剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I... came to check on you.
我来看看你
Gossip Girl's been putting a bunch of stuff up,
八卦天后发了很多东西
And I wanted to make sure that you weren't hurt.
我想确认下 你没有因此受伤
Why would I be hurt
我为什么会因为
about something that was in your diary a year ago?
你一年前写的日记受伤
We've been through so much since then,
从一年前开始 我们就一起经历了很多事情
talked about everything, made amends.
我们无话不谈 补偿以往
Or is there some other reason you're here?
或许你是因为别的原因来这的
Maybe to tell me you and Dan broke up?
或许你是要告诉我 你和丹分手了
No.
不
We haven't.
我们没有
I can't play this game anymore, Blair.
这游戏我玩不下去了 布莱尔
I spent the whole year waiting for you.
我浪费了一年的时间等你
I need to move forward with my life now.
现在我需要向前看了
Of course.
当然
You're right.
你的选择没错
Unless there's something else you need to say.
除非说 你还有别的话要说
I have to go.
我得走了
Blair's dirty work can wait.
布莱尔的卑鄙勾当可以消停了
She fired me.
她解雇了我
I'm on my way to meet everyone at Michael Jordan's steakhouse
我正要去迈克尔·乔丹牛排馆
for the Shepherds' divorce party.
参加谢菲尔德离婚派对 大家都在那
Oh, well, there's been a change of plans.
计划有变
You're not going to that, and neither is Blair,
你不用去了 布莱尔也不会去
and you and your friends are going to see to it.
你和你的朋友们要确保这一点
That's the problem with hired help.
雇人帮忙的问题就在于此
They'll work for anyone.
她们愿意帮任何人的忙
You look just as beautiful in black as you did white.
你看上去和结婚时一样美丽动人
Hey. You look dapper.
你看起来很潇洒
Oh, thank you. You look beautiful.
谢谢 你看起来很美
Blair texted me that she would be here,
布莱尔发短♥信♥说她会过来
so I'm--I'm feeling a little bit better.
我感觉稍微好点了
Then you should probably stay off "Gossip Girl."
那你应该别看"八卦天后"
Why?
为什么
Did I miss another diary post?
她又爆料日记内容了吗
She was just spotted at the empire.
有人爆料说她在帝国大厦
Come on, she's probably just telling Chuck
行了 也许她只是要告诉恰克
that--that it's over between them for good,
他们之间永远结束了
and I bet she's on her way here now.
我敢说她马上就过来了
Come on, let's go get you an "Ale-imony" while we wait.
来吧 我们先去喝杯酒 边喝边等
I appreciate you doing all this.
我感谢你为我做的这一切
It's important that the world know you're back.
让世界知道你回来了 这很重要
To new partnerships.
致全新的伙伴关系
Speaking of which...
说到这个
You didn't need to buy me a gift.
你不用给我买♥♥礼物
Actually, you bought it.
其实是你买♥♥的
I was at Harry Winston,
我去了哈利·温斯顿
picking up an apology trinket for Lily.
想给莉莉挑一件表达歉意的小饰品
Helene told me it was in the vault.
海琳告诉我这件东西在保险箱里
I thought you might want it back.
我想你可能需要把它取回来
Why?
为什么
Well, isn't Blair still the most important thing in your life?
布莱尔依旧是你人生中最重要的事 不是吗
Where's that last grand gesture we spoke of earlier?
我们之前讨论时的气势都哪去了
Maybe I'll just hold on to it.
也许我只能默默埋在心底
Lily. What a present surprise.
莉莉 你能来真是太好了
Charles, do you mind if I speak to your father alone?
查尔斯 可以让我们俩单独聊一会吗
I'll tell everyone we need a few more minutes.
我去通知大家要再等几分钟
I can't believe how much more grown up you are at your age
我真不敢相信
than I was.
你比我当年要成熟多了
I suppose it's the divorce,
我想是离婚的原因吧
and all the other mistakes you've already made.
还有其他所有你犯过的错误
Well, it won't get easier any time soon.
短时间内 情况并不会变好
I'm headed for a reckoning-- Dan vs. Chuck.
我需要做出最终选择 丹还是恰克
Ooh. You always did love Jane Austen.
你真是一直都喜欢简·奥斯汀
As literature,
只是她的文字
not my life!
我可不想让我的人生上演她的情节
Dan is my best friend.
丹是我最好的朋友
When we're together, it's great.
我们在一起时感觉很棒
I feel strong and safe--
我感觉充满力量和安全感
except in his neighborhood.
除了在他糟糕的家里时
And with Chuck?
和恰克在一起的时候呢
I'm vulnerable.
我很脆弱
He's devastated me,
他让我心力交瘁
but...
但是
he's also made me happier than I've ever been.
他也给我带来了前所未有的快乐
I-I just don't know which kind of love is better.
我只是不知道哪种爱更好
You probably think I'm pathetic for even caring.
你可能会认为我为这种事情烦恼很可悲
If I was truly powerful,
如果我真的有能力
I'd be content without any man at all.
不需要男人我也能过得很好
Well, even moguls have hearts, my dear.
大人物们也是有感情的 宝贝
Trust me, Blair.
相信我 布莱尔
There isn't a woman out there more powerful than you are.
没有人比你更强大
You really think so?
你真的这么认为吗
Yes, I do. That's why I want you to take over my company.
是的 所以我想让你接管我的公♥司♥
That's what I've been trying to talk to you about.
我想和你说的就是这件事
I have decided to retire,
我决定退休了
and I know you've always said
我知道你经常说
you didn't want any part of what I do.
你一点都不想参与我的事业
Well, have you seen my closet?
你看过我的衣橱吗
Mm-hmm.
看过
Fashion is art and culture and history
时尚是艺术 文化和历史
and everything I love combined.
还有一切我喜爱的东西的结合
But I'm not a designer.
但我不是一个设计师
So your first order of business
所以你上任之后的第一件事
will be to find the right one to take over.
就是去找一个好的设计师
So what do you say? Will you do it?
怎么样 你愿意做吗
Will a real Waldorf woman carry on the name?
由一个真正的霍道夫家女人继承家业
Yes. Of course yes!
愿意 当然愿意
Hugs? What did I miss?
在庆祝吗 我错过了什么
Knock! Were you raised in a barn?
敲门 你是在谷仓里长大的吗
What are you doing here? I dismissed you hours ago.
你来这干嘛 几小时之前我就解雇你了
Then your diary said
你日记里不是说
I was pathetic for showing up everything alone.
我总是形单影只 十分可悲吗
So I thought we could go to the Shepherds' party together.
所以我想我们可以一块去谢菲尔德的派对
But is that what you're wearing?
你要穿这身吗
Serena just left here in exactly the same color scheme.
瑟琳娜刚走 穿了一样颜色的衣服
Give me a minute.
等我一下
Mmm. Two more prenup shots, please.
请再来两杯婚前酒
You know, maybe I should just text Blair.
也许我应该直接给布莱尔发短♥信♥
No. No, don't do that. That will completely ruin the romance
不 别发 那会完全破坏了
of her showing up to be with you.
她过来和你在一起的浪漫气氛
What?
什么
What? What happened?
怎么了
I think--I think Chuck is proposing to her.
恰克要向她求婚
Well, I'm...
我
I'm so sorry, Dan.
我很遗憾 丹
Well, maybe it's not what we think it is.
也许不是我们想的那样
Or maybe if it is, maybe she's not gonna say "Yes."
就算是那样 她也许不会答应
After being rejected at Blair's wedding,
布莱尔在婚礼上拒绝了他
I don't think Chuck would-- would ever make that move
我觉得恰克如果不确定她的回答
unless he was sure of her answer.
是不会冒然行动的
Well, then I wanna hear that from her.
那我想听她亲口告诉我
Oh! Oh! Sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry. No, it's okay. It's okay.
真对不起 没事 没关系
I know somewhere where we can dry off.
我知道去哪烘干衣服
What are you still doing here?
你还在这干什么呢
Waiting for Blair to change.
等着布莱尔换好衣服
She left.
她早走了
She went through Serena's room to avoid you.
为了躲你 她走瑟琳娜的房♥间离开了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表