剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Or just that she got so drunk on Thanksgiving
一个在感恩节喝得酩酊大醉
that she got grazed by a taxi
而被出租车擦伤的女孩
Or that she got married in Barcelona
一个在巴萨罗那结过婚的女孩
Or slept with not one but two of her professors?
还和她的两个教授都睡过觉的女孩
I hate to break it to you, but those things... Happened.
我不想曝光你的私事 但这些 就这么发生了
It's not the things.
曝光些什么不重要
It's how you wrote about them.
重要的是你怎么写这些事的
That's the point. Dylan Hunter is a judgmental dick
你说对了 狄伦·亨特是个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
Who can't even look at himself in the mirror.
不撒泡尿照照自己是谁
My character comes off the worst of all of them.
我书中的主角是最悲哀的角色
He--he puts off his writing. He misses job interviews.
他放弃写作 错过面试机会
He ignores his grades. Why?
不在乎他的学业 为什么
Because he cares more for a pretty blonde
因为比起他的未来
than he does his own future, and in the end,
他更在乎一个漂亮的女孩
none of his friends are happy for his success.
然而最后没有一个朋友为他的成功而高兴
They all turn their backs on him, and he deserves it!
他们都离他而去 他活该
Yeah. He does.
是的 他活该
I need to find Blair. I gotta make sure she's okay.
我要去找布莱尔 确保她没事
No, we're not done here.
不行 我们俩还没说完呢
I just messed up her engagement.
我坏了她的婚约
I could ruin her life.
这将毁了她的生活
Yeah, and what about mine?
是啊 那我呢
If you can't tell the difference between what I did to Blair
如果你看不出我伤害布莱尔
and what I did to you,
比伤你要深
Then maybe your portrayal in the book
那书中对你的描写
is more accurate than you thought.
就再贴切不过了
That sounds exactly like something
这确实像狄伦·亨特
Dylan Hunter would say.
嘴里说出的话
It's time. You ready for your big moment?
时间到了 准备好了吗
Absolutely.
当然
Everyone? Everyone.
各位 各位
Hi. I-I know you're not all here to hear me speak
我知道大家来这儿不是听我讲话的
but to finally find out who is "Anonymous."
是想知道究竟谁是"无名氏"
It is with great pleasure
我感到非常荣幸
that I introduce you to the amazingly special
向大家介绍这位特别的
and very talented author of "Inside"...
极富天赋的 《局外人》的作者
Dan Humphrey.
丹·汉弗瑞
Looks like Dan Humphrey's on the fast track
貌似丹·汉弗瑞一秒钟由寂♥寞♥男♥孩
from lonely boy to only boy.
变身为焦点男孩
Louis didn't return my calls all night.
路易一个晚上都没有回我电♥话♥
I don't know if he'll ever speak to me again.
我不知道他还会不会理我
Is that what you were trying to tell me yesterday?
这就是你昨天想要告诉我的事吗
Have you two been having trouble?
你俩之间出现了问题
No.
不是
Quite the contrary, in fact.
事实上恰好相反
I wish I was telling you this at a better time, but...
我希望不是在这个时候告诉你 但是
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
What?
什么
Oh, my gosh!
天呐
Blair, that's amazing!
布莱尔 太棒了
Wait. That's... That's good news, right?
等等 这是好消息 对吧
Well, I was happy. So happy.
我本来是高兴的 非常高兴
But now what if I'm in this alone?
要是现在只剩我一个人面对怎么办
No, you're not alone. Never.
不 你不会一个人面对的 永远不会
I know I may have been busy since I got back,
我知道我回来之后一直很忙
but that doesn't mean I'm not here for you.
但并不代表我不在你身边
I can always count on you.
我总是可以依赖你
I just wish Louis felt the same about me.
我希望路易也能让我依赖
I do.
我可以
I'm gonna get ready for work.
我要去上班了
I love you.
我爱你
Let me know if you need me.
需要我就给我打电♥话♥
Louis...
路易...
Don't. I'm ashamed enough at my behavior.
无需多言 我对我的所作所为已经够内疚了
I know you have a complicated past,
我知道你的过去很复杂
but you've been honest about it.
但你能够坦然面对
It's hard for me.
这对我来说很难
I want to believe, but every time I turn,
我想去相信你 但每当我相信了这一次
there seems to be another secret.
又有更多的秘密等着我
That night at Constance, you gave me a choice.
在康斯坦斯的那晚 你给我了一次机会
And now I'm giving you one.
现在我也给你一次
Either you find a way to trust me, or you let me go.
无论你相信我还是让我离开
I could never let you go.
我永远都不会放开你的手
Thanks for seeing me.
谢谢你抽空见我
Of course, Charles. I'm so happy you called.
客气什么 查尔斯 我很高兴
It's been a long time.
我们也好久没见了
Rufus isn't here if you need to talk.
鲁弗斯不在家 你要谈什么都很方便
Seems like I'm always off on my own.
我好像总是孤身一人的那一个
I thought you liked it that way.
我一直以为你喜欢那样的你
I don't want to be the unrepentant bad boy
我不想做那个顽固不化的坏小子
who no one cares lives or dies.
是生是死都没有人在乎
It's just a book, Charles.
这只是本小说 查尔斯
What if it isn't?
如果不是呢
There are people that care so deeply for you
只要你愿意敞开怀抱
if you would just let them.
有很多人都非常关心你
Blair is lost to me.
我已经失去布莱尔了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Hey, how was the party?
新书推广会怎么样
Oh, I didn't go.
我没去
Dan Humphrey wasn't exactly the friend I thought he was.
丹·汉弗瑞并不是我以为的那种朋友
Mm. I'm sorry to hear it.
我很遗憾
I know how important loyalty is to you.
我知道忠诚对你来说有多重要
But I think I have something that might cheer you up.
但是我想我有件事能让你开心点
I wanna introduce you to your new colleague.
我想把你介绍给你的新同事
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
I... needed a new job,
我...要找份新工作
So thank you for introducing me to Diana.
谢谢你把我介绍给戴安娜
Why do I get the feeling that there's more to this story?
为什么我觉得事情没那么简单呢
Oh, a lady never tells.
女士们当然不会简单
It's always better to stay mysterious.
保持神秘总是好的
Why don't you show her around?
你不妨带她看看这儿
Sure. Yeah. Welcome aboard.
好的 欢迎加入
Thank you.
谢谢
Come on in.
进来看看
Hey, dad.
爸爸
Your reviews?
都是关于你的报道吗
I guess you have a lot of reading to do today.
你今天有很多东西要读吧
I don't--I don't want you to get too excited,
我不想让你太兴奋
but "The New York Post" called your son
但是《纽约邮报》说你儿子我
the "potential voice of his generation."
"代表了年青一代的潜在呼声"
And--and "The New York Times" called the book--where is it?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》称我的书是...在哪儿呢
Uh, yeah, "A searing portrayal of manhattan's elite
有了 "以一颗悲悯之心
with just the right portion of pathos."
对曼哈顿精英生活的真实写照"
I-I had to double-check it to make sure
我看了几遍来确定
they didn't say "pathetic," Which is what, eh,
他们用的不是"可怜的"这个词
all my friends think I am.
就像我朋友们都认为我很可怜
Is everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Well, last night was your big night.
昨晚对你来说意义非凡
I didn't want to ruin it for you, but...
我不想毁了它
Well, it kinda went there on its own.
其实昨晚只是顺其自然
What--what's going on? Did you not like the book?
怎么了 你不喜欢这本书吗
No, of course I did. You're a beautiful writer.
不 我当然喜欢 你是个很棒的作家
Just...
只是
broke--broke my heart.
让我有点心碎
Wait. Dad...
等一下 爸
I gave up my career to raise you,
为了你们 我放弃了我的事业
And I never regretted it, not once...
我从未后悔过 从来没有
until yesterday when I read what you really think about me.
直到昨天 看到你书里写了对我真正的看法
Has-been turned trophy husband who married for money.
我已然成为为钱结婚的 吃软饭的老公
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表