剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
aren't you?
是吗
That would be merely despicable.
这不过是点小手段
But if I do it while performing
但如果我耍手段时
an incredibly honorable and magnanimous deed,
显示出非凡的敬意和宽宏的气度
then it's highbrow/despicable.
这就是杰出心机名流
So I was, uh, thinking about what we talked about earlier,
我仔细思考了我们之前的谈话
and I decided that as your husband,
作为你的丈夫
I'd like to come and support you this evening.
我决定今晚出席支持你
Oh, that's very sweet of you Rufus,
鲁弗斯 你太贴心了
But unfortunately, dinner's been canceled.
但不幸的是 晚宴已经取消了
I'll call you later.
我晚点给你电♥话♥
All right, you got me here.
如你所愿 我来了
Now what kind of a "Partnership proposition"
现在看看你的"合作提议"
did you have in mind?
究竟是什么样的吧
I can work with this.
我能做好的
You can work with what?
你能做好什么
Take my coat, will you?
帮我保管外套 好吗
Uh... you look beautiful,
你看起来很美
But I did tell you this was casual, right?
但我说过这是便装宴会 不是吗
This is casual.
这就是便装
Be right back.
我马上回来
Dorota, why isn't anything posted on "Gossip Girl" yet?
多洛塔 怎么"八卦天后"什么都没发
I don't know. I sent in tip about how your Elie Saab couture
不知道 我十分钟前就把你的
upstages stodgy lions ten minutes ago,
艾莉·萨博款露背装照片发出去了
just like you said.
一切都如你吩咐
Well, it isn't working.
没起作用
No one's paying any attention to me.
没人注意我
Hey. How you doing? I'm Dan Humphrey.
你好 我是丹·汉弗瑞
It looks like I'm going to shift into phase two
看来我得提前启动
earlier than I thought.
计划的第二步了
...On modern class distinctions
...当代阶级划分
and the near ritualistic social mores of the upper east side.
而主要的社交圈正集中于上东区
It was almost Austenian in nature.
本质上说还是奥斯汀式的
Or Waldorf-ian...
也可以说是霍道夫式的...
being as that I was his muse and inspiration.
我正是他的缪斯和灵感来源
And hi. I'm Blair Waldorf.
你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf.
你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf. Hi.
你好 我是布莱尔·霍道夫 你好
Victor, I really appreciate you doing this for me.
维克托 谢谢你帮我忙
The Empire just isn't the same without you, man.
帝国大厦要没有你 会全然不同的
Well, I might be back there very soon
我得尽快回到岗位
if anyone finds out what I just did.
以防这事被人发现
Well, I'll be super quick, I promise.
我会很快的 我保证
All right, Diana.
好的 戴安娜
Reveal yourself.
露出真面目吧
Well, I really appreciate the invitation.
很感谢你邀请我
Yes, of course. I think it's very important
太客气了 关于最近被媒体
for you to see firsthand all this infighting over money
炒得沸沸扬扬的遗产事件
has been just so wildly exaggerated by the press.
我非常希望你能拿到第一手消息
You can understand how to an outside eye--
你能理解在旁观者看来...
Oh, nonsense. The truth is, one bad egg
都是一派胡言 事实是
threatened to tear the whole family apart.
一颗臭鸡蛋想把家族弄得分崩离析
But as you'll see this evening,
但如你今晚将会看见的
I would never let that happen.
我绝不会让这种事情发生
I'm, um, sorry that my husband won't be in attendance,
很抱歉我丈夫今晚无法出席
but he's feeling a little under the weather. Excuse me.
他有点不太舒服 失陪
Are you all right? Because this isn't exactly
你还好吗 你脸上的表情
the happy face that we talked about earlier.
可不是我们说好的笑容
I just still feel a little weird about tonight.
我只是觉得今晚有点怪
Is it too late to cancel?
现在取消是不是太迟了
Darling, it is already happening.
亲爱的 晚宴已经开始了
Oh, Carol!
卡萝
Looking just as great as ever.
你真是一如既往的光鲜照人
Hi.
你好啊
Hi. Uh, Carol, this is
卡萝 这位是
David Patrick Columbia of the New York Social Diary.
《纽约社会日记》的戴维·帕特里克·哥伦比亚
Hi! Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
If you wanted to see my underwear,
你要想看我的内衣
all you had to do was ask.
跟我说就行
Are you just gonna stand there, staring at me,
你就准备傻站在那 盯着我吗
or would you like to tell me
或者你愿意解释一下
why you've broken into my hotel room?
为什么要闯进我房♥间里呢
If you must know, I was...
若你真想知道 我只是...
looking for something for you to wear.
想找你能穿的衣服
The truth is, I've just been...
事实是 我今天一直...
thinking about your call today.
在想你今天电♥话♥里讲的话
I'm listening.
我洗耳恭听
Our chemistry is clearly undeniable.
我们之间有感觉是不可否认的
And...
而且...
I'm just tired of fighting it.
我厌倦了跟自己的感觉抗争
So...I'm not going to anymore.
所以我决定跟着感觉走
Good evening, Carol.
晚安 卡萝
How are you?
最近还好吗
You can breathe easier now, William.
你可以放松了 威廉
Since I've gotten half of my mother's estate,
我已经拿到了我妈妈的一半遗产
You're no longer in danger of losing everything anymore.
你不必再担心失去什么了
And our little secret?
那我们的小秘密呢
I see no reason to tell anyone else. How about you?
我没必要告诉其他人 你呢
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊 宝贝
You're looking lovely as ever.
你一如既往地可爱
Oh, thank you. I get it from my mom.
多谢 我遗传了我妈妈的基因
Wow! Look who's here. Can you believe it?
看看谁来了 真不敢相信
All of us together in the same room,
我们都聚集一堂
one big happy family.
多么快乐的一大家人啊
Well, now that our final guest has arrived,
现在最后一位客人也到了
if you'll follow me, I know we're in for quite a meal.
请大家跟我来 一同享用晚餐
Next up to say a few words about his book
下面这位 将会就他的新书讲几句
and tell us
他将告诉我们
what the young lions means to him--
幼狮基金会 对他来说意味着什么
Dan Humphrey.
有请丹·汉弗瑞
Thank you, Deborah.
多谢 黛博拉
Your brilliant short stories inspire me to write better--
你短小精悍的故事激励着我 要写更好的作品
and get to the point quicker.
也让我能够开门见山
I believe it was Hemingway who once said--
海明威曾说过
What...
多么
a wonderful introduction, Dan.
精彩的介绍 丹
I truly could not tell you how moved I was
任何言语也无法表达
by all the touching things
《局外人》中关于我的部分
you wrote about me in "Inside."
是让我多么地感动
A book can only be read by people who know how to read it.
一本书只有懂它的人读才会有价值
Otherwise, it is nothing more than a paperweight or a doorstop.
否则 这本书就只不过是一个镇纸石或门垫
Which is why I, Blair Waldorf,
所以我 布莱尔·霍道夫
have decided to provide an endowment
决定给幼狮基金会
to the young lions fund
提供捐助
to help with children's literacy,
以帮助孩子们提高文化修养
so that all the despicable New Yorkers out there like me
这样所有像我一样的卑鄙纽约客
can one day grow up to read "Inside" themselves.
就可以具备那份文学修养 读懂《局外人》
However, as always,
当然 像往常一样
I prefer to remain anonymous.
我更愿意匿名捐助
So a toast to Dan.
那么 为丹干杯吧
And to literacy.
为文学修养干杯
And to me...
为我而干杯
Anonymously.
无名氏
Cheers?
干杯吧
Well, in the spirit of the evening,
本着晚宴的精神
I've decided to serve tonight's meal family style.
我决定今晚采用家庭式用餐法
Mom, this is so unlike you.
妈妈 这太不像你的风格了
You hate anything family style.
你不喜欢任何家庭式用餐法
Yes, well, I've since realized
是的 但是我意识到
how important sharing is
分享家庭生活是多么的重要
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表