剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
A judge invalidated my mother's will,
法官判决我母亲的遗嘱无效了
so we can now finally put all this drama behind us.
我们终于可以摆脱这些烦心事了
Now where are the champagne flutes?
香槟杯在哪里呢
Uh, lil... why are you here?
莉莉 你来是为了什么
Well, because we're having a celebratory dinner
因为我们今晚要在家办一个庆祝晚宴
tonight at our place, just the family,
就我们家人
and I want you to come.
我想你过来
I'm sorry you're upset with me,
我很抱歉你对我很失望
but I think it's time we put our petty fighting behind us
但我觉得是时候停战
and move on.
继续过下去了
What do you say?
你觉得呢
I'd say that doesn't sound like a real apology.
我觉得这听起来可不是真诚的道歉
Well, I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to apologize.
好吧 我不觉得我是应该道歉的那个人
Oh, you think I am? For what?
那你觉得我是了 为什么
Taking Ivy's side, paying her way behind my back?
支持艾薇 背着我给她钱
She was basically homeless.
她无家可归
That's because the home she'd been living in was mine.
那是因为她之前霸占的是我的家
That's exactly right, lil.
这就对了 莉莉
It was yours, not ours.
是你的家 不是我们的
Do you see what we're doing here,
你懂了我们是在干嘛了吗
all this fighting and finger pointing?
所有这些争吵 这些纠纷
I thought we were in this together,
我认为我们是一起的
but you do whatever you feel like.
但你做事只顾自己感受
Well, I could say the same thing about you.
我也可以这样指责你
This isn't how a marriage is supposed to be.
婚姻不该是这样的
Who's wrong? Who's right? It doesn't matter.
谁对谁错 根本不重要
What matters is that we're in a partnership.
重要的是我们是个整体
I couldn't agree more.
我再赞成不过了
Then how about you give me a call
那等你准备好要成为这个整体的一部分时
when you're ready to be a partner again?
再打电♥话♥给我怎么样
Wow. That must've been one quick jet
看来你是搭了架超快的喷气飞机
you took to get you back to new york already.
赶来纽约的啊
Serena. Hello.
瑟琳娜 你好
Do you wanna explain why you lied to me
你要不要解释一下为什么要骗我
or why you were hanging out with Lola?
或者为什么你跟洛拉在一起
If you must know, I...
如果你一定要问 我
bonded with my niece at Cece's wake.
在为茜茜守夜时认识了我侄女
She's been a bit lonely with all this stuff
在遭遇这一团乱以及她妈妈的事情后
with her mother.
她很孤独
I'm just... trying to be there for her.
我只是想给予她支持
But that still doesn't explain
但仍解释不了
Why you told me you weren't in town.
你为什么骗我说不在城里
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just, you invited me to a family dinner,
你邀请我参加家庭聚餐
and I heard rumors that lily and rufus are having problems.
我听说莉莉和鲁弗斯在闹矛盾
As you know, my presence tends to be
你该明白 我的出现
The opposite of helpfup around the two of them.
只会让他们俩的矛盾升级
I never should've lied to you.
我不应该骗你
I-I didn't know what else to say.
我不知道该怎么解释了
Well, if you wanna make it up to me,
如果你想补偿我
Why don't you come to dinner tonight?
今晚来参加聚餐吧
Please? I'm not gonna take "No" For an answer,
求你了 我不接受你的拒绝
So just say "Yes," Dad. For me?
那就答应吧 爸爸 全当为了我
You convinced me.
你说服了我
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, I'm--I'm gonna invite Lola, too.
我也会邀请洛拉
I'll see you at mom's at 8:00, okay?
今晚八点在妈妈那里见 好吗
Great.
好
Yeah, I appreciate that. Thanks.
感谢你 再见
Were you able to reach jack?
找到杰克了吗
No. Apparently, he's taken a leave of absence
没有 明显他休假了
from bass Australia,
不在澳洲拜斯企业
And no one seems to know where he is.
没人知道他的去向
Of course, they say that's rather normal for Jack.
当然他们说 对杰克而言这是家常便饭
Well, you have a visitor. Want me to let her in?
你有客人来访 让她进来吗
Yeah, sure. Thanks, Amy.
可以 谢谢 艾米
Nate, hi.
你好 内特
Lola, hey.
洛拉 你好
I just recently gained insight
最近我才切身体会到
into how painful it must've been
对于恰克来说
For chuck to find out that diana was his mom.
发现戴安娜是他生母会多难受
And I'm just really sorry for the role I played in that.
我对自己的所作所为深感歉意
Oh, yeah, well, thanks for that.
没关系
But... why? What happened to you?
可是这是怎么了
My father finally came forward,
我父亲终于现身了
And, um, I just spent the morning with him.
整个早上我都跟他一起
So I really needed someone to talk to.
所以我很需要跟人谈谈
Well, I'm glad you came to me. Believe it or not,
很高兴你来找我 不管你信不信
I went through the same thing with Chuck
我陪恰克经历过这种事
when he thought he found his mother a couple years ago.
几年前 他以为自己找到了生母
Another woman besides Diana?
除了戴安娜还有其他女人
Yeah, but it turned out none of it was true.
对 但后来发现是假的
It was just all this big lie orchestrated by his, um...
只是一场精心设计的骗局
Orchestrated by his uncle Jack.
是他叔叔杰克一手编造的
Hey, lola, I'm--I'm really sorry,
洛拉 不好意思
But I can talk more about this later.
我稍后再跟你详谈
I've just gotta deal with something right now.
我现在必须先处理一些事情
Are you gonna be okay?
你没事吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, amy, would you give me Andrew Tyler?
艾米 帮我联♥系♥安德鲁·泰勒
And if you can't reach him,
如果联♥系♥不上他
see if you can find any information online
看能不能在网上查询到
about a woman named Elizabeth Fisher.
有关伊丽莎白·费舍尔这个女人的资料
So as I was cleaning out my closet this morning,
当我今早整理衣橱时
I suddenly had a brilliant--
我突然想到一个杰出
And highbrow.
而且非常有文化
Thank you, dorota. A brilliant and extremely highbrow idea.
谢谢 多洛塔 杰出而且超级文艺的点子
Such a shame to have all these beautiful accessories
这是何等可惜让这些美丽的配饰
That are hidden from the world the vast majority of the time.
大部分时间都隐藏于世
So I decided to allow F.I.T.
所以我决定在设计学院博物馆
to exhibit My shoe and handbag collection.
展出我的鞋子和包包
This is the purse I brought to prom,
这是我参加毕业舞会时用的手拿包
And, of course,
还有这个
That is the shoe that louis brought back to me from Paris
这是路易从巴黎带回给我的鞋子
In the beginning of our storybook romance.
这是我们浪漫故事的开端
Which ended even more famously than it began, didn't it?
好像故事的结局比开端更精彩吧
Maybe if you were still a princess, I'd bite,
如果你现在仍然是公主 也许我会答应
but since you're no longer royalty...
但既然你不再是皇室成员
She still royalty to me.
对于我来说 她仍是公主
Down, dorota. It's okay.
够了 多洛塔 继续说吧
Also, it's far too similar
而且这跟我们之前举♥行♥过的
To an exhibit we already did with Daphne Guinness.
达芙妮·古尼斯的展览太相似了
Perhaps another time.
有机会再合作吧
Who was that guy?
那人是谁
Some representative from F.I.T.
什么设计学院博物馆的代表
More like similar word, but spelled "S"--
好像是叫设计 但是屎字开头的
It doesn't matter. How was the meeting with your publicist?
没什么的 跟出版商的会面顺利吗
They just wanted to see me in person
他们就想见见我本人
so they could tell me I'm one of the five people nominated
通知我被提名纽约公共图书馆
for the New York Public Library's 2012 Young Lion in fiction Award.
2012幼师小说奖 我是五名候选人之一
And there's a cocktail reception tonight
他们今晚会举办一个鸡尾酒会
where they're honoring the nominees.
借此向提名者致敬
I was wondering if, uh, if you would be my date.
我想邀请你与我一同出席
Well, of course.
当然没问题
I can't wait to be there to honor you,
我等不及到场向你致敬
My boyfriend,
我最最亲爱的
who's doing such highbrow, brilliant things.
为文化界做出了如此杰出的贡献
In fact, I'm gonna buy a new dress since clearly
所以我要去买♥♥一条新裙子
nothing is worthwhile in my entire collection.
我的衣柜里没一件值得穿的
Okay, but it's a cocktail party.
好吧 不过只是一个鸡尾酒聚会
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表