Your mother of a lie
查莉 你母亲的谎言
is about to get you stuck in one big parent trap.
是你深陷家族阴谋
Nate, I can't believe it. This is exactly what we need.
内特 真不敢相信 这正是我们需要的
I know, but we can't release it.
我知道 但是我们不能公布出来
Why? It's the answer to all our problems.
为什么 这会解决我们所有的问题
I'm doing it.
我要发表出来
Hey, look, I talked it over with Serena,
我和瑟琳娜谈过了
and I just think she's right.
我觉得她说的对
It's too destructive to our friends.
这对我们的朋友不利
Destructive to your friends or to you?
是对你的朋友们不利还是对你不利
I think you're just trying to save your ass
我觉得你只是将自己从这趟混水中撇清
so people don't see all the salacious things
这样大家就不会看到你发到《八卦天后》上
you've sent in to "Gossip Girl."
所有的猥亵之事
Okay, honestly, I hadn't even thought of that.
好吧 老实说 我没这样想过
I'm sure. Why don't we just see
我确定 我们何不来看看
how many of your friends you've betrayed over the years?
这些年你背叛过多少朋友呢
You've never sent anything in to her?
你从来没发给过她任何事情吗
Guess not. Just not who I am.
看来是没有 这不是我的为人
You really are a good, honest man, aren't you?
你还真是个诚实善良的好男人啊
I didn't think anyone like you exited anymore.
我想不出这世上还有谁像你一样
Oh, we're a very rare breed.
我们可是绝种好人
That's why when you find one of us, you gotta hold on real tight.
所以当你找到我这样的人时 要好好把握
Okay. You've convinced me.
好吧 我听你的
So you're not gonna release it?
这么说你不会发表它了
What about you and your job and "The Spectator"?
那你的工作和《观察家》怎么办呢
I'll figure something out.
我会想出办法来的
So... I've just got a few things to finish up here.
我这里还有几件事要办
All right.
好的
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hi, Blair. You getting excited for tonight?
布莱尔 你为今晚感到兴奋吗
Of course. We all know how much I love Souvlaki.
当然了 大家都知道我有多喜欢吃希腊烤肉
Who told you? It was supposed to be a secret.
谁告诉你的 这本该是个秘密
Well, it's not. Is Serena there?
这不是秘密 瑟琳娜在吗
She's not picking up her cell.
她不接我电♥话♥
No, she's out getting the dessert for the party--
不在 她外出为派对采购甜点去了
Hawaiian shaved ice with all the best flavors,
有各种口味的夏威夷刨冰
including everyone's favorite--
包括大家都喜欢的
Tutti frutti.
蜜饯冰淇淋
Don't worry. I promise it will be a night that you never forget.
别担心 我发誓这会是一个令你终身难忘的夜晚
Oh, I'm sure about that.
我对此深信不疑
Isn't it a little mean, you and all of Blair's friends are
你和布莱尔的朋友都这么捉弄她
messing with her about tonight?
是不是有点儿过分了
Well, it might be the only event in Blair's entire life
这也许是布莱尔生命中唯一一件
where she's not in control.
她不能控制的事情
What about you?
你呢
How was it reconnecting with your old friend,
和你的老朋友重聚得怎么样
or should I say old boyfriend?
也许我应该称之为前男友
Do you plan to see him again?
你打算再见他吗
No. He took off back to Florida.
不 他回佛罗里达了
I'm sorry that you had to find out
很抱歉发生了
about the "Ivy" thing like that.
艾薇这样的事情
I'm the one that's sorry--
我才应该感到抱歉
sorry your mother put you through that.
很抱歉你母亲将你卷入此事
I hope you know you have family that cares about you,
我希望你知道家里人是关心你的
and you can always be your true self with us.
和我们在一起 你可以做真实的自己
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on, ladies. I didn't hire you to watch movies.
女士们 我可不是雇你们来看电影的
Unless you wore my friend out already.
还是你们已经让我的这位朋友精疲力尽了
We tried, but he wouldn't stop complaining
我们努力过了 但是他不停地念叨
about some girl named Serena and
一个叫瑟琳娜的女孩
wanting to be a man of action.
还想成为一个行动派
So when he mentioned something about a shower,
所以他说想洗澡的时候
we were like, "Yeah,"
我们很"嗨"
but then he never came in to join us.
但是他没加入我们
And by the time we got out, he was gone.
等到我们出去的时候 他已经走了
It's important to be careful about what you tell others.
你告诉别人事情时要当心u3000这点很重要
What are you doing in here?
你在这干嘛
Well, I was just going to check some e-mails
我刚才在查邮件
until you finished getting dressed, mon ami.
等你穿好衣服 我的朋友
I don't want you to get a big head about this,
我说这话 你不要得意
but perhaps you were right
但也许你是对的
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表