剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
They needed a family member for a blood transfusion,
当时需要一位家人输血
and I gave the doctors Jack's number.
我把杰克的号♥码给了医生
Jack?
杰克吗
I told Chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到 我的心已经另属他人
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在犹豫着是否该为洛拉的抚养费
for child support.
去找她的生父
Do you know who he is?
你知道是谁吗
I'm looking right at him.
远在天边近在眼前
It's time to pass the "Gossip girl" baton.
"八卦天后"的接力棒该传下去了
Now be a doll and send this for me.
现在乖乖地去帮我把这个寄出去
There's stuff on this laptop that'll blow people's minds.
这台电脑里面存着的东西会让人♥大♥跌眼镜
Why did you introduce this girl as your daughter?
你为什么说她是你女儿
Who is she? Ivy Dickens.
她到底是谁 艾薇·狄更斯
Your mom hired me to be you.
你妈妈雇用我来冒充你
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you, Ivy Dickens."
我所有的房♥产 都留给你 艾薇·狄更斯
I think it'd be best if you left.
我想你还是离开比较好
I was just gonna say the same thing.
我正要说同样的话
This is my apartment now.
现在这是我的公♥寓♥了
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
Dear "S by S" Readers,
亲爱的瑟琳娜专栏的读者们
it looks like spring has finally sprung,
春意终于盎然了起来
and lucky for us, one thing
而且幸运的是
that hasn't yet popped up is Gossip Girl.
八卦天后尚未露面
Hopefully my family's unfortunate exile to Brooklyn
希望我家人在布鲁克林的悲惨流亡生活
will pass quietly and with dignity.
能平静而体面地过去
What's wrong?
怎么了
I'm perfect as usual...
我和以往一样完美
And we've been waiting weeks, so...
我们已经等待许久了 所以
Blair.
布莱尔
Oh, god.
天呐
I thought you said they were
我以为你说过他们
having breakfast with William.
在和威廉吃早餐
Yes. Here.
没错 在这里吃
You're welcome to join us.
欢迎加入我们
How could I say no?
我怎么能拒绝呢
If I had known this was what you meant
如果我知道你是想
when you invited me for a corporate retreat,
邀请我参加公♥司♥的拓展活动
I might have packed differently.
我可能不会穿成这样
You didn't need clothes
玩玩卡蒂亚女士的蒙眼信任游戏
for Mistress Katya's blindfolded trust exercise,
没有什么着装要求
but I would wear something more suitable
但等到正式感谢你对我的救命之恩时
when I thank you officially for saving my life.
我会穿得更得体一点
What, from that arsonist,
什么 从那个纵火犯手里吗
Russell Thorpe?
拉塞尔·索普
That was... a year ago.
那是 一年前的事了吧
Took you long enough.
你反射弧也太长了
No, no, no, I'm referring to the car accident--
不不不 我是指那次车祸
your blood donation,
你献血给我的事
after my body rejected the first transfusion,
在我的身体对首次输血产生排斥反应之后
and I needed the family member.
我需要血亲的血液
Oh. That.
你是说那个
Well, I wouldn't be here without you.
没有你 我现在不会站在这里
I'm eternally grateful.
我感激不尽
Yeah, well, I considered letting you die
我想过见死不救的
and taking your billions.
然后夺走你的数亿身家
That's probably why you let me
原来这就是你昨晚
have all the hot ones last night.
把所有性感美女拱手相让的原因
My first gift. My second...
这是第一个礼物 第二个礼物
is a bit larger.
稍微大型些
I've endowed a new wing at the hospital
我给治疗我的医院
where I was treated.
捐了一栋新的侧楼
It's going to be the Jack Bass Pavilion.
将以杰克·拜斯命名
Tonight is the ribbon cutting ceremony for the renovation.
今晚是新楼层动工的剪彩仪式
Seriously? You're not just trying
真的吗 你不是想把我骗进医院
to get me to the hospital to put me in rehab?
去强制戒酒吧
No, but that said, you might want to
当然不 不过既然你提到了
get rid of the evidence of last night's exploits
在我们离开之前 你最好处理一下
before we go.
昨晚放纵的痕迹
I'll sleep it off...
我会睡一觉[解酒]
with...
和
you and you. Come on.
你还有你 来吧
Well, I may have made a few too many waffles,
我好像做了太多华夫饼
but it's only because it's great to be back in my old kitchen.
但这主要是因为回到老厨房♥的感觉真好
You mean with the stove with the burners
你是指要用火柴
you have to light with a match?
才能点着的炉子吗
It's the quirks-- the little quirks
是这些癖好 小癖好们
that make it feel like home.
让这里有家的温暖
You know, I never knew that the croissants in Brooklyn
我从来不知道布鲁克林的牛角面包
rivaled Sant Ambroeus.
能和圣安布鲁斯酒店的媲美
They don't. I ran up there this morning.
确实不能 我今天早上去了那儿
I also stopped by to see Vanya, who had some packages for me
我还见了凡亚 去拿我的包裹
and arranged to have, um, Serena's delivered.
还办理了瑟琳娜包裹的重新寄送
It is ludicrous that we have to go to these lengths
我们每天拿个信件都这么麻烦
to get our own mail.
实在太可笑了
William, please tell me you found a way to fix this.
威廉 请告诉我你有办法解决
Well, there's nothing technically wrong with the will,
遗嘱在法律上没有任何问题
so as executor, my hands are tied.
所以作为遗嘱执行人 我爱莫能助
The law requires that I remain neutral.
按法律规定 我必须保持中立
Lily and I have a meeting with Bruce Caplan later.
莉莉和我晚点要和布鲁斯·卡普兰见面
I think it's best if we get our legal opinions from an expert.
我认为听听专家的法律意见可能更好
He won't tell you anything different.
他的意见估计大同小异
William, what are you even still doing here?
威廉 你还在这里干什么
Rufus, William,
鲁弗斯 威廉姆
let's not let Ivy drive us apart.
别让艾薇破坏了我们的关系
Well, sounds like everyone's got a lot to do today.
听起来每个人今天都有很多事要做
I think you should probably get started right away.
我想你们应该立马开始了
Blair and I can clean up.
这里交给布莱尔和我收拾就行了
I don't--
我不
Uh... see... why
那么 为什么不
You should all leave immediately,
你们应该快点出发
because when you are dealing
要对付像艾薇·狄更斯
with a charlatan like Ivy Dickens,
这样的骗子
time is of the essence.
重在速战速决
Did you see what Lily and Serena
你看到莉莉和瑟琳娜
said about me today in the paper?
在今天的报纸上是怎么评论我的吗
I don't read the paper.
我不读报纸
Not even your boyfriend's? 'Cause that's where it is.
你男朋友办的也不读吗 就是那份
They said my father's fatal overdose
他们说我爸爸服药过量致死的事实
sparked my lifetime of criminal behavior.
诱发了我的犯罪行为
I'm not a criminal. You know that.
我不是罪犯 你知道的
Well, a year ago, I might have agreed with you, but now...
一年前 我也许会相信你 但是现在
Lily has plenty of money.
莉莉已经很有钱了
Cece just wanted me to have some, too.
茜茜只是想分给我一些
Ivy, I really think it would be best
艾薇 我想你最好
if you stopped calling me, okay?
不要再打电♥话♥给我了 行吗
Lola!
洛拉
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正准备打电♥话♥给你
Is there any chance I could interview you
我要写篇关于艾薇·狄更斯的故事
for my Ivy Dickens story?
可以采访一下你吗
I'm sorry, Serena.
对不起 瑟琳娜
I'm really not comfortable getting involved.
我真的不想卷进来
You already are involved,
你已经置身其中了
never mind what she did to your family,
先不说她对你的家庭做了什么
but what she did to you was worst of all.
她对你的所作所为已经天理难容了
I mean, she stole your identity.
她偷走了你的身份
I really don't wanna talk about it, okay?
我真不想谈这事儿
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表