剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
is that louis' sister might notice I'm gone
就是路易的姐姐 发现我不在了
And get suspicious.
并起了疑心
Why would you worry about her being suspicious
如果你没得贪食症
if you weren't bulimic?
为什么要担心他姐姐会起疑心
Blair, this isn't a joke.
布莱尔 我没跟你开玩笑
We are not leaving this room
在你愿意接受帮助之前
Until you agree to get help.
咱们谁也别离开这里
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
I'm not bulimic. I'm pregnant.
我没有贪食症 我怀孕了
While one mother's life leads her to heaven,
成为母亲的生活将一个女人带进天堂的同时
another's is going straight to hell
也将另一个女人 用摩西的篮子
in a moses basket.
拖进了地狱
Beatrice?
碧儿翠丝
You have to understand.
你得谅解我
It's still so early.
现在还不是时候
I didn't wanna get louis' hopes up
我不想让路易 在事情进展
If things weren't okay. I was gonna tell him.
不顺利的时候怀有希望 我本来想告诉他的
What were you going to tell me?
你想告诉我什么
About her wonderful idea, Louis.
关于她的好主意 路易
I have so many.
我有好多好主意
You know, the one
你知道的 其中一个是有关
About inviting the homeless into our meal.
邀请无家可归的人参加咱们的宴会
To dine with us?
和咱们一起用餐
You're too modest.
你太谦虚了
I was telling Blair about our missionary work,
我在给布莱尔说 有关咱们传教士工作的事
and she suggested we share our meal
她提议说 我们可以和穷♥人♥们
With those less fortunate. I think it's wonderful.
分享咱们的宴会 我觉得这个主意很不错
Of course.
当然
Yes, not to have them eat with us
是的 不一定要让他们和咱们一起吃
but to serve them the food,
我们可以提供给他们食物
like in a soup kitchen, with gloves on.
比如在施舍处 带着手套
It's a wonderful idea.
这个主意很好
Spotted--chuck on the wrong side of town.
有发现—恰克去了贫民区
Looks like Bassman doesn't have enough of a dark side.
看上去 拜斯先生就算没有什么阴暗面
He has to take a walk on one, too.
他也要制♥造♥几个出来
Um... I should go.
呃 我得走了
You promise you won't say anything?
保证守口如瓶
Yes, but you can't hide this forever.
我不会说的 但纸里包不住火
I think you were right about her, Louis.
我觉得你眼光很准 路易
She'll make a perfect princess.
她会是个完美的王妃
And... You the perfect sister-in-law.
而你 会是最好的小姑子
You know, I swear, I just took that checkbook
听我说 我发誓 我拿那个支票簿
in case of an emergency.
仅作急用
I didn't wanna use it.
我不用它的
Well, why not? It belongs to you.
为啥不用 这都是你的钱
It does?
是吗
Yeah, your mom can't cut you off
是啊 你妈不能就因为你离开弗罗里达
just because you leave Florida.
就冻结你的账户
That's not fair. I was actually gonna call her,
那不公平 我差点要打电♥话♥给她
but I was waiting till you got back.
但我决定等你回来后再说
I don't wanna involve her.
我不想把她搅进来
I'm the one who told her I wanted to make it on my own.
是我告诉她要自力更生的
Besides, if she knows where I am,
而且 如果她知道我在哪
then she's just gonna try to make me come back.
她一定会来绑我回家的
That's true.
这倒是
But you can't live... Here.
但你不能住在 这种地方
You have to come live with me.
你得搬来和我一起住
I'd love to, but I can't afford it.
我也想 但我付不起房♥租
You can once grandma calls the bank and makes it impossible
你可以请外婆出山 打电♥话♥给银行
for your mom to cut you off again.
让你妈妈的冻结令作废
I don't think that that's such a good idea.
我觉得这样行不通
I don't wanna make her any more mad.
我不想火上浇油了
Well, she'll never find out. Look, I explained to Cece
你妈不会发现的 我曾经和茜茜提过
how bad being around your mom is for you,
你在妈妈管制下的生活多悲惨
And she doesn't wanna deal with Carol's wrath either,
她也不想激怒卡萝 惹火上身
so she won't tell.
所以她是不会说的
I don't know what to say.
真不知道该怎么谢你
I can't believe that you would do this for me.
你为我做了这么多 真是难以置信
You can show your gratitude by packing.
那就快点打包搬来 报答我的恩情吧
I have to go meet my boss,
我得去见我上司
but I'll come pick you up after.
之后我就回来接你
We Rhodes girls need to stick together.
我们罗兹岛女孩要团结一心
Get him up!
把他拽起来
Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. Again?
喂 不是吧 又来
Guys, come on. You can't--
伙计们 拜托 你们不能
Hey! I'm not part of his payment plan.
喂 我可没付钱让你揍我
Sorry. Mr. Bass said
抱歉 拜斯先生说了
Nothing should stop us except his safe word.
在他喊出安全词前 我们不能停
This is serious. He could die.
这可不是儿戏 他会死的
"Though this be madness, yet there is some method in't."
"纵使疯狂 仍有其理"
Guess that wasn't the safe word.
这不是安全词吧
Chuck. Chuck, tell 'em to stop.
恰克 恰克 快叫他们停手
Okay. Fine. Stop.
好吧 停下
Let's go.
走吧
"Stop"? Really? That's it?
"停下" 真的假的 这就行了
I wasn't trying to kill myself.
我又不是要寻死
Then what the hell were you doing?
那你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么
I was hoping it would hurt.
我还指望会感到一丝疼痛
What, to--to dull the pain of losing Blair?
怎么 为了减轻失去布莱尔的伤痛吗
That's what you don't understand.
这你就不理解了
I feel nothing when I see her and Louis
无论看到她和路易恩爱
or when I jump off a building
还是我从高楼纵身跳下
Or when I crash a motorcycle.
抑或我骑摩托摔倒 我都毫无感觉
Even you don't irritate me.
连你也无法在我心底激起一丝涟漪
Well, having these guys beat you up
让这些人揍得你鼻青脸肿
is not the way to try to feel something.
也不是唤起知觉的办法
You--you could have died.
你弄不好会死的
Is being dead that much worse
与其行尸走肉的活
than being nothing?
不如干干脆脆的死
I still don't know
我还是想不通
how you got your mother to agree
你妈把我大力拒之门外后
after she slammed the door in my face.
你怎么还能把她说服
I just told her
我只是告诉她
it was her chance to tell her side of the story
现在趁机会讲讲她的苦衷
and move on with her life.
然后继续自己的生活
And that it made her
话一说完 她立即变得
seem classier than Ruth Madoff.
比露丝·麦道夫更温雅
Clever. That's all it took?
聪明 这样就搞定了
Well, I had to let her decide on my internship--
不 我还要让她替我选定实习单位
Goldman or Schumer.
高盛还是舒默
Why do either?
有什么关系呢
Well, like I said in L.A,
我在洛杉矶那会就说过
I need to figure out my future,
我得定好未来发展方向
and, you know,
再说 你也知道
both are great options
这两家都是极好的选择
other people would kill for.
大家挤破了头都想进
How about working for me instead?
不如你来为我工作 怎样
I'm not a journalist.
我不是记者
I'm not looking for you to be one.
我也不指望你当记者
The newspaper is just the cornerstone
这份报纸只是一个起步
of what I hope is gonna be a new media empire.
一个未来新兴传媒帝国的基础
Someone with your persuasive skills
以你这么出色的口才
could be great at sales or marketing.
在市场营销方面会大有作为
Once you know how to control information,
一旦掌握了信息传媒
You can do anything with it--
你就能妙手生花
politics, banking, whatever.
政界 银行业 玩弄于鼓掌之间
While that sounds great,
听上去很诱人
I would have to get my family to approve me
我去征求父母同意 来开始这段
pulling out of this other thing.
独一无二的旅程
Well, just remind them what "George" Did for J.F.K. Jr.
提醒他们 "乔治"在出版界举足轻重的地位
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表