剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Uh, mother, since we have a little time before the party,
妈妈 离我们派对开始前还有些时间
Rufus and I have a small gift for you.
我和鲁弗斯有个小礼物要送给你
Opening night. I tracked it down for you.
开幕之夜 我找了很久的
How surprisingly thoughtful.
多贴心的惊喜啊
If I had any memory of that night,
如果我能勾起那个晚上的回忆
I'm sure it would be fond.
我敢肯定都会是美好的回忆
Her favoritism is nauseating.
她的偏心真是令我作呕
Now is not the time to be mad at Cece.
现在可不是生茜茜气的时候
All she has to do is sign a paper tomorrow,
她唯一要做的就是明天在文件上签个名
and we're in the clear.
之后咱们就两清了
You're a better actress than I thought.
你的演技比我想得好太多了
You got more out of her in three minutes
你在三分钟之内从她身上得到的
than I have in 45 years.
比我这四十五年来得到的都多
I was just kind to her. Maybe you should try it.
我只是对她好点儿罢了 你也应该试试
She is getting older.
她越来越上年纪了
And meaner.
也越来越刻薄了
You don't know these people.
你不了解这些人
They're my family, not yours.
他们是我的家人 不是你的
Remember that.
你可别忘了
Of course.
当然不会
Sorry.
对不起
...Get me out of the dress.
帮我把衣服脱掉
Mom!
妈妈
Mother, let me see!
妈妈 我来看看
Goodness.
天啊
Oh, your body looks amazing.
你的身材真是棒极了
Max.
马克斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
Serena said to meet her here, said the party was canceled.
瑟琳娜要我来这儿找她 说派对取消了
Well, it's not. If Lily sees you here,
派对可没取消 如果莉莉看到你在这儿
everything will be ruined.
就什么都完了
I see you two have found each other.
你们俩终于相见啦
No need for introductions, right, Max and... Ivy?
不用介绍了吧 马克斯还有...艾薇
Serena, this isn't what it looks like.
瑟琳娜 事情不是你看起来的那样
Oh, so you two didn't used to date?
所以说你们俩没在一起过咯
We did.
我们确实在一起过
And you didn't pretend like you've never met?
那你们也没假装你俩从来不认识咯
We did.
我们假装了
And you didn't try to convince me not to see him again
你也没有劝过我再也别见他
because he may still be hung up on his ex, Ivy?
理由是他可能还爱着他的前任咯 艾薇
Uh, girls, this is not the time.
姑娘们 现在不是说话的时候
We need to get to grandma's party.
我们得去参加外婆的宴会了
Max, nice to see you again.
马克斯 很高兴再见到你
Wait. You know him, too? This is insane.
等等 你也认识他 这也太疯狂了
I'm not going anywhere until Charlie's alter ego,
我哪儿都不会去 除非让这个
who everyone seems to know about but me,
除了我大家都知道的查莉的分身
explains what's going on here.
给我解释清楚到底是怎么回事
It's not her fault.
这不是她的错
Carol had her live as Ivy
是卡萝让她以艾薇的身份生活的
because she hated being a Rhodes.
因为她自己讨厌做罗兹家人
You can't blame Charlie for her own mother's insanity.
你不能因查莉母亲的疯狂举动而责怪她
My insanity?
我的疯狂举动
Is this how you get along for Mom's sake?
这就是你总能得到老妈欢心的原因吗
What's for my sake?
你说什么讨我欢心呢
I just want the truth, Charlie.
告诉我真♥相♥ 查莉
I invited you back to New York.
是我把你带回了纽约
My mom and Rufus gave you somewhere to live.
我妈和鲁弗斯给了你住的地方
Cece got you your trust fund back. Now just stop lying
茜茜把信托基金还给了你
and tell me what you and your boyfriend are up to.
别再撒谎了 告诉我你俩的目的
Just when things are about to hit the fan,
眼看要闹得不可开交
they hit the ground instead with a thud.
大家被这砰地一声给打断了
Mother. Mother?
妈 妈
Her pulse feels okay.
脉搏正常
Okay, give me your jacket. I'm gonna put it under her head.
把外套给我 让她枕着
I'll call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
No, please. I'm all right.
不用不用 我没事
No, don't get up too quickly. You fainted from the stress.
别急着起来 你都被气晕了
Don't you try and pin this on me. Mother, are you all right?
别把这事栽赃给我 妈 你没事吧
I will be when you let me off the floor.
别让我躺地上就没事
Okay, let's get you somewhere more comfortable.
好吧 咱找个舒服点的地儿
Up you go.
慢慢起来
Okay.
好了
Look, you still look pale.
你脸色苍白得吓人
I think we should call Dr. Sue.
我们还是给苏医生打电♥话♥吧
I'm not gonna wait around for some concierge doctor.
才不要浪费时间等那个三脚猫医生
We're gonna take you to the hospital.
我们直接去医院
Okay, let's get her over here.
就坐这儿吧
I told you, I'm fine.
我说了没事
I know what's wrong.
我知道是怎么回事
Yeah, you keep this apartment excessively warm.
对啊 你把这儿的温度调得太高了
Just tell them, grandma.
告诉她们吧 外婆
She's been dieting to fit into her jumpsuit.
她一直在节食 好穿进去这身衣服
A few martinis and glasses of champagne
什么都不吃就
on an empty stomach, and anyone would pass out.
和马提尼和香槟 谁都得晕
Well, Charlotte's right.
夏洛特说的对
I'm afraid that I let my vanity get the better of me,
我让虚荣心给打败了
but, um, something delicious to eat will fix me right up.
给我点好吃的就没事啦
Comfort food--that's something I'm good at.
暖心美食 我最擅长这个了
So why don't you go ahead-- ahead of me, darling?
别管我了 宝贝
Oh, don't be silly, mother. We'll have our own celebration.
别说傻话了 我们之后会自己庆祝的
Once we get grandma something to eat
我们给外婆弄点东西吃
and make sure she's okay,
等她精神恢复点
Charlie can get back to telling us everything.
查莉就可以把事情都讲给我们听了
Thanks.
谢谢
It's so nice working for someone who means what he says.
为言行一致的人工作 感觉真好
Yeah. Well, let's, uh...
好的 那么
Let's hope everyone feels the same way.
但愿每个人都这么想
"We at 'the spectator' are the voice of honesty,
《纽约观察家》只报道事实
not the wealthy or politically connected.
与金钱 政♥治♥无关
Recently a family member tried to manipulate our site
最近 我的某位家人为个人的政♥治♥目的
for personal and political gain.
妄图操纵我们的言论
We're not going to name names.
我们不会指名道姓
We're not going to post the story or bury it,
也不会胡乱宣扬或掩埋事实
but instead we're coming to you with the promise
但我们在此声明
that we will never let money, power, or personal agendas
我们永远不会让金钱 权势
get in the way of reporting the truth."
或个人意志 阻挠我们报道事实
Told you I'd do the right thing.
我说过 我会做正确的事
I'm sorry if we have different versions of what that is.
若我们对正确的理解有偏差 我很抱歉
I'm not here to reprimand you.
我不是来指责你的
You remind me of myself when I was your age.
你让我想起了我年轻的时候
Wait. You're not angry that I alluded to Maureen?
等等 我这么讽刺莫林 你不生气吗
You're your own man, Nathaniel.
你说出了自己的心声 内特尼尔
I've always loved you.
我一直很爱你
But now... Well, I respect you, too.
但现在 我也尊重你
You never pulled me to the dark side, Blair.
你从未把我拖入阴暗 布莱尔
I appreciate you trying to make me feel better,
很感激你这么安慰我
But I have my answer.
但我有自己的答案
You were the lightest thing that ever came into my life.
你曾是我生命中最亮的光芒
Then... why did it take letting me go
那为什么当你选择放我离开
to find this whole new side of yourself?
才让你发现自己完全不同的另一面呢
I only turned dark and desperate
我变得阴暗和绝望
because I was afraid of losing you.
是因为我一直害怕会失去你
Your love kept me alive.
是你的爱支撑着我活下去
But you survived without me.
但你离开我 才能好好活
The worst thing happened,
最悲惨的事情发生了
and I didn't die.
而我却没有死
But I had to find a new way to move on with my life.
但我得想办法开始新的生活
I only want you to be happy.
我只希望你幸福
I'm just sorry it couldn't be with me.
我只是很遗憾 你的幸福不是我
Oh, Blair, there you are.
布莱尔 你在这儿啊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表