剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
one of her extracurricular activities
她的课余活动之一就是为
is partying at Nate Archibald's.
内特·阿齐布尔德家的派对服务
Oh, and she goes by "Lola" Now.
而且她现在用的名字是"洛拉"
What? How could that happen?
什么 怎么可能
I don't know.
我不知道
But you need to get her out of there
但你不能眼睁睁地让她
before this whole scheme blows up in your face.
把大计搞砸 你得让她离开
I have to go, but thank you for getting back to me.
我得挂了 谢谢回电
Who was it?
谁的电♥话♥
You haven't called the family, have you?
你还没打给家里 对吧
I'm feeling so much better. I don't want to worry them.
我觉得好多了 我不想让他们担心
No, it was the pharmacy.
是药房♥打来的
They forgot to deliver one of your medications.
有一种药他们忘给你送了
Now let's get you back to bed.
现在躺回床上去吧
Take this to Humphrey's agent. Same address.
把这给汉弗瑞的经纪人 还是那个地址
Careful, lonely boy.
小心咯 寂♥寞♥男♥孩
Looks like someone is finding some cold comfort
某人似乎在火热的复仇中
in some red-hot revenge.
寻求虚假的安慰
I need a taxi to take me to the train station.
我要订去火车站的的士
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll be right back.
我马上就来
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
I'm worried. Miss CeCe's having trouble breathing.
我很担忧 茜茜小姐现在呼吸困难
I think we need to get her to the hospital.
我们得把她送去医院
Okay.
好
Then we need to go against her wishes
那么我们就得违背她的意愿
and tell the rest of the family.
通知其余家属了
I know she'll be mad, but it's right thing to do.
我知道她会生气 但这是正确的选择
They should be with her.
他们应当陪在她身边
I'll make arrangements for her travel
那么你就给你母亲和阿姨打电♥话♥
while you call your mom and aunt.
我来安排她的行程
You know, I think it'd be best if you call them.
还是你来打给他们吧
I get confused with all the medical terms.
那些医学术语我说不清楚
All right.
好啊
What are you doing here now?
你怎么来了
I couldn't wait.
我等不及了
Oh, well, you're gonna have to.
不好意思 你还真得等一会
I'm just about to read Dan's proposal
我才要读丹的出版计划
so we can send it on to his editor.
然后寄给他的编辑
You should send it now,
那么你现在快点寄
because what I have in mind is going to take the whole...
因为我要干的事会消耗你
afternoon.
整个下午
Oh, that's, um,
事情
that's not how the process works.
事情要分先后主次
It's Dan.
这可是丹
Everyone's going to love it.
没人会不喜欢的
I did read an... earlier draft, and it was in excellent shape.
之前的草稿我倒是读了 构思相当出色
I'm sure
我相信
all he's done is changed a few commas here and there.
他只是改了几个小标点
I should, um Lock the door?
我要 锁上门吗
Already done.
已经锁好了
Hold all my calls
别让电♥话♥打进来
and messenger Dan's proposal on to Jonathan Karp.
把丹的出版计划传给乔纳森·卡尔帕
So these people are all here to perform my book?
这些人都是来演我的剧目的吗
Yeah. Actually, there was a fight
是啊 当初大家为了演克莱尔
over who got to play Clair.
还好是一番争斗呢
I won.
我赢了
Knew which prop to bring.
知道该戴哪个发夹了
Oh, this is our director, Connor.
这位是我们的导演 康纳
Dan, hey, so glad that you could make it to rehearsal.
丹 很高兴你可以来排练现场
Is there anything I can do?
有什么我可以做的吗
Just be a good sport and get ready to be mocked.
做个输得起的人 准备好接受嘲弄
Well, that's my entire life, so I think I can manage that.
我这一生都是这样过来的 我想我可以承受
Great.
太好了
So we're starting with the deb ball
那我们从舞会
and the destruction of the gown scene, right?
以及摧毁礼服那幕开始 对吧
Yes, we're gonna start with that.
是的 我们就从那幕开始
Did that actually happen?
这事真的发生过吗
No, not really,
不 不完全是
although Charlie did steal Serena's deb gown once.
但查莉确实偷过一次瑟琳娜的礼服
Oh. So you're close with Charlie, too?
这么说 你和查莉也很熟了
Sort of. We had--we had this thing. We, uh, kissed. Kind of.
还可以 我们 我们彼此来过电 我们接过吻
Uh, it's weird I'm even saying that.
说出来真是怪怪的
Jeez, that Charlie gets around.
天 那个查理还左右逢源啊
Yeah.
是的
Um, I'm just gonna take this, actually.
我要接个电♥话♥
Nate? Hey, what's up?
内特 什么事
You tell me. Didn't your phone die?
你来告诉我 你手♥机♥不是没电了吗
I charged it.
我充电了
If you wanted Charlie's number, you could've just asked.
如果你想要查莉的电♥话♥ 直说好了
Okay, you're using me to get to her. Why?
你利用我接近她 为什么
I have to go to rehearsal now, but...
我现在得去排练了 但是
Maybe if you came down here
如果你能在排练间隙过来
to get a bite to eat with me between now and the performance,
和我随便吃点东西的话
we could talk about it then?
我们那时再聊聊吧
All right. See you then.
好吧 一会见
She's in--she's in a closed door meeting?
她在 她在开封闭式会议吗
All right, well, just tell Alessandra I called. Thank you.
好吧 告诉亚历山德拉我打过电♥话♥ 谢谢
Humphrey! There you are.
汉弗瑞 你在这里
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Oh, well, I saw you on the "Gossip girl" "Spotted" Map,
我"八卦天后"追踪地图上看到了你
and I-I though I'd come by and drop these DVDs off.
我想我应该顺道过来 把这些光碟给你
You looked me up on "Gossip girl"?
你在"八卦天后"上搜我吗
What's going on, Blair?
你想干嘛 布莱尔
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Can't a friend
朋友就不能
Stop by to hang out with another friend to do...
去另一个朋友那闲逛下
whatever it is we're doing here?
看看他那里在做什么吗
We're not doing anything here.
我们这里什么都没做
You're gonna go home, and I'm busy.
你快回家吧 我很忙的
And after what happened at Nate's,
在内特家发生了那件事之后
I think us being together is a recipe for disaster.
我想我们在一起是造成灾难的导火线
Don't be silly, Humphrey.
别傻了 汉弗瑞
We can get past that and be friends,
我们可以掀过这一页 重新做朋友
just like old times.
就像从前一样
In fact, you know, let's take a photo of our friendship
事实上 我们照张友情照吧
so we can remember this moment forever.
这样我们就可以永远记住这一时刻了
Hey! You... in the hideous headband.
你 就是戴难看发夹的那位
Come, take a picture!
过来 照张相
Smile!
笑一笑
Oh! Serena should see how much fun we're having right now.
瑟琳娜应该看看 我们现在玩得多开心
You know, that headband is giving me
那发夹让我
Hillary Clinton flashbacks.
想起了希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
The bad kind.
难看时的样子
Oh, yeah. I would never wear it myself.
没错 我自己是从来都不会戴的
I just have it on because I'm playing Clair.
我戴它是因为 我正在扮演克莱尔
Humphrey, these pathetic people are playing us? I mean, really?
汉弗瑞 这些可悲的人正在扮演我们 真的吗
The look like they work in... a thrift store.
他们看起来像是在旧货商店里工作的
Oh, it is so nice of you to stop by and have tea on your way back from your retreat.
你能过来看我们 和我们共饮热茶真是太好了
I don't know how you stayed silent for that long.
我不知道你怎么能沉默地待那么久
I think I would probably burst.
换做我 我可能早就崩溃了
It's challenging, but it really gives you a feeling of peace,
这是种挑战 但这真的能带给你安静的感觉
especially because I miss Charlie so much.
特别是当我特别想念查莉时
We do, too.
我们也想她
Did she have fun while she was here?
她在这里过得开心吗
I heard Nate had a terrific Valentine's Day party.
我听说内特办了一场非常棒的情人节派对
Terrific for some.
对有些人来说很棒
Uh, Serena and Blair are having some issues.
瑟琳娜和布莱尔有些矛盾
Oh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表