剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
people have been sending their blasts to me.
人们开始把爆料发到我这里
Serena, there are thousands of unread messages here.
瑟琳娜 你有上千封未读邮件
Yeah, I hoped if I ignored them long enough,
对 我以为只要忽略他们够久
people would get the point, and I guess they haven't.
他们就能明白 不过目前好像还没有
I thought you wanted gossip girl
我以为你想要八卦天后
to pay for causing Chuck and Blair's crash.
为造成布莱尔和恰克的撞车事故付出代价
But the police didn't press charges.
但是警♥察♥没有起诉
What else can we do except settle for her silence?
除了让她闭嘴以外我们还能做什么
You call that silence?
你管那个叫闭嘴吗
That's the sound of the entire upper east side sending you their blasts.
整个上东区的人都在向你发送爆料
If you don't start posting them,
如果你不发表这些爆料
they'll go back to gossip girl or someone worse.
它们还会被发给八卦天后或者更糟的人
My blog is about my own experience,
我的博客只记录自己的生活
not using information to hurt people.
我不想通过爆料伤害别人
Yeah, well, the least you can do is read them.
至少你可以读一下它们
You don't think it's too simple?
你不觉得那条样式太简单了吗
Why am I even asking your opinion on fashion?
我为什么在问你关于时尚的意见
And why are you not responding?
而你居然也不回答
What stopped your never-ending soliloquy?
什么改变了你的喋喋不休
You said I wasn't allowed to question
你不让我过问
your marrying Louis, so...
你嫁给路易这件事情 所以
Oh. Then you may resume your silence.
好吧 你可以继续保持沉默
Blair, we are lying to all the people we care about.
布莱尔 我们在向所有人撒谎
Which is fine, when it's for their own good.
这样对大家都好 所以没关系
I'm not sure that it is.
我不确定这样好不好
Look, Chuck and Louis are already suspicious.
恰克和路易已经在怀疑了
Don't you think it'd be better
你不认为我们先告诉他们
to tell them before they find out on their own?
比他们自己发现要好吗
How would they do that?
他们怎么会发现呢
The only ones who know are you, me, and god,
此事只有天知地知你知我知
and god doesn't blab.
天和地又不会泄密
I don't know how much longer I can keep this secret.
我不知道我还能保守这个秘密多久
Forever. You promised.
永远 你答应过的
I don't know if I can live with those consequences.
我不知道我能不能承受那样的结果
Look, I know our situation is far from ideal,
我知道我们现在的状况并不理想
but don't go all "Notebook" on me, not now.
但是不要对我说教 至少现在不要
I need you.
我需要你
Hey, you have me. All right?
你知道我在的 好吗
So put Weiner as worst political blunder and worst photo.
把韦纳评为最大政♥治♥错误 年度最差摄影
Could you see who that is, please?
你可以帮我看下是谁吗
It's a text. Doesn't say who from.
是条短♥信♥ 没写发件人
"I thought you were a journalist with integrity?"
"你是个正义的记者吧"
Maybe Anthony Weiner has your office bugged.
也许安东尼·韦纳窃听了你的办公室
Yeah. Or someone else we did a story on isn't happy.
有可能 或者什么人不太满意我们的报导
"Not important. The important thing is
"我是谁不重要 重要的是
that the paparazzi didn't cause Blair and Chuck's accident."
布莱尔和恰克的车祸不是狗仔队造成的"
"I did my research. Do yours."
"我做了调查 你也应该调查一下"
I thought I'd check in, see how your sleuthing is going.
我打来问问 你的跟踪有什么收获吗
Well, I've uncovered the fact that Blair's wedding dress,
我看到了布莱尔的婚纱
Uh, fits like a glove, you know?
很适合她
I think the only person she's seeing covertly is Vera Wang.
我想她只秘密会见了王薇薇
Anything else to report?
还有什么要报告的吗
No, just, uh, just shopping for some wedding stuff,
没有了 她只买♥♥了一些婚礼需要的东西
bossy phone calls to Dorota. You know, that's it.
口气专横地给多洛塔打了几个电♥话♥
Well, if you're sure,
如果你确定就这些的话
the mission need not be continued.
这项任务不用继续了
Thank you for your diligent effort.
谢谢你的努力付出
Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't find any more answers.
不用 我很抱歉没能发现更多有用信息
Louis, you were right about Blair.
路易 你对布莱尔的怀疑没错
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hey, Louis,
路易
Any luck convincing Blair to come to the party tonight?
成功劝服布莱尔来参加今晚的派对了吗
Not yet. She's said no to every invitation
还没有 我们回来纽约之后
since we returned to New York.
她拒绝了所有邀请
I'm afraid new year's eve will be no different.
我恐怕就算是一年最后一天也不会有什么例外
Louis, Serena, it's nice to see you.
路易 瑟琳娜 很高兴见到你们
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克 你在这里干什么
I came to tell Louis he was right.
我来告诉路易他是对的
Blair is having an affair...
布莱尔有外遇了
with your ex.
和你的前男友
I'm referring to Dan, not the myriad of men since.
我指丹 不是那之后不计其数的男人们
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Dan said he hasn't even seen blair
丹说布莱尔从欧洲回来以后
since she got back from Europe.
他还没有见过她呢
He lied to you, just as he lied to me.
他对你说谎了 也对我说谎了
When he said Blair was shopping for wedding trinkets,
布莱尔买♥♥婚礼饰品的时候
he was with her.
和他在一起
You followed them?
你跟踪他们了吗
After you told me not to hire a detective?
可是你告诉过我不要雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You obviously have your own agenda where Blair's concerned.
牵扯到布莱尔的事 你都有自己的计划
Which is why... I had my driver take a picture.
所以 我叫我的司机拍下了这张照片
Just because Dan lied about seeing Blair
丹只是在和布莱尔见面这件事上撒了谎
doesn't mean that they're sleeping together.
不代表他们两个有奸♥情♥
It's a private residence.
那里是私人住♥宅♥
Blair has a key. What else are they doing there?
布莱尔有钥匙 他们还能在那里做什么
It does explain her absences.
这确实解释了她的神出鬼没
Yeah, but that's not proof,
但这也不代表
which is what you guys need if you're gonna gang up
你们俩能联合起来
and accuse her of cheating,
指责她出轨
especially after everything that she's been through.
特别是在她所经历的这些事情之后
Gossip girl probably has a treasure trove
也许《八卦天后》的收件箱里还压着
of photos in her in-box.
一堆匿名照片
But they come to me now,
但是他们现在都发给我了
and I'm not gonna use them to destroy people's lives.
而我绝不会以此毁掉别人的生活
If they're innocent, it won't destroy anyone.
如果他们是无辜的 又何惧诋毁
He's right.
没错
What's the harm of looking through the blasts
如果只是些莫须有的爆料
if there's nothing to see?
那么根本无伤大雅
If that's how you wanna spend your New Year's Eve,
如果你想在八卦爆料中度过新年前夜
go ahead. Knock yourselves out.
那就请自便吧
And I hope you'll focus on getting your fiancee
希望你可以把精力集中在
to come to the party tonight.
劝你未婚妻来参加今晚的派对上
She could really use a night out with people
她完全可以跟关心她的人一起
who care about her.
度过新年前夜
Hello? Andrew. Lily just went upstairs.
安德鲁 莉莉刚上楼了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
I'm sorry. I thought this was a personal call.
抱歉 我以为这是私人电♥话♥
I didn't realize she'd asked you to look into something.
我没想到她派你做一些调查
Yeah, I understand that your work is confidential.
我知道这些事情很机密
I'll let her know you called.
我会转告她你打来过
How about "Cupcake War"
用"蛋糕之役"
as the most addictive new food show?
作为热销新品展示会的名字怎么样
Are those from the night of the accident?
这些是发生意外那晚的照片吗
Yeah. That anonymous texter might be right.
是的 或许那个匿名发件人是对的
Can't tell from these paparazzi pictures
从这些狗仔偷♥拍♥的照片中
if the photographers were even close enough
根本无法判断狗仔的车是否足够靠近
to run Bhuck and Blair's car into the wall.
而撞了他们的车
Well, what did the police say?
那警♥察♥怎么说
The front of the car was so damaged,
车头被撞的太严重
they couldn't inspect it.
根本无从下手
The driver passed a breathalyzer,
司机通过了酒驾测验
but I'd like to talk to him myself,
不过我想亲自和他谈谈
so... why don't we invite him to the party?
那么 邀请他来参加派对怎么样
I am so excited for New Year's karaoke.
我很期待新年一起K歌♥
Will you hate me if I sing "Miss world" again?
如果我再唱一次《世界小姐》 你会不会抓狂
Andrew Tyler called.
安德鲁·泰勒打来过
I'm sorry. I... I should have told you I hired him.
对不起 我应该告诉你我雇了他
I just wanted to make sure Charlie was okay.
我只是想确保查莉没事
What did he say?
他说了什么
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表