剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
but... something better struck me.
但是 会有更妙的事情绊住我
Deuces? All deuces may now enter.
两点 所有的两点牌现在可以入场
Hey, you ready?
你准备好了吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Diana, thanks again for the tickets.
戴安娜u3000再次感谢你给我了票
Is Serena here yet?
瑟琳娜还在这吗
Oh, you just missed her.
你刚与她失之交臂
They called her card, and she had to go in.
他们叫了她的牌号♥u3000她已经进去了
But she told me to tell you to find her.
但是她告诉我让你去找她
She's wearing a beautiful gold dress.
她穿了一件漂亮的金色礼服
You can't miss her.
你不会找不到的
Great. Have fun.
太好了u3000玩得开心
I intend to.
正有此意
You really think pillows under covers trick me?
你真的认为把枕头塞在被子下就能瞒过我吗
You lumpier now.
你现在胖了许多
You can't expect me to sit on my pregnant laurels
恰克的过着秘密的双重生活
while Chuck gets away with a secret double life.
你总不能还指望我打着怀孕的旗号♥袖手旁观吧
But you tell Miss Serena--
但是你告诉瑟琳娜小姐
that I wouldn't undermine Chuck,
我不会危害到恰克
but that's completely different
但那和揭示他本来的邪恶面目
than revealing his authentically evil self.
是完全不同的
Maybe you need to face fact Mr. Chuck really is good.
也许你需要面对现实u3000恰克先生真的是个好人
Never. That's what he wants you to think
妄想u3000那就是他带给你的幻觉
so he can destroy everything in secret.
这样他就可以秘密地毁掉一切
Look!
看
There's famous Polish film director Agnieszka Holland.
著名的荷兰电影导演阿格涅丝卡·霍兰在那边
Where?
在哪
Where?
在哪儿
I know you suggested being fashionably late,
我知道你建议最近要赶时髦
but maybe I overdid it.
但也许我有些过了
Not to worry. Max hasn't even arrived yet.
别担心u3000马克斯还没来呢
Oh, I hope he didn't get lost again.
我希望他不会再次迷路
Maybe I should go look for him.
也许我应该找找他
Women like us don't do things like that.
像我们这样的女人不会那么行事
Just wait here. I'm sure he's just running behind.
等在这里u3000我相信他只是迟到了
I'd better get in.
我得进去了
They called queens some time ago.
他们刚刚叫皇后牌来着
Can you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗
Nate.
内特
Hi.
嗨
Oh, my god. I'm not even sure how we lost each other,
天哪u3000我都不知道我们是怎么走失的
but one minute I'm at this massive feast,
前一分钟我还在盛大的宴会上
the next, I'm in this freaky psych ward.
下一分钟我就呆在这个变♥态♥的精神病院
There was this nurse--
有一个护士
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
真高兴你安然无恙
Where do you want to head to next?
你下一站想去哪
Uh, you know what?
你知道吗
Actually, I heard that the experience is even better
事实上u3000我听说大家分开的体验会更好
if you stay split up, so why don't you go find the witches?
要不你干脆去找女巫吧
They're awesome, and I think I see Lady Macbeth.
她们很了不起 我呢 就去看麦克白夫人
Diana, what are you doing here?
戴安娜u3000你在这儿干嘛
I thought you were in Paris.
你不是去巴黎了吗
Well, I decided it was, um, more important
我还是觉得 和你在一起
to spend time with you.
更重要些
That's really sweet and unexpected,
听起来很甜蜜u3000而且出乎意料
but I'm here with someone. I'm sorry.
但我约了别人u3000很抱歉
Yeah, Charlie. I know. I saw you both come in.
是u3000是查莉u3000我知道u3000我看见你俩一起进来了
I have to say, I was surprised.
不得不说u3000我很惊讶
You said we weren't exclusive.
你说过我们不必专一的
Neither is she, apparently.
很明显u3000她也不是
You know she's seeing someone, right?
你知道她还在约着别人u3000对吧
Yeah, she mentioned something about that,
是的u3000她提过此事
but I'm pretty sure she was just making it up.
但我很确定那是她瞎编的
Well, then maybe they broke up.
也许他们分手了
Because last I heard,
因为我听说
she felt he wasn't paying her enough attention,
她觉得他不够在乎她
and she was trying to remedy that.
她正试图补救
Anyway...
无论如何
I won't bother you anymore.
我不会再打扰你们了
I just hope you're not part of that plan.
我只是希望你不是那个计划的一部分
Final group is going inside now.
最后一组现在正在入场
Don't you wanna join them?
你不想加入他们吗
Oh, no, thanks. I'm--I'm waiting for someone.
不u3000谢谢u3000我正在等人
Who it seems isn't coming.
但看起来那人不会来了
...Beguile the time. Look like the time.
打发时光u3000看似是时光
Bear welcome in your eyes,
你的眼中含着欢迎的目光
your hands, your tongue...
你的双手 你的舌尖
Blair?
布莱尔
Of course you knew it was me.
你当然知道是我了
Was it my perfume?
是闻到了我的香水吗
I should get back to the performance.
我应该回舞台那边去了
You can't disrupt the drama.
你不能破坏了好戏
Looks like we're stuck... together...
看起来我们...被困在一起了
alone... Amongst the masked and anonymous.
无人打扰u3000在一群匿名的蒙面人当中
Do you remember when we used to play dress-up?
你还记得我们曾经扮演的角色吗
How could I forget?
怎会忘记
Though I didn't think
尽管我不认为
this was your kind of entertainment anymore.
现在的你适合这种娱乐场所
At least I know I'm safe, locked in here
至少我知道我是安全的
with the new Chuck Bass who has none of his old urges.
和全新的一点都不冲动的恰克·拜斯呆在这里
I have to admit,
我不得不承认
I had a hard time believing you at first,
一开始我很难相信你
but now I see--
但现在我看到
the therapy, the apology--
这种治疗u3000还有你的道歉
you really have changed.
你真的变了
As warm as it's getting in here,
就像进到这里 我觉得温暖
I can sweep the hair from the nape of my neck
就可以撩开我颈上的头发
without setting you off.
而不用担心你的激♥情♥会被点燃
It's such a relief...
能够 让我放下戒备
to be able to... let my guard down.
真的让我感到放松
They even have red hots.
他们还有红辣椒呢
Mmm. You never could resist.
你绝对难以抗拒
Do you want one?
想要一个吗
No, but thank you.
不用 谢谢
No one is looking.
没人看着
Even the new Chuck Bass must still have some
即使是全新的恰克·拜斯肯定
of his darkest desires.
留有一些阴暗欲望的
Just a taste.
尝尝嘛
Are you ready, Charlie?
准备好了吗 查莉
There's Nate.
内特在那儿
Go kiss him.
去吻他
Ivy?
艾薇吗
Max.
马克斯
It's been the performance of a lifetime
对查莉表妹来说
for cousin Charlie, but tonight,
表演是一生的事业 但是今晚
it looks like it just might be the final curtain.
看来就是最后一幕了
I knew you were still the same Chuck.
我就知道你还是那个恰克
You thought by one fake apology and a few charitable acts,
你以为虚伪的道歉和一些慈善行为
that you could get me to question
就可以让我质疑
all the reasons I'm with Louis,
和路易在一起的理由
But I was right.
但我是对的
You are incapable of change.
你根本无法改变
Seems you know me too well.
看来你很了解我
And now, thanks to you, I'm more certain than ever
现在 因为你 我更加确定
that I chose the right man. Good-bye.
我选了正确的男人 再见
Good-bye, Blair.
再见 布莱尔
I can't remember the last time I drove it,
我不记得最后一次开它是什么时候
but it died as soon as I pulled out of the garage.
反正一倒出车♥库♥就坏了
Yeah, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Well, just let me know when it's ready,
那好了就告诉我
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表