剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I need to speak with her immediately.
我有事要马上跟她说
I-I have a lead on a story that
我有个消息要告诉她
I know she'll wanna break before the "Daily News""
她肯定想抢在《纽约日报》 之前报道这个消息
Okay, uh, just a second.
好的 请稍等
She'll be attending the Salon at Daniel Humphrey's this evening.
她会参加今晚在丹·汉弗瑞家举办的沙龙
It's located at--
地址是...
Yeah, okay, I got it. Thank you.
好的 我知道地址 谢谢你
I know you're mad at me,
我知道你在生我的气
but if you'll just meet me at Dan's,
但如果你来丹家见我
I have proof that Serena is Gossip Girl.
我就可以给你看瑟琳娜是八卦天后的证据
Fine, but only on the condition
好 但有个前提
that if your so-called proof comes up short,
如果你所谓的证据不足以证明事实
you'll agree to drop this once and for all.
那你就要放弃这个猜测 再不提起
Yes, absolutely. Thank you.
好 没问题 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 太感谢了
You won't regret it.
你不会后悔的
All right. See you soon.
好的 一会见
Any interest in, uh,
有兴趣...
taking a little field trip out to the 7-1-8?
去布鲁克林走走吗
Sure. I haven't been slumming in a while.
好 我有段时间没去贫民窟了
Seems New York's newest intellectuals
纽约新知识分子们的智商
are about to get dumbed down.
看起来似乎越来越低了
Welcome, everybody.
欢迎各位
Tonight is about wit and wisdom and discussion.
今晚是关于智慧 学识和讨论的夜晚
Our theme of the evening, as you know,
如各位所知 我们今晚的主题
is All Things British.
是英伦风
And our menu, prepared by chef April Bloomfield,
菜单由大厨艾普利·布鲁姆菲尔德准备
takes its inspiration from that theme.
菜品灵感都来源于我们的主题
So as each new dish is served,
所以每道新菜上桌时
a new topic of discussion will be introduced.
都会有一个新的话题以供讨论
Food service will begin momentarily,
食物供应马上开始
But until then, Dan and I are so pleased to be hosting you.
在这之前 请允许我和丹感谢各位赏光
Cheerio!
欢迎
Here, here! Sorry I'm late.
终于到了 抱歉我迟到了
Late? How can you be late
迟到 你都不知道
to an event you didn't even know was happening?
这里有沙龙 又何来迟到一说
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
In the madness of planning this soiree,
你肯定是忙着准备沙龙
you must have forgotten to invite me.
忘了邀请我了
But it's okay. Don't stop on account of me.
但没关系 不用麻烦招呼我
I'll just make myself at home.
我会照顾好自己的
Um, the first course is a lovely combination of...
第一道菜是...
Look, it's Lola.
快看 洛拉来了
I'm wearing the Lola.
我现在就穿着"洛拉"款内衣呢
Wait, you invited her?
等等 你请她了
Yes. No.
是的 没有
Talk amongst yourselves.
请大家随意聊聊
Dan and I will be back in a London minute.
我和丹稍后就回来
I am trying to maintain a stiff British upper lip,
我一直在努力保持僵硬的英伦高贵风范
But how can I keep calm and carry on
但有这两个人在
with those two here?
我要如何保持冷静呢
Serena will spend the whole night judging us,
瑟琳娜会整夜对我们评头论足
and Lola is probably just trying
而洛拉可能只是想
to squeeze every last drop of free press out of the night
抓住今晚每一个说话的机会
so she can move on from the community theater circuit.
以便平步青云 跃出她的社区剧院
Blair,
布莱尔
our salon can easily handle a few party crashers.
我们的沙龙招待几个不速之客还是可以的
And besides, you should be at least a little flattered that
而且 她俩跑这么远来布鲁克林参加沙龙
they both made it all the way to Brooklyn to check it out.
你至少应该稍稍有些荣幸吧
Look...
听着...
tonight is gonna be great.
今晚会过得非常棒的
Deal?
好吗
Deal.
好的
Isn't this exciting,
丹要发布新书的消息
Dan making his big book announcement tonight?
很令人兴奋 不是吗
Hey, wasn't it Gossip Girl
当时是不是八卦天后
who first broke the news about "Inside"?
最先爆出《局外人》的内♥幕♥的
I think so.
应该是吧
Do you think she'll break the news
你觉得她会继续爆料
about the sequel tonight,
今晚的续集消息吗
or will someone else beat her to the punch?
还是另有"高明"率先爆料
I mean, there are a lot of media types here.
现在的各种媒体实在太多了
Of course, maybe Gossip Girl is here, too.
当然 没准八卦天后也在这里呢
In which case, she doesn't have to worry.
如果是这样的话 她就不用担心被占先了
Gossip Girl doesn't need to travel to get her news.
八卦天后不用到处跑着找新闻
She's got sources everywhere.
她到处都有消息源
Really? Even at a party like this?
真的吗 即使是这样的派对上
I mean... look around.
我是说...看看周围
Who would be sending Gossip Girl tips?
谁会给八卦天后发信息呢
Well, all I'm saying
我只是想说
is that this book party is a pretty big deal.
这个读书会是件大事
I think Gossip Girl would have to post about it
八卦天后肯定得爆料
to stay relevant.
以保证其影响力
Look, I understand Gossip Girl's probably
听着 我理解八卦天后可能
pretty fascinating to a newcomer like you,
会让你这样的新人着迷
but to me, she's just not.
但对我来说 并不是
If you'll excuse me,
请原谅
I'm gonna go rejoin the other guests.
我要去找别的客人了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛
I'm not sure. Nate invited me.
不好说 内特邀请了我
What are we doing here?
我们来干嘛
Well, Lola invited us.
洛拉邀请了我
Hi, hi, hi.
你们好
Where do you get off inviting people to my salon?
你是哪蹦出来的 还带了好些人来我的沙龙
Explain yourself.
解释一下
Yes, Lola, I think an explanation's in order.
是的 洛拉 我觉得你应当解释一下
Nate, listen to me.
内特 听我说
Blair, leave it.
布莱尔 算了
I know you think I've completely lost it,
我知道你觉得我完全失去理智了
but I'm about to prove to you once and for all
但是我马上就要彻底证明给你看
that Serena is Gossip Girl.
瑟琳娜就是"八卦天后"
But what if you're wrong?
但如果你错了呢
I'm not. Serena crashed this party
我不会错 瑟琳娜闯入这场派对
because she heard that Dan was gonna announce
是因为她听说丹要宣布
the topic of his second book,
第二本书的主题
and I promise you that 30 seconds later,
我向你发誓 三十秒后
it's gonna be all over "Gossip Girl."
"八卦天后"就会把消息传得满城风雨
Yeah, well, that doesn't prove anything.
好吧 但那也证明不了什么
I mean, anyone here could send in a tip, including Dan.
这里的任何人都可能发送消息 包括丹
Fine. I have a better idea.
好吧 我有一个更好的主意
Wait, Lola--
等等 洛拉
No. I'll show you. Trust me.
不 我会证明给你看 相信我
So, Mr. Humphrey, how you like new magnetic fields?
汉弗瑞先生 你喜欢全新的磁场吗
I love it. Hey, lil.
非常喜欢 莉莉
Can you just leave these here? Thank you.
你把这些放这吧 谢谢
Have you secretly been putting
你是不是秘密地把艾薇·迪肯斯
Ivy Dickens up in a hotel?
安排在旅店里住下了
Yes, I have.
是的 我有这么做
You left her penniless,
你让她身无分文
I'm the one who convinced her to move out.
是我劝她搬出去住的
I felt responsible,
我身负这个责任
couldn't let her live on the street.
不能让她睡在大街上
Why not?
为什么不能
She's a thief. That's exactly where she belongs.
她是个贼 她就应该睡大街上
She's a young girl. She has nothing.
她是个年轻的女孩 她一无所有
She has no family, no friends. No money.
没有家人 没有朋友 没有钱
I could care less about Ivy, which you well know.
我一点也不关心艾薇 你很清楚这一点
How could you help this girl...
你怎么能帮这个女孩
Lily, you have to under--
莉莉 你要理解
After what she did to our family?
她对我们的家庭做出了那种事后你还帮她
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表