剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Oh, you will. Wait. Have you seen my friends?
我会去的 等等 你看到我的朋友们了吗
Hey, get down from there!
从那里跳下来
Guys. Guys. G--
你们 你们
You're about to be in a lot of trouble,
你麻烦大了
but I get the feeling you don't care.
我怎么觉得你满不在乎啊
You free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
I am now.
我现在有空
Oh! I forgot to ask you. How was the audition?
对了 我忘记问你 试镜怎么样
Well, after I told them I wasn't an actor,
当我告诉他们 我不是演员之后
They said, "That's too bad, because you'd be perfect
他们说 真是太遗憾了 你太适合
as a kid from an east coast political family
演一个东海岸政♥治♥家族的孩子
who's constantly manipulated
那种总是被家族操控
while trying to keep everyone around him happy."
同时还努力地让身边的朋友都开心的人
They told me that.
他们就是这样跟我说的
You should've said, "Yes!" I mean it.
你应该说 "是的" 我说真的
If there was still in Oprah, she would've been all over that.
如果是上奥普拉脱口秀的话 她会更清楚的
Oh, I like Gayle.
我喜欢盖尔[同为脱口秀主持人]
Me, too.
我也是
So by the way, thank you for letting me use your card.
还有 谢谢你让我用你的卡
If you hadn't been here,
如果不是你来了
I don't know how I would've gotten this task done--
我都不知道我怎么完成这个任务
which I'm sure was Marshall's intention.
而马歇尔恰恰不想让我顺利完成
Hey, gotta love California's laws.
我越来越喜欢加州的法则
Oh, by the way,
还有
does Patrick Roberts have glaucoma or something?
帕瑞克·罗伯茨是有青光眼还是什么病
Like a--like a little nervous twitch?
比如 有点紧张抽搐症之类的
Who knows? It was the last thing on the list.
谁知道呢 任务单上的最后一项
"Get Patrick his medicinal weed."
准备好帕瑞克的大♥麻♥
I wonder which one he'll want--
我不知道他会喜欢哪种
Blueberry headband,
"蓝莓头手"
Dragon of shaolin, or sushi Friday?
"少林龙" 还是"周五寿司"
Headband's pretty good...
"头手"不错
From what I've heard from people telling me that it's good.
这是我听说来的
No, no judgment. I'm just curious why you need it.
没什么意思 我只是好奇你怎么会需要那个
It's not like cruising around on a yacht is stressful.
坐在游艇里巡航没什么可紧张的吧
Uh, no, I know that, okay? But doing nothing
不是紧张 但是成天无所事事
has given me a lot of time to think, you know?
给了我足够的思考时间
And maybe the last couple years are starting to take their toll on me,
也许是旧事的影响
between my family, Juliet...
我的家庭 茱丽叶
Raina, you.
瑞娜 还有你
I mean, sometimes I wish I could just reinvent myself, you know?
有时候 我真希望可以改头换面重新做人
Well, you've come to the right place.
那你真的来对地方了
Everyone in Hollywood reinvents themselves.
在好莱坞的每个人都重新做人了
I mean, look at me.
比如说我
I have gone from "It" Girl to working girl
离家短短三千英里
in just 3,000 miles.
我就从物质女变成工作女
I'm impressed. I'm impressed.
真是让我大吃一惊
Look, if you're sick of being you,
听着 如果你厌倦了做自己
be someone else for a while.
就换个角色
Yeah, and just where do you suppose that I do that?
那你说我该去哪里换个角色呢
At the party we earned our way into tonight.
今晚的派对就是一个很好的机会
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
My, don't you look lovely!
天啊 你看起来真可爱
Miss Blair go to U.N.
布莱尔小姐要去联♥合♥国♥
With Louis and the princess?
和路易还有王妃一起
I-I-I thought it wasn't proper.
我觉得不太合适
It isn't. Miss Blair testing prince.
本来就是 布莱尔小姐是在试探王子
Louis told me he would stand up to his mother tonight.
路易跟我说 他今晚会跟他妈妈摊牌
So if he does, everything can continue the way it's meant to.
如果他做到了 那一切就按计划行事
And if he doesn't, he and his mother will have
如果他做不到 那就让他们娘俩
a lovely wedding in November without a bride.
11月举办一场没有新娘的美好婚礼吧
Or she could just take my place,
或者她可以直接取代我的位置
which seems to be what she wants.
她似乎对此求之不得
Wish me luck.
祝我好运吧
Darling, is the stress of the wedding getting to you?
亲爱的 是不是婚礼给你的压力太大了
Testing a good man who loves you never ends well.
刻意考验一个爱你的好男人通常没有好结果
Nothing is getting to me, mother.
妈妈 我没有任何压力
I am a Waldorf woman.
我是霍道夫家的女人
I need to know I still have a voice
我需要掌握话语权
and that voice is heard.
同时保证我的话不会被忽视
Now I'm gonna go wait for Louis downstairs.
我现在要下楼等路易了
I swear,
我发誓
sometimes I don't know where she gets it from.
有时候 我真不知道她这脾气哪来的
Louis.
路易
Dan.
丹
Hey. Uh, listen, I-I really need your help.
我真的需要你的帮助
I wrote a story
我写的一个故事
that this magazine is publishing in their next issue,
就要在一本杂♥志♥的下一♥期♥发表了
and I really don't want them to.
但其实我根本不想它发表
I have no idea how to stop it,
可我没办法阻止他们
but I-I figured, you know,
但我想
if you put your royal weight behind it,
如果你用你的皇室身份给他们施压
it could be dead in an hour.
这事大概一个小时就能解决
I'm sorry. I have an event I'm late for.
对不起 我还有个宴会 马上要迟到了
Blair is Blair is the one the story's about.
布莱尔 布莱尔就是这故事的主角
I swear to you, if this story ever sees the light of day,
我向你保证 一旦这个故事见了天日
you are not gonna be happy.
你一定会很不开心的
You ready to go?
准备好出发了吗
I thought your text said you were bringing a friend.
你短♥信♥上不是说 要带一个朋友来吗
Oh, Marilu got a ride with Patrick Roberts.
玛丽卢和帕特里克·罗伯茨一起走了
She goes wherever he goes anyway.
她跟他寸步不离
Why? Are they together?
为什么 他们在一起了吗
No, she's his minder from the bond company.
不是 她是保险公♥司♥派来的行为监督人
He has to stay sober, or the film gets shut down.
他必须时刻保持清醒 否则电影就泡汤了
Luckily, you and I don't.
幸运的是 你跟我不需要
But you won't be needing that helmet. I brought my truck.
你不用戴那个头盔了 我开了卡车过来
Riding Mulholland can be pretty dangerous,
在穆赫兰道骑车相当危险
and that's where the party is.
而且派对就在那里举♥行♥
Well, I'll throw this inside.
那我把这个放进去
Stick and stones may just break bones,
石头棍棒也许只会让你伤筋断骨
but the wounds from words never heal...
但言语带来的伤痕却永远无法愈合
Especially when they're words we hoped we'd never read.
尤其是那些我们希望从没看见过的言语
On second thought,
转念一想
I'm sure I could ride carefully.
我可以小心点骑
Nothing's that dangerous, right?
不会有那么危险 是吧
Here you go.
给你
Oh, you can't possibly--
你不可能
have finished? She did.
都搞定 可她就是做到了
Everything?
所有事
Well, technically, there's still one thing left.
严格来说 还差一件事
Have you see Patrick?
你看见帕特里克了吗
Yeah, outside by the pool.
他在外面泳池边
This is your chance.
你的机会来了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Come on. You're at a party
别装蒜了 你横跨整个美国
all the way across the country from your real life,
来参加一个不属于你生活圈子的派对
where no one knows your name.
这里根本没人认识你
Who do you wanna be?
你想扮成谁
No. No, I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. All right?
不要 我不认为这样有用
Oh, my God. Are you that guy-- that guy from that movie?
天啊 你是那个 你是电影里那个谁吗
Uh... yes.
没错
I love that guy. Can we have your autograph?
我爱死他了 能给我们签个名吗
Yeah.
没问题
Do you live in L.A.? Yes.
你住在洛杉矶吗 是的
Is that your Maybach in the driveway? Yeah.
车道上停的迈巴♥赫♥是你的吗 是的
This is your house? Yes.
这是你的房♥子吗 是的
How about a tour?
带我参观一下怎么样
Yes. Absolutely.
好的 当然没问题
Uh, this is a private tour.
这是私人之旅
My, my.
我的神啊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表