剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
How about a tour?
带我参观一下怎么样
Absolutely.
当然没问题
It is my house. Don't you think you should be the one to go?
这是我家 你不觉得该走的是你吗
Actually, this is my house.
事实上 这是我家
Nice to meet you, by the way, um...
很高兴见到你 你叫
Nate.
内特
How would you like to keep working for me?
你愿意继续为我工作吗
I would love to.
我非常乐意
I have to say it was a pretty devious plan.
我不得不说这是个非常精明的计划
Thank you, Ivy. You played your part perfectly.
谢谢你 艾薇 你表现得很好
One month anniversary of our move.
庆祝我们搬家1个月
Ivy, stop talking to your boyfriend and start working.
艾薇 别跟你男友闲聊了 赶紧开工
Charlie! Oh, my gosh!
查理 天呐
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
Why would Vanessa steal your story?
为什么瓦内萨要偷你的小说呢
To teach me a lesson.
为了教训我
People write songs about wiping out on our L.A. Roadways.
有些歌♥里都写到 在洛杉矶的道路上翻车
I'm not scared of anything.
我什么都不怕
Do they know?
他们知道了吗
Know what?
知道什么
How far along you are. I'd say... six weeks?
知道你怀孕多久了 我猜...6周了吧
I'm not pregnant.
我没怀孕
Lie to me all you want,
随你怎么说
but your body will be telling the whole world
但是婚礼那天
the truth by the time of your wedding.
你的体型会显露真♥相♥的
Rise and shine, upper east siders.
起床了 上东区的贵族们
It's time for your annual checkup.
年度体♥检♥该开始了
Lucky for you, doctors take their confidentiality seriously around here.
值得庆幸的是 这里的医生都守口如瓶
Are you sure this doctor's reputable?
你确定这医生可靠吗
Your prenatal care is imperative.
你的产前检查非常重要
You never care about my womb before.
你可从来没关心过我的子♥宫♥
Maybe this is way to avoid seeing Mr. Louis off on trip to Monaco
你可能是为了逃避送路易先生
for feast of Assumption Holiday.
去摩纳哥参加圣母升♥天♥节庆典
Louis' sister Beatrice is
路易的妹妹碧儿翠思
picking him up at noon in their jet, which gives us
中午会乘私人飞机来接他
plenty of time to discuss your gestational issues.
因此咱们有的是时间讨论你的妊娠问题
Dorota, how are you feeling?
多洛塔 你感觉怎么样
She's fine. I'm Blair, Dorota's employer.
她很好 我是布莱尔 多洛塔的雇主
I have a few questions.
我有些问题
Just go with it. Is only way.
任由她吧 没办法
I need to ask you how long her morning sickness will last.
我想问问你她的妊娠反应会持续多久
As I'm naturally empathetic,
我天生就会感同身受
the mere discussion of food...
不仅食物如此
not to mention the odor, the taste...
跟不要说气味和味道
It should ease off in the first trimester.
应该会在怀孕后前三个月内不断减轻
And...what about breast sensitivity?
还有 那乳♥房♥♥敏感度呢
Miss Blair!
布莱尔小姐
Is the one asking the questions.
正在问问题呢
You see, she practically screams when anyone touches them.
你看 只要有人碰到她咪♥咪♥她就会叫出来
I can hear her all the way from Queens.
我在皇后区都能听见
Sensitivity's totally normal.
敏感是很正常的
Okay. And, um, how long till she can determine the father of her child?
什么时候她能确定这孩子的父亲是谁
She's had a few one-night stands with the staff of our building.
她和我们楼的其他员工有几次一♥夜♥情♥
Blair Cornelia Waldorf!
布莱尔·科妮莉娅·霍道夫
You two should work this out.
你们该好好谈谈
Dorota can come back another time...
多洛塔可以另约时间过来
Alone.
单独来
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I-I don't know what's come over me.
我 我不知道我怎么了
Yes, you do.
你知道
You are pregnant, too.
你也怀孕了
We are like sisters now!
咱们现在就像姐妹啦
Cousins.
表姐妹
Distant cousins.
远房♥表姐妹
Miss Blair, why you not say you are--
布莱尔小姐 你为什么不说你
Do not utter the word.
别说出那个词
No one must know.
不能让人知道
Well, at least not until I have some time to figure things out.
至少现在不行 我需要时间理清这些事情
I don't care what you say.
我不在乎你怎么说
I hug you anyway for luck.
我得拥抱你一下 表示祝福
And keep secret.
而且保守秘密
I'm sorry. It's not you--
我很抱歉 不是因为你
I'm so sick of all you guys on antidepressants.
我真受够你们这些郁郁寡欢的男人了
It's a good thing you don't offer satisfaction guaranteed,
幸好你没提供三包政策
or she'd be your third refund this week.
否则她就是这周第三个要求你退款的了
Do you need pharmaceutical assistance?
你需要药物帮助吗
Yeah, I wish weed was the answer.
我倒希望大♥麻♥能解决问题
I meant Viagra.
我指的是伟哥
No, everything works down there.
不 我下面运转正常
It's here that's the problem.
是我脑子有问题了
I just can't stop thinking about that woman from L.A.
我就是总想着洛杉矶遇到的那个女人
It's understandable, given your mother issues.
鉴于你的恋母情结 这可以理解
She called twice.
她打来了两次电♥话♥
She did? Did she leave a number
是吗 她有没有留下电♥话♥呢
or at least her name?
起码留下名字
Last I heard, it was Anne Archibald.
据我听到的 她叫安妮·阿齐布尔德
Yeah, well, in an attempt to take some of your advice about my future,
我试着接纳你对于我将来发展的意见
I asked my mom if she could help me get an internship this fall.
我让我妈帮我找今年秋天的实习工作
Schumer and Lloyd Blankfein at Goldman
舒默和高盛公♥司♥的总裁劳埃德.布兰克芬
are both interested, and now she wants me to choose.
都对我感兴趣 她现在让我自己选
So call your mommy. Pick either job.
那打电♥话♥给你妈妈吧 随便选哪个
Forget about your mysterious lady from L.A.
忘了洛杉矶那个神秘女人
If a woman wants to see you again,
如果一个女人想再见你
she generally tells you her name.
通常情况下她会把名字告诉你的
What happened to the son helping the father make breakfast?
儿子怎么没帮爸爸做早饭啊
You've been on that computer since you got here.
你来了之后就一直盯着电脑
I know. Sorry. I'm-- I'm trying to figure out
我知道 抱歉 我在试着找出
which publisher has my book so I can stop it from coming out.
哪个出版社得到了我的书 我才能阻止发表
And Jeremiah Harris wasn't any help?
耶利米·哈里斯没帮上忙吗
No, no, the only clue I have is this, uh, check Vanessa sent me.
我唯一的线索是瓦内萨寄给我的支票
I'm sorry. I'll be one more minute,
我很抱歉 再给我一分钟
and then I will be in there to burn the bacon, I swear.
然后我马上去煎培根 我保证
Hey. Um, listen,
喂
I know you're probably on your way to surf
我知道你可能正要去冲浪
or hanging out at Cameron Diaz's house, but, uh,
或者在卡梅隆·迪亚兹那里玩儿
I was wondering if you could share
我在想你能不能给我说说
some of your bank breaking secrets with me.
你"私闯银行"的小手段
Well, I thought you did all your scheming with Blair.
我还以为你都是和布莱尔密谋诡计的
No, she's not speaking to me.
没有 她现在不跟我说话了
I just need, um, to help Vanessa with a bounced check,
我得帮瓦内萨解决一张空头支票
and I can't reach her.
但我现在联♥系♥不上她
I was thinking that, you know,
我寻思着
whatever you did to get into Lily's safe deposit box
不管当初你是怎么进了莉莉的保险箱
might also work for me.
估计现在也能帮上我
Oh, well, that was all Chuck.
那都是托了恰克的福
He slept with the girl at the bank.
他跟一个在那个银行工作的女孩睡过
But knowing him,
但是有了他
there are many more girls at many more banks.
各种银行的人都不是问题
You should ask him.
你应该问问他
Right. Chuck. Okay, thanks.
对啊 恰克 好的 谢了
So are you really staying out there?
那你是真要一直待在那了
Well, I got a great job, and Charlie's here.
是啊 我有份好的工作 查莉也在这
Char-Charlie as in "Call me Serena" cousin Charlie
那个让别人叫她瑟琳娜
who moved back to Florida?
最后搬回佛罗里达的表妹查莉
Yeah, who's actually been living in L.A. one and the same.
对 是她 她现在住在洛杉矶
I'm about to go to brunch with her
我正要去跟她吃早午餐
and make her fill in all the blanks.
让她帮我打发所有无聊的时间
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表