剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You can't do anything with it anyway,
你拿这图片也做不了什么
'cause the second you do, we'll just out you
否则我们就把你八卦天后眼线的身份
as the "Gossip girl" Spy you are.
公之于众
I'm not her spy, you idiot.
我不是她的眼线 你个笨蛋
I am her.
我就是她
Watching you and Blair squirm with unfulfilled desire
看着你和布莱尔纠结来纠结去
is way more fun than any damage one picture could cause.
比看一张照片的杀伤力有趣多了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
It means that the girl you love finally gave you a sign
意思就是 你爱的女孩
that she likes you back,
终于给了你回应
and there's not a damn thing
但你却束手无策
either of you can do about it
除非
without destroying not only Blair's marriage
你毁了布莱尔的婚姻
but her family's entire financial future.
也葬送了她的整个家产
Her family? I don't understand.
她家 我不明白
She didn't tell you about her prenup?
她没告诉你她的婚前协议吗
If Blair defaults in her marriage in any way,
如果布莱尔违约了
The dowry she'd owe would bankrupt Eleanor.
她得到的嫁妆就会让埃莉诺尔破产
And, sweetie,
亲爱的
if Blair hated you for being poor before,
以前布莱尔因为你一穷二白而那么厌恶你
imagine how much she'd hate you for making her poor, too.
想想如果你让她变穷 她又会多憎恨你
I have something I think you'd like to see.
我想你一定有兴趣看下
And in your bedroom, no less.
还是在你卧室
Has she no decency?
她还真不要脸噢
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Blair! Blair, wait a second.
布莱尔 等一下
Just give me one more minute, okay? Sorry.
给我一分钟 很抱歉
Why didn't you tell me about the prenup?
为什么你没告诉我你婚前协议的事
Is that why you went back with Louis?
这就是你回到路易身边的原因
I just can't risk my family's future like that.
我不能拿我们家的未来去冒险
I have no choice but to stay trapped in my marriage
我别无选择 只能束缚在我的婚姻上
for at least a year.
至少一年的时间
So your feelings for Louis...
那你对路易的感觉
Are all business.
全是公事公办
How about your feelings for me?
那你对我的感觉呢
Because that kiss-- it wasn't like last year.
那个吻 它不像去年那样
You--you kissed me back. I felt it.
你回吻我了 我感觉到了
Doesn't matter what you think you felt,
你感觉到了什么不重要
because Serena's my best friend,
因为瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友
and I would never do anything to hurt her.
我不会再做任何伤害她的事
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
我很抱歉给了你错误的暗示
Have a happy valentine's day.
情人节快乐
Amazing.
太棒了
You got exactly what you wanted.
你得到了你想要的
So what are you waiting for? Use it.
你还等什么 爆料啊
If I post this picture, Dan will out me.
如果我爆料这张照片 丹就会揭穿我
And I'm not sure I'm willing to give up being "Gossip Girl"
我不确定我愿意为了一个吻
over one little kiss.
而放弃《八卦天后》的身份
So what are we gonna do?
那我们要做什么
Dan knows how Blair feels about him now,
现在丹知道布莱尔对他的感觉
which means the more they can't,
那就意味着 他们越是没法在一起
the more they'll want to.
他们就越想在一起
It won't be long before
用不了多久
they're doing far worse things than kissing.
他们就会做出比吻更出格的事
Speaking of...
说到这
I'm kinda digging this whole high school look.
我已经被你这套学生装迷死了
Oh, well, it is valentine's day, and you have been
好吧 今天是情人节
uncharacteristically helpful today.
你又这么给力地帮忙
Sure. Why not?
当然可以奖励你一下
Oh, not it.
噢 不行
I know I promised you all I'd expose a giant secret today,
我知道我承诺今天要爆出一个惊天秘密
and I didn't deliver,
而我却没有
but isn't that what valentine's day is all about...
但是情人节不就是
Hopes dashed? Feelings hurt?
希望破灭 感情受伤
Relationships severed?
关系破裂
It's a day filled with crushing disappointments.
情人节就是个让人崩溃失望的一天
I want you to know I'm interested
我想让你知道 亚历山德拉
in more than your body, Alessandra.
我不仅仅是对你的身体有兴趣
I'm interested in your work, too.
我对你的工作也很有兴趣
Tell me, what's it like being a book agent
告诉我 当一个图书经纪人
and working with my good friend Dan?
和丹一起工作感觉怎么样
Where it's easy to take advantage
一个容易对脆弱和寂寞的人
of the vulnerable and lonely.
下手的日子
While some continue to pine
而另一些人因为单恋
over those great unrequited loves.
而倍感折磨的同时
Others can't help
另一些人不禁
but feel like they somehow got totally screwed.
觉得她们被耍了
How was your aunt?
你姨妈怎么样了
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish it.
不凑巧 我没能见着她
How is she doing? Is she okay?
她怎么样了 还好吗
I'm worried there's not much time left.
我担心她没有多少时日了
She really cares about you.
她真的很关心你
Wouldn't stop talking about you while you were gone.
你不在的时候 她总是不停地提及你
Mrs. Rhodes is up right now if you'd like to talk to her.
你要是想跟她说说话 罗兹女士刚好醒了
And while it'd be nice to believe
虽然相信情人节大多有个好结局
that most Valentine's days end well,
愿望很美好
we all know they are far more likely to end in heartbreak.
但我们都知道它们更可能以心碎结局
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表