剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
he wished that he had hooked up with but never did.
他只想和你上♥床♥ 但一直都没能实现
Until now.
现在要实现了
Thanks, man. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Let's do this.
咱们开始吧
Penelope! What did I tell you about consorting with the help?
佩内洛普 我是怎么教你的
You're dismissed.
你可以走了
What? It's not my fault she tripped.
看啥 又不是我让她摔倒的
Hey. Uh, you leaving already?
嘿 你要走了吗
I'm sorry. I have to go.
抱歉 我必须走了
I was hoping we could talk more about the movie.
我还想跟你谈谈电影的事情呢
What movie? It's dead.
还电影呢 事情都黄了
If you want to know why,
如果你想知道原因的话
talk to your friend Serena.
去问你的好朋友瑟琳娜吧
I know the night's still young and the bar's still open,
我知道夜晚才刚刚开始 而且酒吧还在营业
but I wanted to take a moment to thank everybody for coming.
但我想占用各位一分钟时间 感谢你们的到来
It means so much to me
这对我来说很重要
To know that if a bomb went off right this second,
要是现在这里有一颗炸♥弹♥要爆♥炸♥
New york media would be over.
纽约传媒可就全军覆没了
Hey. Thanks for being my date.
谢谢你能陪我参加
Of course. I just hope we were able
不客气 只希望我们能让
to make whoever you're seeing jealous.
你的神秘女友嫉妒就好
I don't know. I don't even think she really cared.
不一定 我觉得她一点也不在乎
Let's make her care.
那我们就在她在乎一回
I'm game if you are.
如果你准备好了 我们就开始吧
Yeah?
为什么不呢
We are going to be different from "Gossip girl"
我们要和"八卦天后"
and other anonymous sites
以及那些不知名的媒体有所区别
which traffic in damaging rumors and innuendo.
它们只关注不利流言或者含沙射影的事情
I'm sorry. Where was I?
不好意思 我说到哪里了
The "Spectator" is only going to print facts.
《观察家》杂♥志♥只会刊登事实
If you did it,
如果你真的那么做了
you deserve to get caught,
那你就活该被报导
And we're gonna catch you.
我们也一定会报导
So with apologies to my other esteemed editors,
所以我得像我所尊敬的其他编辑道歉
starting tonight, I'm gonna be poaching your best reporters
从今晚开始 我要偷走你们最好的采访记者
and stealing all your best stories.
还有你们最好的新闻
I have a story for you.
我来爆个料
So let's hear it, Mr. Bass.
洗耳恭听 拜斯先生
My therapist, Dr. Eliza Barnes, has been using hypnosis
我的心理医生 伊丽莎·巴恩斯
to coerce me into performing... unspeakable acts.
用催眠诱导我实施...某种行为
I am Dr. Barnes,
我就是巴恩斯医生
And I promise you that none of this is true.
我向你们保证这不是真的
It's okay,Chuck.
没关系的 恰克
Y-you're in a very vulnerable psychological state right now.
你现在的精神状况很脆弱
I wonder why.
我想知道为什么
Maybe because I just found out
是不是因为我刚发现
you were taking money
你收了别人的钱
to reveal confidential information about me.
来暴露我的隐私
Now that's a story I can print...
如果你有证据的话
if you have proof.
我可以报导这个事情
Chuck, stop.
恰克 别说了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
If you don't believe me,
如果你不相信我
You should ask your fiance.
那你自己去问你的未婚夫吧
He's the one who paid her.
他就是给她钱的那个人
Don't worry, B.
别担心 B
You're still marrying a prince...
你还是会嫁给王子的
of fools.
虽然是一位骗人的王子
Blair, wait.
布莱尔 等等
Please, I know how upset you must be.
求你了 我知道你肯定很生气
After all this arguing about my scheming,
我们就我的小阴谋吵了那么多次
what you've been doing is even worse.
而你所做的事却比那更坏
But I can explain.
我可以解释
What possible explanation could you have for...
你能有什么借口去
paying Chuck's therapist to spy on him?
雇佣恰克的心理医生去监视他
I found the paternity test...
我发现那张亲子鉴定了
The one that you'd torn to pieces.
被你撕掉的那张
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
You didn't tell me you weren't sure who the father was.
你没有告诉我你连孩子的父亲是谁都不确定
No, I...
不是的 我...
I had to get the test.
我必须要做那个测试
Yeah, so you could decide who to be with?
是吗 好由此决定你到底该和谁在一起
No. So we both could have peace of mind,
不 如果我知道我所内心祈祷的结果是真的
knowing that what I prayed for in my heart was true.
那么你和我都能够得到内心的平静
The paternity test showed me that some part of you thought
可是那张鉴定书告诉我 你内心的某处
you might still have a choice to make.
还是认为你可能还有别的选择
And I needed you to see
而我要让你明白
that chuck will always be the wrong one.
恰克永远是错误的选择
Louis...
路易
I don't know how many more times I can say this,
我不知道我还能说多少次这句话
but chuck and I can never work.
可是恰克和我永远都不会在一起的
You know that for certain?
你真那么肯定
I do.
是的
So does he.
他也这么肯定
And so should you.
你也应该
Chuck destroys everything and everybody in his life.
恰克毁了他生命中所有的人和事
And he'll never change.
他永远都不会改变
But what's scaring me is that..
我真正担心的是
you're changing into him.
你正在变得和他一样
Did you just kill my movie?
你砍掉了我的电影
Only because I had no other choice.
我没有别的选择
But I did it for you.
我是为了你才这么做的
For me? Are you kidding?
为我 你开什么玩笑
Listen, please--
请你听好
Tell me one thing.
你只用说清一件事
Was this your plan from the very beginning?
这一切从开始就是你的计划吗
What?
什么
Admit it. You hate your character in the book so much,
承认了吧 你非常讨厌这本书里你的角色
you couldn't stand to see this made into a movie.
所以你不能忍♥受看着它被翻拍成电影
Millions of people might judge you,
成千上万的人会说你坏话
And we all know how much you like that.
我们都知道你不喜欢那样
Actually, for the record,
我要澄清一点
having the project killed had nothing to do with my image
拍摄计划终止和我的个人形象没任何关系
and everything to do with yours.
却对你的形象有很大影响
Jane was gonna do a hatchet job on you,
简想要诋毁你
And now I'm gonna get fired for stopping her.
我阻止了她 所以我要被炒了
That was fun.
这挺有意思的
More fun that you expected?
比你预期的还有意思吗
A lot more. I mean, maybe we should
多多了 我在想 或许我们可以
just stage another make-out session.
继续上演一场激♥情♥戏
You know, just for us.
你懂的 就咱们两个人
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
Looks like you won Blair's contest.
看来你赢了布莱尔的比赛了
Wait, what? What is she talking about?
等等 什么 她说的是什么意思
Oh. Didn't you know?
哦 难道你不知道吗
This was all a game.
这一切都是个游戏
Charlie only kissed you so she could be one of Blair's bridesmaids.
查莉吻你只不过是为了成为布莱尔的伴娘
For the "Spectator" of course.
当然她这么做是为了《观察家》
Guess she left that part out.
看来她没有告诉你这些
Nate, I'm sorry.
内特 我很抱歉
Oh. Don't fret, charlie.
别这么沮丧啊 查莉
I'm sure nate wasn't completely honest with you either.
我敢肯定内特对你也不是完全诚实的
Were you, honey?
对吧 亲爱的
Right then. I'd better get back to my real date.
我得去找我真正的男伴了
Keep up the good work, Charlie.
继续加油啊 查莉
Cheers.
干杯
What, so you used me to get a story?
所以说你只是利用我去得到一条新闻
The "Girl" You're seeing is our boss?!
所以说和你约会的那位"女生"就是我们的上司
Well, if it isn't the good doctor.
瞧啊 这不是那位好医生吗
I thought you should know I'm gonna shut down my practice.
我想你应该清楚我即将停止对你的治疗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表