剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Don't you think it's time for you to head home?
是不是也到你回家的时候了
I am home.
我在家
No, I mean your other home, the one with your wife in it.
不 我是指另一个家 你妻子在的那个家
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you,
我所有的房♥产都留给你
Ivy Dickens."
艾薇·狄更斯
You are never gonna get away with this.
你别妄想逃脱干系
You don't have a case. I didn't do anything wrong.
你们没有胜算 我是无辜的
The court will decide that.
法♥院♥会做出裁决的
Our relationship is not choosing one world or another.
我们的感情不在于生活在谁的世界里
Our relationship is our world. We're a team.
这段感情就是我们的世界 我们是一体的
Serena's gossip girl. I'm gonna prove it to you.
瑟琳娜就是八卦天后 我会证明给你看
You saved Chuck's life,
你救了恰克的命
and you did that because...
你那么做是因为
I'm Chuck's mother.
我是恰克的母亲
You're actually her. You're Gossip Girl.
你就是"八卦天后"
Please, whatever you do,
拜托了 不管你怎么做
just don't tell anyone.
请你不要告诉任何人
It's one thing to accuse Serena of being Gossip Girl.
本来说要揭发瑟琳娜就是八卦天后
But sending in that video about Chuck?
却把恰克的秘密传上去
I can't forgive that.
我原谅不了
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在犹豫着是否该为洛拉的抚养费
for child support.
去找她的生父
Do you even know who he is?
你知道是谁吗
I'm looking right at him.
远在天边近在眼前
What if my dad doesn't even know I exist?
如果我爸爸根本不知道有我呢
What if all he'd want is to know me?
如果他最大的心愿就是认识我呢
I'm sure he does.
他肯定知道你
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
In our modern age,
当今时代
there are so many ways for information to travel.
信息传播的方式多种多样
And yet, with all our tablets and smartphones,
虽然平板电脑和智能手♥机♥已占据我们的生活
there are still some people
总有人还是
who like to get their morning dish the old-fashioned way.
喜欢传统方式的早餐
Even without the information highway,
即使没有信息高速公路
good news always seems to travel fast.
好消息总是传播得更快
But bad news?
而坏消息呢
Well, you know what they say...
你们知道他们是如何说的
You know, I must commend myself
我今天一定要
on my choice of wardrobe for you today.
为你置备行头
You are striking just the right tone of literate and serious yet
你对文学的见解令人印象深刻
playful and accessible.
但你的形象很轻浮并且很好说话
I'm just meeting a couple of Simon & Schuster publicists.
我只是要见西蒙与舒斯特出版社的出版人
It's really not a big deal.
真的没什么大不了
Not a big deal? What could be more important
没什么大不了 有什么能比
than strategizing ways to publicize yourself?
制定战略宣传自己更重要
I don't know. Maybe the banking crisis or--
我不知道 也许是资金危机
or what's going on in Syria or--
或者叙利亚正在发生的事
Dan, we know you're never gonna be trending on Twitter
丹 如果你讨论这些话题
if you choose those topics to discuss.
你不会成为推特红人的
Now just be humble, self-deprecating,
现在开始 要谦虚
with a tinge of intellectual superiority.
带有一点点聪明的优越感
And always leave them wanting more.
记住保留实力
Have a great day!
祝你今天好运
Dorota!
多洛塔
Run me a hot bath.
帮我放好热水
I want a long soak in the tub and catch up on my reading.
我要泡个悠长的澡 读读杂♥志♥
I have better idea.
我有个更好的注意
How about you take quick shower,
不如你简单冲一下
then supervise me as I clean out your closet?
然后监督我清空你的衣橱
You need more space,
你需要更多空间
And I-I-I need to work off baby weight bad.
我也急切地需要减减婴儿肥
Did you see the look on Ivy's face
当母亲的护士指控艾薇
when mother's nurse accused her
利用母亲的脆弱和年老时
of "Taking unfair advantage of the weak and elderly"?
你看到她脸上的表情了吗
Well, thank god that woman came forward
幸好她站出来
and said what actually happened.
说出了真话
I knew right then that the judge would invalidate the will.
我刚刚知道法官会宣布遗嘱无效
Tell me, Lily.
告诉我 莉莉
How much exactly did you pay that nurse to lie for you?
你给了那个护士多少钱收买♥♥她帮你作伪证
'Cause I have done nothing but love and care for CeCe.
因为我给予茜茜的都是关切和爱护
It's not my mom's fault that the truth finally came out.
真♥相♥大白不是我母亲的错
So why don't you leave us alone
请你不要打扰我们
before we head into one of these offices
不然我们会去
and file a restraining order against you?
申请对你的限制令
Hey, mom. Where was Rufus this morning?
妈妈 鲁弗斯今天早上去了哪里
I was kinda surprised he wasn't here to support you.
他没在这里帮你让我有些惊讶
Well, Rufus had an appointment,
鲁弗斯有约在身
and I just told him not to cancel
我跟他说不需要取消
because as long as you were by my side, I'd be fine.
因为有你陪着我就够了
So what happens now?
所以现在是什么情况
The money just reverts back to you?
你能拿回属于你的钱了吗
Well, now that the will has been revoked,
既然现在遗嘱被废除了
The estate will be split 50-50 between me and Carol.
我和卡萝会对半平分房♥产
And she's flying in tonight to sign the paperwork.
她今晚会飞来签订书面材料
There'll be gloating, no doubt.
不用说 她一定会很得意
Well, believe me, it's a small price to pay
相信我 要想成功
to be done with this whole thing.
这只是很小一部分代价
And thank god nobody knew how dirty it really got.
谢天谢地没有人知道什么不好的内部消息
Here she comes!
她来了
Lily! Lily! Is the family still fighting with each other
莉莉 莉莉 家族还在为你母亲的遗产
over your mother's inheritance?
明争暗斗吗
How's it feel going from high-class to high-trash?
从上流阶层沦落成垃圾底层的感觉如何
Well, I assure you, this is all one big misunderstanding.
我以人格担♥保♥ 这不过是一个误会
The entire Rhodes clan couldn't be happier.
罗兹家族其乐融融
Any truth to the rumors
关于你和你丈夫分居的传闻
that you and your husband are no longer living together?
你又作何回应呢
No. None at all.
不 没有这样的事
Serena, shall we?
瑟琳娜 我们走吧
Wait, just one more question.
等等 最后一个问题
I think you dialed the wrong number.
我想你打错电♥话♥了
Obviously, you meant to call your son and not me.
显然 你想打给你儿子 不是我
I know the news of me being Chuck's mother
我知道我是恰克的母亲这个消息
must have come as rather a... big surprise to you.
对你来说有点难以接受
Ya think?
你这么认为吗
But it doesn't have to ruin anything between us.
但这并不会影响我们之间的关系
Except for the small fact that
你也许不知道
every time I look at you now, I see a Bass in my face.
我现在每次看到你 都想到拜斯
You know I still have feelings for you.
你知道我对你还有感觉
And now that you've broken up with that girl Lola,
既然你现在已经和洛拉分手了
I think you might still have feelings for me, too.
我想你也许还对我有感觉
Am I wrong?
我错了吗
I should really go.
我真的要挂了
I'm gonna be out of the office all day. But...
我今天不会在办公室 不过
can we meet after work tonight
我们今晚下班后能见一面
and at least talk it through?
至少当面说明白行吗
I don't know. I never really saw myself as
我不知道 我从没有想过自己有一天
a "sleep with your best friend's mother" kind of a guy.
会成为"和最好朋友的妈妈上♥床♥"的人
Just think about it, okay?
考虑一下 好吗
All right.
好吧
Is it true what the paparazzi said about you and Rufus?
狗仔队说的关于你和鲁弗斯的事情是真的吗
Are you really not living together?
你们真的分居了吗
Well, we're taking a little hiatus to clear our heads, yes.
我们只是暂时分开 整理思路 没错
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, because I didn't want to worry you.
因为我不想让你担心
Rufus is in Brooklyn. He's fine.
鲁弗斯在布鲁克林 他很好
And, you know, he'll come around like he always does.
他最后一定会回来的 像往常一样
My bigger concern is the public perception
我最担心的还是公众
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表