剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Of course. Break a leg.
当然 祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
Hmm. What's with the tie?
怎么打起领带来了
Oh, it's a-- it's a Blair thing.
和布莱尔有事
I find it's best to pick my battles.
我觉得我最好随时备战
What's with the tool belt?
那个工具带是怎么回事
Oh, it's a handyman thing.
和修理有关
I can see that, and as happy as I am
看出来了 我很高兴
to have a chair that finally rolls, uh,
自己的生活终于有进展了
don't you think it's time for you to head home?
是不是也到你回家的时候了
I am home.
我在家
No, I mean your other home-- the one with your wife in it.
不 我是指另一个家 你妻子在的那个家
Usually, you two are the king and queen of reconciliation.
你们通常都很容易和解的
Shouldn't you be forgiving each other right now
你们现在不是应该已经原谅彼此
in the midst of a teary embrace?
并含泪相拥了吗
I know. I don't know how I let things get so out of hand.
我也不知道事情为什么变得无法控制了
Fix 'em, like the chair.
那就重修旧好 就像修椅子一样
It's not that simple. I feel as though Lily and I
不是那么简单 我感觉自己和莉莉之间
have stopped being honest with each other.
已经不再相互信任
So tell her the truth.
那就跟她实话实说
Well, that's the thing. I...
问题就在这里 长久以来
I'm not sure that I haven't been lying this whole time
我不确定 我在对她有所隐瞒的同时
to myself as much as to her.
是否也在一直欺骗自己
I mean, when Lily and I first got married,
当初我和莉莉结婚 我几乎是
I threw myself into her world.
强迫自己融入她的世界
I became a plus one
陪她交际应酬
at her galas and in life.
成了她的附属品
But in the process, I lost myself
而与此同时 我迷失了自我
and what's important to me.
模糊了人生的意义
We never managed to build a life together
我们从未努力共同打造过
that included both of us.
属于我们两个人的生活
And I'm tired of it.
我对此已经厌倦了
But now you're living separately,
但你现在搬出来住
stuck in a stalemate.
两个人就这样僵持不下
That isn't exactly the ideal alternative.
也不是解决的办法呀
Yeah, but at least I'm regaining my identity.
是啊 但至少我能重拾自我
I know you're happy with Blair,
我知道你和布莱尔在一起很开心
and maybe in time, you'll learn to love wearing this tie.
用不了多久 你也会融入她的生活
But don't lose sight of yourself.
但千万不要失去自我
Good morning.
早上好
Late because of Lola, I presume?
沉醉温柔乡 上班又迟到
I wish.
我倒是想
Trouble in paradise? I hope it isn't me.
幸福云端的烦恼吗 希望与我无关
It isn't.
确实与你无关
Good, 'cause that was a lie. I hope it is me.
很好 那是骗你的 我恨不得是我呐
I've got a smile. Watch out.
你朝我笑了 当心呢
I may take it the wrong way. Could be trouble.
我也许会会错意哦 会有麻烦的
Oh, yeah, yeah, go ahead and pile it on.
好吧好吧 尽管笑吧
No, there's just a lot going on right now.
现在我已经焦头烂额了
My girlfriend is totally caught up in her new life.
我女朋友沉溺于她的新生活
Serena and I are not on good terms.
瑟琳娜现在又跟我冷战
I haven't seen Dan in forever.
我好久好久没见过丹了
My best friend's on a mission
我哥们儿又忙着实施
that I know is only gonna get him hurt.
只会徒增伤心的寻亲计划
Chuck's on a mission?
恰克的寻亲计划
Yeah, he's looking for a missing relative.
是的 他正在找失踪的亲人
And if you have to look that hard,
仔细想想
it's never the answer you wanna find.
那是谁也不愿接受的答案
You know, I better run.
我得走了
I'm gonna be late for my 11:00.
11点的会要迟到了
Jack, it's me.
杰克 是我
I just heard from Nate that Chuck's still on the hunt.
我听内特说恰克还在追查
We have to stop him snooping around,
我们不能让他再找下去了
or sooner or later, he's going to find out the truth.
否则他迟早会发现真♥相♥
Hang on.
等等
Serena is holding my site hostage.
瑟琳娜劫持了我的网站
If you don't get it back for me,
如果你不帮我收复失地
I'll tell everyone the secret
我就马上向所有人爆料
that made you afraid of me in the first place.
你的惊天大秘密
Hello.
你好
I'm Lola Rhodes. I'm here to read for the part of--
我是洛拉·罗兹 我是来
Your audition has been canceled.
你的试镜被取消了
What? No, I got a call yesterday.
什么 不可能 我昨天才接到通知
There must be some mistake. I don't understand.
一定是搞错了 我不明白
Oh, maybe this "Gossip Girl" Blast
也许"八卦天后"上的消息
will help clarify it for you.
能让你有点头绪
Lola is a diva.
洛拉善于炒作
Wannabe actress Lola Rhodes was overhead bragging,
洛拉·罗兹立志从艺 但吹嘘过头
Everyone knows the star's the thing.
人人都知道明星那点事
Real actors don't take direction.
真正的演技派才不会误导大众
Some are just better at pretending they do.
某些人只是善于装腔作势而已
You can go.
你可以走了
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
It seems I've made too much salad.
我做的沙拉貌似太多了
Fine. I, I had it delivered,
好吧 是我叫的外卖♥♥
but it's a generous serving, enough for two,
但分量太大了 我吃不完
and I just happened to find myself in this neighborhood,
碰巧我在这附近转悠
and I thought you might like some leftovers.
我想也许你能帮我分担点
You just happened to find yourself in this neighborhood?
你碰巧到这附近转悠吗
I may have ordered a car
可能是我叫了辆车
with no other destination than this one.
驱车直达这儿
Please, take it.
请收下吧
I will eat your roughage,
残羹剩饭我不介意
but we both know that's not why you're here.
但我们都清楚 你来这里另有目的
Why can't you just admit you wanted to see me?
你为什么不愿承认你想见我
Okay, fine. I missed you.
好吧 我想你了
I said it.
我承认
Rufus, the upper east side
鲁弗斯 上东区的一切
holds all the comforts I desire--
都让我感到舒适自在
Clean sidewalks, bergdorf goodman,
干净的街道 琳琅满目的商店
and people whose job it is to open doors.
还有专职门童服侍
But there is no you.
但是你不在
And you're the only comfort I really need.
而你才是我需要的唯一安慰
And the apartment just...
没了你 那个公♥寓♥
It just doesn't seem like a home without you in it.
没有一点家的感觉
And in my abundance of time alone this week,
这周你对我的疏远
I had a chance to think,
让我思考了许多
what would you say to me selling the apartment
我想把公♥寓♥卖♥♥掉 换个住处
and us finding our own place-- one that fits us both?
换个咱们都喜欢的地方 你觉得好吗
Really? You'd do that? You love that apartment.
真的吗 你愿意吗 你爱那个公♥寓♥
I like that apartment a lot,
我非常喜欢那个公♥寓♥
but I love you.
但我爱的是你
And I want us to work.
我希望和你在一起
Me, too.
我也是
So were you a hit?
有没有艳惊全场
Hardly.
别瞎想了
A nasty "Gossip Girl" Blast landed before I did.
讨厌的"八卦天后"用一条消息毁了我
I didn't even get a chance to read.
我甚至被取消了试镜资格
You know, I really don't get it.
我真想不明白
She's radio silent and then decides to go after me
她销声匿迹那么久 为什么就盯上我了
on the most important day of my life?
毁了我人生中最重要的一天
Yeah.I don't know.
我也搞不懂
Gossip Girl works in mysterious ways.
"八卦天后"行事一向诡秘
I guess she isn't so irrelevant after all?
看来她依旧很活跃啊
You didn't happen to mention anything about our conversation
你没有不经意间跟人提过咱们谈论
about Lars Von Trier, did you?
拉斯·冯提尔的事吧
I mean, not that I even said anything bad, but--
我不是信不过你
No, not--not a word.
没有 绝对没有
Okay.
好吧
Well, I guess I'll just act like I'm not totally mortified
我只好安慰自己 假装这事没发生过
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表