剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
You don't have to keep up the charade
你也不用再为了我
with Humphrey for me any longer.
和汉弗瑞演戏了
Louis and I are in a good place now.
路易和我现在很好
She wants us to stay together until the wedding
她希望我们俩在婚礼前都还是假装在一起
So Louis doesn't suspect anything.
那样路易就不会怀疑什么
You're the one. I never wanna leave.
你就是我的真命天子 我从未想过离开
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
Let him live.
让他活下来吧
I promise I'll keep my vow to marry louis.
我保证我会乖乖嫁给路易
You can't base the rest of your life on one desperate moment.
你不能因为孤注一掷的诺言就把下半辈子搭上
I'm just cut out of your life without any explanation?
你连理由都不给 就把我踢出你的生活吗
My New York wedding is in less than a month.
我纽约的婚礼只剩下不到一个月了
I have to keep my priorities in order.
我得分清轻重缓急
We were your priority. What happened, Blair?
"我们"才是重点 发生了什么布莱尔
My dreams at night
我晚上所做的梦
may not be about the man I'm going to marry.
梦见的貌似不是要嫁的那个男人
I'm growing weak. I'm afraid I might break.
我感觉我的力量逐渐减弱 我怕我会打破誓言
I know what is in Blair Waldorf's heart,
我知道布莱尔·霍道夫真实的想法
And if you don't want this wedding to happen,
如果你想阻止这场婚礼的话
together we can make sure it doesn't.
我们合作 绝对万无一失
**The French are glad to*
*法国人乐意
**Die for love*
*为情而亡
**They delight in fighting duels*
*他们为决斗而欢呼
**But I prefer a man who lives*
*但活生生的男人
**And gives*
*愿给我
**Expensive*
*购买♥♥昂贵珠宝
*Jewels*
才更讨欢心
**A kiss on the hand*
*吻手礼也许
**May be quite continental*
*绅士范儿十足
**But diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*但钻石才是女孩儿最好的闺蜜
**A kiss may be grand*
*热吻也许美妙
**But won't pay the rental on your humble flat*
*却不能将房♥租抵消
**Or help you at a automat*
*连瓶饮料都买♥♥不了
**Men grow cold*
*男人易冷
**As girls grow old*
*红颜终老
**And we all lose our charms in the end*
*韶华将逝 容颜易老
**But square-cut or pear-shaped*
*但 不管是棱角的 还是圆润的
**These rocks don't lose their shape*
*钻石恒久远
**Diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*唯有钻石才是女孩儿最好的闺蜜
**I've heard of affairs*
*我是听到过那样的风流韵事
**That are strictly platonic*
*带着柏拉图式的理想主义
**But diamonds are a girl's best friend*
*唯有钻石才是女孩儿最好的闺蜜
**And I think affairs*
*况且我觉得
**That you must keep masonic*
*感情就要互惠互利
**Are better bets*
*更好的选择 便是那
**If little pets get big baguettes*
*小小的宠爱变成大颗的钻石
**Time rolls on*
*时光飞逝
**And youth is gone*
*芳华不再
**And you can't straighten up when you bend*
*再也无法在现实面前挺起胸膛
**But stiff back or stiff knees*
*但是不论是僵硬的背还是僵硬的膝盖
**You stand straight at...*
*你还是会坚决地站在...
**Tiffany's*
*蒂芙尼的宝石旁
Wakey, wakey, upper east siders, Gossip Girl here
醒醒啦 上东区的人们 《八卦天后》在此
Your one and only source,
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It seems like today is a big day for everyone,
看起来今天对所有人都很重要
but none so much as me.
但对我来说绝对是最重要的
Miss Serena, it's finally here,
瑟琳娜小姐 终于到了
Can you believe? So exciting.
你能相信吗 真激动
I smile and cry at same time all morning,
我一早上都又哭又笑的
and not even wedding yet.
这还没到婚礼的时候呢
Where's Blair?
布莱尔呢
She went to final fitting.
她去定装了
Everyone else is coming here, including Mr. Lonely boy,
包括寂♥寞♥男♥孩
for breakfast buffet.
每个人都会来吃早茶
Get dressed and eat something.
快穿好衣服 吃点儿东西
You need strength today.
今天你需要体力
Once upon a time, princess B. Was a Virgin queen,
从前 公主B是童贞女王
and her king was named Archibald.
她的国王是阿齐布尔德
Who would've thought in just five short years,
谁能想到 短短的五年之后
She could turn that headband into a tiara for real?
她能把发箍变成真正的皇冠
I myself have come a long way, too.
我自己也经过漫长旅途
But if you think I've spent all my recent downtime
但如果你要是以为我把最近淡出的时间
reflecting on who I am and what I've done in those same five years,
都用来反省我五年来的所作所为的话
Let me assure you, that couldn't be further
那让我来提醒你
from the truth.
你真的大错特错了
I was just planning my comeback.
我只是在准备着我的复出
So if I were you,
所以 如果我是你的话
I'd watch this space,
我会保持密切关注
because the new gossip girl is coming.
因为新的《八卦天后》即将登场
And what will my first post be?
我的第一♥期♥会曝光谁呢
All I can say is
我只能说
you should probably pray I won't be writing about you.
你还是暗自祈祷我的目标不是你
You'd think I wouldn't still have to do this sort of thing,
你以为我好像不用再做这些事了
But labels don't even have interns anymore.
但海报公♥司♥连实习生都没有
I'm heading down to the east village
我要在婚礼之前
before the wedding to put some of these up.
去趟东部张贴这些
Oh, those are, uh, good luck, by the way.
对了 祝你好运
I wore them at my wedding.
婚礼时候我带这些
I'm not sure what I'd need luck for,
我不确定我需要什么好运
As I'm not the one getting married, but thank you.
又不是我结婚 但还是谢谢
Well, you're in the wedding party.
你也会参加婚礼
That's close enough. What--
这已经够贴切了
Why are you in the wedding party again?
你为什么去参加婚礼来着
I did a favor for Louis last week, so he asked me.
我上周帮了路易一个忙 所以他邀请我
I figured it's better than sitting alone in a pew, right?
我想这比自己坐冷板凳强 对吗
Oh, so no date tonight, or does the charade continue?
也就是说今晚没有女伴了 你还演戏吗
Once Blair and Louis say "I do,"
一旦布莱尔和路易说 "我愿意"
Then Serena and I can say "We don't" anymore
瑟琳娜和我就可以说"我不愿意"
and go back to being just friends.
然后回归普通朋友
No, but at the very least,
至少
this whole thing is probably a distraction
这整件事情能帮你
from every "Graduate" thoughts you might have.
从非分之想里分分神
Well, with Blair? No, any--any thoughts of her
布莱尔吗 不 不 没有想她
running off with me are-- are long gone.
那都是很久之前的事了
If anyone's in danger of pulling a braddock,
如果有人要找麻烦的话
it's not me. It's...
不是我 是
Oh, I'm sorry, father.
抱歉 神父
I don't play those sort of games anymore.
我不再玩这种游戏了
You'll need this
穿上它
to get past security today at the church.
你就能通过教堂的安检
Shall we go over the plan again?
我们要再对一遍计划吗
Please.
好的
Father Smythe's afternoon tea will be supplemented
斯迈斯神父下午茶里的甜味剂
with sleeping pills instead of his usual sweetener.
会被换成安♥眠♥药♥
When he is unable to perform the ceremony,
之后他就不能出席婚礼了
her serene highness will have no choice
她那位优雅的王子陛下就不得不
but to ask me to step in.
请我去代替斯迈斯神父
During the service when
当我在宣读誓言的时候
I ask if anyone has any objections,
我会问有没有人反对这桩婚姻
That's where you come in.
这时你就站出来
And tell the world that only last week,
然后告诉大家就在上个星期
I'd overheard her tell you she's still in love with me.
我还听到她跟你说 她还爱着我
Voila. In one fell swoop,
正是 这样一来
you'll have saved Blair
你就能把布莱尔
from a loveless future,
从悲剧婚姻中拯救出来
And I will have saved Monaco
而我则能为摩纳哥
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表