剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
in a senator's office somewhere.
还是会有个空缺职位的
All right, meet me back at the office in 20 minutes,
好吧 二十分钟后办公室见
not a minute later.
别迟到
I can't believe you thought you would get away with this.
我真不敢相信你觉得能侥幸不被发现
You don't understand.
你不明白
Did you honestly think I wouldn't come looking for you
你真的认为在你签支票的时候
when you wrote that check?
我不会来找你吗
Well, get changed. I'm gonna tell Lily we're leaving.
去换衣服 我去告诉莉莉我们要走了
It's time for you to go back to your real life
几个月前你就应该回到现实生活中
like you should have months ago.
现在是时候了
Actually...
事实上
I think I wanna stay.
我想留下
It's not up to you, Ivy.
这不是你说了算的 艾薇
Yeah, it kind of is. It's not.
是 我想我能做主 没门
What are you gonna do about it?
你打算怎么做
Call the police?
报♥警♥吗
I'd be happy to tell 'em the whole story
我会很乐意告诉他们所有的事
about how you hired a struggling actress
你雇佣了一个不入流的演员
to pretend to be your daughter
假扮成你的女儿
so that she could gain access to your real daughter's trust fund
如此她就能获得你亲生女儿的信托基金
just so you could take the money for yourself?
这样你就可以取出钱来塞自己兜里
I think the authorities would have a problem with that,
我想警方可能不会就让这件事算了
and your family would, too.
你的家人也不会放过你
You wouldn't.
你不会这么做的
I came from nothing.
我本一无所有
Everything here sparkles.
这里处处充斥着珠光宝气
And that family that you can't stand
那些你所不能忍♥受的家人
has been kinder to me than my own family ever was.
却比我自己的家人对我还好
I'm not walking away from that.
我是不会离开的
And if you try to take me down, Carol,
如果你要试图扳倒我 卡萝
you're coming with me.
那我们就试试
Blair, I'm sorry.
布莱尔 对不起
I was totally out of line.
我刚才太出格了
Truth is I think I've been using you to avoid
其实我不过是利用你的事
facing some problems of my own.
来逃避面对自己的问题
I promised to hold your hand, but maybe I've been forcing it.
我承诺过陪你 但也许我心里并非这样想
No. I turned to you, Dan,
不 是我去找的你 丹
because I knew you were the only one
因为我清楚你是我认识的唯一
who'd protect me from my own worst instincts.
可以保护我不因一时任性而受伤害的人
For what it's worth,
不论如何
when Georgina showed up on my doorstep
当乔治娜出现在我家门阶上
and told me she was pregnant, I mean, the last thing
告诉我她怀孕了
I wanted to be was a father, but then Milo was born,
我从来没想过我要做父亲 但米罗出生了
and I fell in love with him.
我爱上了他
Chuck or Louis--it'll be the same for either of them.
不管是恰克还是路易 是谁的都一样
And if I open that envelope...
如果我打开那个信封
will you be able to hide from your problems then?
你还会逃避你的问题吗
I think if you have the courage to face your future,
我想如果你有勇气面对你的未来
then I should have the courage to face mine.
那么我应该也有
There once was a princess B.,
曾经有一位王妃B
Undone by the question "Who's the daddy?"
深深被 "谁是孩子的父亲"之问题所困扰
But it's time to find out--
但现在是揭开谜底的时候了
Will it be Chuck,
会是恰克的
or will it be Louis?
还是路易的呢
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
I thought we said everything we needed to say
我想我们要说的话
last time we saw each other.
在最后一次见面时已经说完了
Chuck...
恰克
Is this another misguided attempt by Dan
这是丹让我恢复感觉的
to get me to feel something?
另外一个错误企图吗
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
It's Louis'.
是路易的孩子
I...
我
I didn't want you to find out from someone else
我不想让你从别人口中得知
and wonder if the baby was yours.
并怀疑孩子是否是你的
That's very considerate.
真体贴
Yes, well...
是的
If I know anything about Chuck Bass,
如果我知道任何恰克·拜斯的事情
it's that fatherhood isn't part of the lifestyle.
就是父亲的角色不是生活方式的一部分
You must have been very relieved
当你知道怀的不是我的孩子时
when you realized you weren't carrying my offspring.
一定松了口气
That certainly would have derailed your fairy tale.
因为那样的话会毁了你的童话
This fairy tale is... Complicated.
我的童话...太复杂了
Blair, meet my dog, Monkey.
布莱尔 这是我的狗狗 小猴子
But... I saw "Gossip girl." I thought you got rid of him.
可是我看了《八卦天后》 以为你把它丢了呢
I just sent him to get fixed.
我只是送它去疗伤
I thought it was the responsible thing to do.
我有责任这么去做
I should go.
我该走了
Yes.
不送了
Louis is waiting for me.
路易在等我
Of course.
自然
There is a part of me that really wanted it to be yours.
有那么一瞬间 我真的希望孩子是你的
It's impossible, you know. He's got to say to himself,
这不可能 他会跟自己说
"I'm a writer! I'm a writer!"
"我是个作家 我是个作家"
He can hook up with a rookie. All those people
他可以和新手在一起
were just drinking themselves into the grave, you know?
他们那些人整天就喝得烂醉如泥
Noah.
诺亚
Hey, uh, I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
Everyone, this is Dan Humphrey.
各位 这就是丹·汉弗瑞
He was my inspiration
他就是我创作狄伦·亨特
for the character of dylan hunter.
这个角色的灵感来源
Isn't that right, Daniel?
对吗 丹
No.
不对
You didn't write this book. I did.
这本书不是你写的 是我
Bravo!
好极了
He did it!
他做到了
I told you I'd get him to step forward.
我跟你们说了我会让他更进一步的
I'm sorry. Did you-- did you do this on purpose?
等等 你是故意这么做的吗
Destiny is a scary thing to face.
我们都害怕直面自己的命运
We all need a little push.
所以都需要被别人推一把劲
You deserve to see what comes of it yourself,
你应该好好看看自己的大作
and you will. This is Elise and Mark from S&S.
这是西蒙与舒斯特出版社的埃莉斯和马克
This is Jonathan Karp, your editor.
这位是你的编辑 乔纳森·卡尔帕
You already know Alessandra. Sit. Join us.
亚历山德拉 你已经认识了 快坐下来
We've got a lot to talk about.
我们还有很多事情要谈
To my beautiful wife, her freedom,
敬我美丽的妻子 敬她重获自♥由♥
and the end of the ankle bracelet.
敬她终于可以甩掉那条脚链
Oh, and to the return of my Alaia dresses.
也敬我终于可以回归的厄莱雅裙装
How about we toast to second chances,
我们一起为我和莉莉重获新生
for Lily and me?
干杯怎么样
And, mom, thank you for understanding
妈妈 谢谢您理解我
that this is where I'm meant to be.
让我留在自己喜欢的地方
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
You know, Charlie, Serena's room is empty,
查莉 你知道瑟琳娜的房♥间空着
and you are welcome to stay here.
你可以住进来
We'd love to have you.
我们很欢迎你
No, no, no. That-- that would be an imposition.
别别别 这样不是太方便吧
No, really. Eric has only been gone a few days,
不会 艾瑞克刚走没几天
And Rufus and I are already
我和鲁弗斯就已经
going through empty nest syndrome.
患上"空巢综合症"了
Yeah, making breakfast for two feels so wrong.
是啊 只准备二人早餐都不习惯了
I would love to.
我很爱住这
Being around family would mean a lot to me.
和家人住一起最温暖啦
Great.
太好了
Okay, well, um...
好吧 那
I'm gonna go crash in the guest room.
那我去客房♥休息了
I have an early flight.
明天很早的航♥班♥
What are you talking about? It's only 9:00.
你说什么呢 现在才九点
You should go out.
你应该出去逛逛
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表