剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But I'm not sure I can promise Louis
但我现在还不确定是不是能向他保证
that I'll never leave him.
永远不离开他
Handsome prince who is father of your child loves you.
白马王子是你孩子的父亲 他爱你
What is stopping you?
还有什么阻碍着你呢
Nothing! But unlike you,
没什么 只是不像你
I-I don't just marry the first person who asks me.
我不会随便嫁给第一个向我求婚的人
It is the thought of Mr. Chuck that makes you unsure.
我在想是恰克先生让你犹豫了
Of course not!
当然不是
Well, I will admit that Chuck has changed,
我承认恰克有所改变了
but this is about Louis,
但这件事只和路易有关
and until I can promise him he'll never lose me,
而除非我能保证他不会失去我
or my fingers regain their elegant shape,
或是我优雅的手指恢复原状
we are not leaving this apartment.
否则我们绝不离开这间公♥寓♥
That could be very long time.
那得需要很长时间了
We are going nowhere.
我们哪儿都不去
This is New York. We can live on takeout for months.
这里是纽约 我们能靠外卖♥♥活几个月
I'm sorry I assumed
很抱歉 我曾怀疑
you were trying to sabotage my book being made into a movie.
你要破坏我书的电影改编计划
I'm sorry, too, that it didn't work out.
我也很抱歉 那事没谈成
I really did wanna make it happen for you, Dan.
我真的想帮你把这事做成 丹
But that's--that's great about the second print of "Inside".
但要出第二版《局外人》 真的太好了
You'll be able to figure out the afterword.
你在编后记里有的写了
I'm not so sure, though.
其实我还不确定
I-I've never been stuck like this before.
我从来遇到过这么长时间的瓶颈
What? It seems like an amazing opportunity
是吗 这是个好机会
to see how the book changed you, how--how it changed everyone.
审视这本书如何改变了你和所有人
Did it really change anyone?
它真的改变了所有人吗
Yes!
当然
Seeing where our characters ended made us realize
看到我们角色的结局让我们意识到
exactly where we didn't want to be.
我们绝不想要得到的结果
Nate didn't want to be half a person,
内特不想做个性不完全的人
and now he's running "The spectator."
他现在在管理《纽约观察家》
And Chuck went from dying alone to therapy.
恰克为了不孤独死去而去看了心理医生
What about you?
那你呢
Well, I thought I changed my ending
我以为得到简和博客的工作
by getting the job with Jane or this blog, but...
能改变我的结局 但...
The truth is, I'm still making
事实上 在感情生活里
horrible decisions in my love life.
依然总是做糟糕的决定
I actually envy you.
我其实很羡慕你
You get this book where you get to see your journey
你有这本书来帮你看清你的人生
and see what choices you would make differently,
审视你的决定会带来怎样不同的结果
where you went off track.
你在哪里走错了路
I wish I had something like that.
我希望我也能有类似的东西
Well, if you really are looking For
如果你想看
a history of Serena Van Der Woodsen,
瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森的历史
there's always "Gossip girl."
《八卦天后》永远都在
I know, I know, I know, but it's not like
我知道 我知道
she hasn't chronicled your entire life since grammar school.
她并没有记录你从小学开始的所有生活
What harm could it be to look at a few old blasts?
但看看她的旧爆料也没坏处吧
I think maybe you'd learn something you didn't expect.
也许你会有意外的收获
Um, Charlie's leaving and needs her coat.
查莉要走了 想要她的外套
Okay. I'll bring it to her.
好的 我会拿给她
Thank you, Dan. Good luck.
谢谢你 丹 祝你好运
How'd it go?
你们谈得怎么样
Well, Serena just pointed out
瑟瑞娜指出了
how the ending of my book changed...
我书中的结局对所有人的影响
everyone except me, of course.
当然 除了我
Well, it's not too late to change.
现在改还来得及
How?
怎么改变
Writing-wise? Life-wise?
写作方面还是生活方面
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我都不知道该从何做起
Well...
那么
For starters...
作为开头
Blair?
布莱尔怎么样
I'm very observant.
我观察力很强的
And not to mention, you haven't really dated anyone
更何况 自从春天你吻过布莱尔后
since that kiss with Blair last spring.
就没约会过什么人
Blair's getting married and having a baby with Louis.
布莱尔都要结婚了 还和路易有个孩子
And if she wasn't with Louis,
就算她不嫁给路易
she'd be with Chuck, not me.
也会跟恰克 怎样也轮不到我
Maybe.
也许
Even if Blair doesn't feel the same way,
即使布莱尔不喜欢你
it might be worth it for you to tell her how you feel.
告诉她你的感觉也是有意义的
At least so you can move on.
至少你可以放下过去 继续生活了
I think the last time I saw you concentrating that hard,
上次见你这么认真
you were reading the instructions on how to assemble a hookah.
你是在读水烟袋的装配说明书
Trip! Hey, man. What are you doing here?
特里普 老兄 你来做什么
I had a meeting across the street,
我在街对面有个会
figured I'd stop in and say hey.
我想可以过来打个招呼
But, uh, I'll let you get back to it.
但我还是不打扰你了
We're still on for racquetball tomorrow?
我们明天还去打壁球对吧
Oh, actually, Grandfather's taking me out
事实上 外公今晚要带我去
to the Allen retreat tonight.
艾伦营聚会
yeah. I thought you knew.
我以为你知道了
No. I didn't.
不 我不知道
I'm sure it was just, you know,
我想这大概
a last-minute decision and everything.
就是个临时决定吧
I'm sorry he can't bring both of us.
很遗憾他不能把我俩都带去
Actually, it's okay.
没什么
No, the reason he asked you is because I backed out.
他带你去的原因是我退出了
Truth is, I couldn't stand to be around him right about now.
事实上 我现在根本没法与他相处
Well... why? What happened?
为什么 出了什么事
Well, Maureen and I have been having some issues
自从莫林开始散布外遇的假消息起
since she tried to release the fake affair story.
我和她就有些问题
But something wasn't adding up.
但有些事我没料到
She finally admitted
她最终承认
that grandfather was behind the whole thing.
是外公指使她这么做的
What? Why didn't she say something before?
什么 她之前怎么不说呢
It was causing a tremendous strain on our marriage,
这事给我们的婚姻带来了巨大的打击
and she got scared.
她吓坏了
He made her do it.
是他强迫她这么做的
And just because he said it was to help my campaign,
他说是为了帮我竞选
it doesn't make it okay.
但这并不能成为理由
No, of course not.
当然 当然不行
Anyway, I'm sorry to burden you with this.
我很抱歉给你这样的压力
Maybe it's better for you to know now,
但是在你和他走之前
before you go away with him
最好让你知道这些
because...
因为
he manipulated you, too.
你也被他操纵了
DVD on prenatal yoga.
孕妇瑜伽的DVD
Maybe we use this time to get in shape for childbirth.
我们或许可以练习为分娩作准备
I plan on having my child the old-fashioned way--
我准备用传统方式生产
Fully sedated. And the only downward dog...
全麻 我想要你做的唯一一个
I wanna see you doing
下犬式动作
is cleaning up the dust from under that couch.
就是弄干净那个沙发下面的灰尘
Please.
算了吧
I'm not even safe in my own home!
我在自己家里都不安全
I have to get out of here!
我必须得出去
Somewhere they'd never think to look for me...
找一个他们意想不到的地方躲起来
We go to Dorota's in queens!
我们去皇后区的多洛塔家吧
Princesses don't go to queens.
王妃才不去皇后区呢
Need to marry Louis to be princess.
你要嫁给路易才算是王妃
Hello.
喂
I guess it's time for me to accept
我想我得承认
that if you want something badly enough,
如果你真的迫切想要得到什么
you just have to go out and get it yourself.
你就得迈出去自己争取
Hey, I was wondering what you were doing today.
我想问问你今天要做什么
Coming to stay with you, actually.
实际上 我要过去和你呆在一块儿
Uh... Okay.
好吧
Watch out, kids.
小心喽 孩子们
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表