剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
And besides, who is she hurting if she does?
再说了 她那样做会害到谁呢
It's not like she's signing a legally binding contract.
又不是要签什么合同
Dan's agent and Harvey are close to a deal.
丹的经纪人要和哈维签合约了
We're going to lose the project.
我们没戏了
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Really? I can.
是吗 我信
Maybe your good friend F. Scott Fitzjackass
看来你的好朋友混♥蛋♥作家
had you nailed in the book.
在书里对你的描写很到位
If something doesn't fall right into your lap, Serena,
如果不是天上掉馅饼 瑟琳娜
you don't have a clue how to work for it.
你根本就办不成什么事
Sometimes all it takes to cross a line is a little push.
有时候小小的刺♥激♥就能让人铤而走险
Harvey read the book himself.
哈维亲自读了你的书
Apparently, he has all sorts of ideas
很显然 他有很多想法
and wants to fast-track it for next year.
而且想明年就付诸实践
What? That's--that's...
是吗
Incredible, I know, to say the least.
难以置信吧 保守估计
When Harvey gets involved, Oscars are on the horizon.
有了哈维相助 奥斯卡触手可及
That's his office. One second.
他办公室的电♥话♥ 稍等
This is Alessandra.
亚历山德拉
He's canceling? Why?
他取消了 为什么
What happened?
怎么了
Apparently, it's on "Deadline"
据好莱坞新闻博客报道
that you gave the option to Jane Bettinger?
你显然会跟简·贝廷格合作吗
What?
什么
Why do I get the feeling
我怎么感觉
you don't really want your brother and Blair
你不太想让你哥哥和布莱尔
in Monaco?
搬去摩纳哥
My brother's always been the favorite,
我哥一直是大家的宠儿
but he never cared about his title or our family
但他不像我 那么重视头衔
the way I do.
和我们的家族
I had hoped his marriage to Blair would mean
我希望他与布莱尔的婚约意味着
permanent exile to New York.
永久流放至纽约
Sibling rivalry, backstabbing,
手足之争 暗箭伤人
familial manipulation.
家族操纵
You really are a royal family, aren't you?
你还真是个地道的皇室成员呀
Perhaps I can help you get what you want...
也许我能帮你如愿以偿
In return,
作为回报
for the inside story of a royal feud.
给我皇室内部争斗的故事
Since I'm feeling a little raw on the family front,
本来在亲戚面前 我就没混个脸熟
if Eleanor refers to you as "Lily bass" again,
如果埃莉诺再称你为莉莉·拜斯
I can't promise I won't return fire.
我可不能保证火力还击
Oh, I dragged you here.
是我把你带到这里来的
You have my full blessing to go Sean Penn if need be.
如果需要的话 我完全同意你扮演肖恩·潘
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, what's going on in here?
发生什么事了
Cyrus, isn't it time for you to blow the shofar?
赛瑞斯 现在不是该你招呼大家的时候吗
It appears that, uh,
事情是这样的
Sophie had legal documents drawn up
索菲起草了一份法律文件
regarding the upbringing of our future grandchild.
关于我们未来外孙的抚养问题
Blair's supposed to sign these
在索菲明天回摩洛哥前
before Sophie returns to Monaco tomorrow.
布莱尔得在上面签好字
Is that absolutely necessary?
真有这个必要吗
Oh, well, let's not quibble over a signature.
咱们别为签字这种小事喋喋不休行吗
I'm a 21st century girl with 2 lawyers for dads.
我是个21世纪的女孩 两个爸爸都是律师
I understand the need for paperwork.
我很理解书面文件的必要性
Some of these requirements are pretty egregious.
有一些要求真的是很过分
Any time you take your child out of Monaco
不管何时你带孩子离开摩洛哥
for more than six hours,
如果超过六个小时
you have to inform palace security.
你都必须通知皇室安♥全♥部♥
Now that's a little over-the-top.
真的是有点小题大做
Not for a royal heir. Give me your pen.
对于皇室后嗣来说并不过分 把你的笔给我
Blair, it says here that you can't go to Yew York
布莱尔 上面还说你每次去纽约的时间
for more than 48 hours at a time.
不能超过四十八小时
And furthermore, if you break any of these rules,
此外 如果你违反了其中任何一条规定
you face the possibility of losing custody of your child
你就面临着失去孩子抚养权的可能
to the royal family.
孩子将转由皇室抚养
What? Wait. No, that's...
什么 等等 不行 这
Outrageous.
过分了
What going on in here?
在干嘛呢
I'm not off my meds, but I've kind of lost my mind.
我还没精神崩溃 但也差不多快失常了
Safecracking?
打开保险箱行窃
Seriously?
不是吧
I'm desperate.
我已经绝望了
If we don't get something to Diana,
如果我们不能给戴安娜提供点猛料
we're gonna lose our jobs.
我们就会失去工作
There's a story in that safe. I saw it myself.
在那保险箱里有秘密 我亲眼看到了
Oh, god.
天哪
I hope the Kennedys are rolling over
我真希望肯尼迪家族
in their graves right now.
现在能从坟墓里爬出来
I may have a way to open it.
我也许有办法打开它
It used to be Chuck's father's. Just--just give me a second.
这个保险箱以前是恰克的父亲的 等一会
Thank you, Rabbi.
谢谢你 教士
Thank you. I'll see you next time?
谢谢 下次见
Arthur, let's go around the block.
亚瑟 我们绕着大街走
Dan Humphrey.
丹·汉弗瑞
Hi.
你好
I recognize you from TV. Jane bettinger.
我在电视上见过你 我是简·贝延格
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, I'm looking for Serena.
我也是 我正在找瑟琳娜
Who probably summoned you for me.
肯定是她安排了会面
I'm a huge fan of your book.
我是你的狂热书迷
It will make such a great movie.
它会成为一部非常棒的电影
"Gatsby" for the social media age.
成为社会传媒时代的《了不起的盖茨比》
So she's not around?
这么说 她不在这了
She stepped out. Maybe I can help.
她出去了 也许我可以帮你
Can you explain to me
你能向我解释
why she told Nikki Finke
她为什么告诉妮基·芬克[好莱坞博客的作者]
that you had the option?
你拿到了电影改编权
I'm sorry? W-what are you talking about?
对不起 你在说什么
Serena does work for you, doesn't she?
瑟琳娜为你工作 不是吗
False leaks are for amateurs.
只有菜鸟才会出此烂招
Serena said she knew you, she'd get me the book.
瑟琳娜说她认识你 会给我拿到版权
I would never have instructed her
我永远都不会指示她
to go behind your back to do so.
在你背后做这种事
I've known Serena forever. I have a hard time believing
我认识瑟琳娜很久了 我很难相信
that she would sabotage me unless you made her.
她会对我耍阴谋 除非是你指使的她
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Do you have anything to say for yourself?
你有什么要为自己辩解的吗
Jane didn't make me do it. It was my own idea.
简没有让我这么做 这是我自己的主意
Mother's finally gone mad.
妈妈终于发彪了
She threatened Blair with the loss of her child
她威胁布莱尔 如果她违反规定
if she breaks a rule.
她就会失去孩子
It doesn't surprise me at all, Louis.
我一点也不感到惊讶 路易
You know what a tyrant she can be.
你清楚她有多专♥制♥
Mother, how could you do this?
妈妈 你怎么能这么做
Excuse me.
失陪
It's a simple custody agreement.
这只是一份简单的抚养协议书
A "Simple custody agreement"
一份"简单的抚养协议书"
Does not allow you to take our child from us
就算你不喜欢布莱尔的选择
if you don't like something Blair chooses to do.
你也不能把我们的孩子夺走吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
You wrote this, didn't you?
这份协议是你写的吧
Yes, but I didn't put in any such clause.
是的 但我并没有加上任何这样的条款
It was probably a mistake,
这也许是个误会
mistranslated by Dominique
你口述给多米尼克
as you dictated the terms to her.
她把条款译错了
It was no mistake, Beatrice.
这不是误会 碧儿翠思
You must have put it there.
是你加上去的
Yes, I did.
是的 是我做的
Blair has no respect for our traditions
布莱尔对我们的传统和君主制度
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表