剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
where's your prince?
你的白马王子呢
Cologne for a charity event. He'll be back tonight.
在科隆参加慈善活动 今晚回来
Which is why miss Blair must be going.
所以布莱尔小姐现在就该动身了
Many things to do before he returns.
在他回来前 还有很多事要办
Like possibly find a new maid.
比如 也许该换个女佣
An employee with one child is annoying.
带一个小孩已经够烦人了
Two is grounds for termination.
带两个小孩直接解雇
Oh, my gosh. Dorota, I forgot. Congratulations.
天呐 多洛塔 我都忘了 恭喜你
Thank you. I must say,
谢谢 我不得不说
best part of pregnancy is knowing who father is.
怀孕最美好的部分就是知道孩子他爸是谁
Sorry to eclair and run, ladies,
不好意思失陪了 姑娘们
but I have an interview today,
我今天有一个采访
and I need to go over my talking points.
我需要再复习一下谈话要点
Wait. No, no. Does this mean you're not going
等等 你不会今晚
to the Jenny Packham show tonight?
不去珍妮·帕克汉的时装秀了吧
We were finally invited to model together.
我们好不容易一起被邀请去做走秀嘉宾
Well, as much as it pains me,
这倒让我觉得苦不堪言
I guess you'll have to storm the catwalk without me.
你还是独自一人去艳惊秀场
Bisous, mes cheres.
回见 亲爱的
Now time to do thing you swore
趁王子还没回来
to Mr. Humphrey you do before prince home.
是时候去做和汉弗瑞先生约定好的事情了
If you mean shopping, absolutely.
你是说购物吧 没问题
See? I told you. That went great.
看 我说吧 一切顺利
Now that you've survived Blair,
现在已经过了布莱尔这关了
let's go talk to my mom.
我们再去和我妈谈谈
I can go prime her first
我先去给她打支预防针
so it's not too big of a surprise.
这样她看到你也不会太惊讶
You can unpack and have the car bring you there after.
你收拾下 然后让司机送你过来
She will welcome you with open arms. You'll see.
她会热情地欢迎你的 等着瞧吧
So Dan Humphrey wrote an actual novel.
丹·汉弗瑞写了一本真真正正的小说
Yeah.
是的
And I was confident you'd remain an epic disappointment.
我坚信你会一如既往地令人♥大♥失所望
Well, I never intended to publish "Inside."
我从没打算要出版《局外人》
Somehow it fell into
但不知怎么地
Simon & Schuster's laps anonymously,
变成了西蒙与舒斯特出版社的匿名文章
and since they're your publisher,
而他们又是你的出版商
I was hoping you could get the book killed.
所以我希望你可以阻止这本书出版
It's a satire of my entire life
这是描写我生活的讽刺作品
and everyone I know, and if it's released,
里面涉及了每一位我认识的人 一旦出版
I'll be a pariah.
我就完蛋了
My, you turned out to be an even bigger coward than I thought.
老天 你变得比我料想的还要没用
The best way to make sure your book fades into oblivion--
让你的小说不被人关注的最好办法就是
Leave it alone.
置之不理
What, let it come out?
什么 让它出版吗
Have you seen what's on the best seller list?
你看过那些在畅销榜上的书吗
Unless you're friends with Rizzoli and Isles
除非你和《秒女神探》是朋友
or related to a Bounty Hunter,
或者和《赏金猎人》有关联
no one will give a crap about your world.
否则 没人会正眼瞧你一眼的
you'll be lucky if your book
如果这本书能被放在削价处理区
makes it into the remainder bin at strand.
你就该感到幸运了
Trust me. Let it come out, and vanish.
相信我 任它自生自灭吧
Ready to go?
准备走了吗
Dan humphrey,
这位是丹·汉弗瑞
Alessandra Steele,
这位是亚历山德拉·斯蒂尔
my agent.
我的助理
Nice to meet you.
幸会
You, too.
幸会
Um, well, if you really think it's best for me to do nothing,
如果你真觉得置之不理是最好的办法
then that's what I'll do. Thank you.
那我就照做了 谢谢你
And please don't tell anyone.
请不要告诉任何人
Wait outside a second.
你在外面等一下
I need to call my old friend Jonathan Karp.
我要给我的老朋友乔纳森·卡尔帕打个电♥话♥
I should go. I'm gonna be late for my panic meeting.
我该走了 与"恐慌乐队"的会我要迟到了
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
With Eric gone, it's pretty lonely.
艾瑞克走了 真的很寂寞
I feel like all I do is play "Angry birds"
感觉我只能玩玩愤怒的小鸟
and grill Larissa for gossip.
从拉瑞莎那淘点八卦消息
Well, there's only one more month,
就剩一个月了
and Serena's back today.
今天瑟琳娜也回来了
Ohh. Mwah. True. It'll be so good to see her.
是啊 能见到她真是太好了
Carol, I am so glad you called.
卡萝 很高兴你给我打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I've been out of touch.
很抱歉有段时间没跟你联♥系♥了
Have you heard anything from Charlie?
你有查莉的消息吗
No. Why? Is everything okay?
没有 怎么了 没事吧
She's taken off, and I think she might be on the West Coast,
她离家出走了 我想也许她去了西海岸
and mom's not returning my calls.
妈妈又不接我电♥话♥
Have you spoken to her?
你有跟妈妈通过电♥话♥吗
A few times,
偶尔
but Serena's back from Los Angeles,
但是瑟琳娜从洛杉矶回来了
so I'll see if she's heard from Charlie.
我问下她有没有查莉的消息
Serena was in L.A.?
瑟琳娜去过洛杉矶了吗
Yeah. Mm-hmm.
是的
Listen... Why don't I fly up?
不如我飞过去吧
It would be really good for me
我想现在和家人在一起
to be around family right now anyway.
会比较好
Sure. Come. Um, I could definitely use the company.
可以 来吧 我也正好缺个伴儿
And in the meantime, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
对了 我有消息也会通知你的
Okay. Bye-bye, sweetie.
好的 拜拜 亲爱的
Did you pick up the test results?
你去拿化验单了吗
I'm just opening the door to the doctor's office.
我正要进医生办公室呢
I'd better hang up, though.
我得挂了
It's so rude to talk on the phone...
看医生还打电♥话♥不礼貌
Turns out that the rumored U.E.S. novel
看来流传已久的上东区小说
is fact, not fiction,
是真的 而不是谣言
and I have the inside scoop on who the author is.
我有独家爆料 知道谁是作者了噢
Patience, pets. Your answer's coming.
耐心点 粉丝们 答案即将揭晓
Right now the median age of this paper's readership is over 50,
目前报纸读者的平均年龄在50岁以上
and its online presence all but nonexistent.
而网站访问量几乎为零
They don't even have an app, for god's sake.
老天爷 他们甚至没开♥发♥阅读软件
So... first course of business is rebranding.
所以 首要任务就是重塑品牌
That's why I'm having the paper
而今晚珍妮·帕克汉派对的
sponsor the Jenny Packham party tonight.
报纸赞助权在我手上
Show we're a little more glamorous now that I'm here.
我的到来让我们的事业更上一层楼
So where can I start?
我该做些什么呢
how about by making me scream?
不如让我尖叫吧
What? Right here with a full office?
什么 外面一屋子的职员呢
I mean, the staff might think you're playing favorites.
员工会觉得你在潜规则
Besides, I don't like an audience.
再说 我不喜欢有观众围观
Excuse me. Can I have everyone's attention?
打扰一下 大家注意了
You're all fired.
你们都被炒了
Don't bother cleaning out your desks.
别忘了走时把桌子清干净
Good luck.
祝你们好运
All right. Come on. Hey, take a deep breath.
好了 别这样 深呼吸
Let's open that bad boy.
咱们把这潘多拉的盒子打开
What?! Here?
什么 在这里吗
The results of this test could alter the course of my life.
这个测试结果可能会改变我的人生
You want me to face that in front of pigeons
你想让我在鸽子和路边摊前
and--and street vendors?
直面结果吗
You said yourself that the odds are in Louis' favor.
是你说的 路易喜欢惊喜
And he will be an amazing father.
他还会是个好爸爸
But... What if it's Chuck's?
但是 如果是恰克的呢
I know.
我知道
You're right. I'll open it,
你是对的 我会打开的
immediately after my interview with "Hello!" Magazine.
在《Hello!》杂♥志♥采访之后
I can't face the press if I've just heard unsettling news.
如果是个坏消息 我肯定没法面对媒体
I need to look like Grace Kelly,
我得优雅如格雷斯.凯丽
not Grace Coddington.
而不是格蕾丝·柯丁顿
I have to manage some business of my own,
我还有自己的事情要处理
but go do your interview.
反正你先去采访
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表