剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
We're spending the afternoon baking Cece a cake.
我们约好下午为茜茜烘烤蛋糕
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever heard?
是不是浪漫至极了
Sure...
的确是
If he hadn't stood you up once already.
如果他之前没放你鸽子的话
Maybe you shouldn't rush into this.
也许你不该太过草率
Where is this coming from?
怎么突然说这种话
You were the one who encouraged me to get out there and date.
是你鼓励我走出去约会的
Well... I mean, for your blog.
我是指为了你的博客
Now that that's a bona fide success,
现在它大获成功
I just don't wanna see you
我只是不想看见
revert to old Serena's taste in men.
你又回到了过去对男人的品味上
Oh, Max could not be further from the men I've dated.
马克斯跟我以前约会的男人♥大♥不相同
He moved here from Portland. He hikes.
他从波特兰搬到这里来u3000搭便车来的
okay.
好吧
Maybe he hasn't done hard time like the last one.
也许他不像你的前一任熬了出头
But didn't you say
但你不是说过
he came to New York to find his ex-girlfriend?
他来纽约是找他前女友的吗
Yeah, I forgot about her.
是的u3000我都忘了她了
Ivy.
艾薇
I mean, he did cross the country to see her.
我的意思是u3000他千山万水来找她
Part of him must still love her.
肯定对她还有感情
Well, anyway, two dates in one day could be--
不管怎样u3000一天里两次约会
could be moving too fast.
的确进展得太快了
Always better to leave 'em wanting more.
永远要吊着他们的胃口
Okay, I'll cancel my baking date.
好吧u3000我去取消烤蛋糕的约会
Oh, I have to reorder the cake now.
我现在得再重新订购蛋糕了
Yeah.
是啊
I have to go get Cece some glitter eye shadow.
我得去帮茜茜找眼影闪粉
She said something about
她提过想弄个
lighting up the night with her liner.
能闪耀这个夜晚的眼妆
Oh, no.
不是吧
Yeah.
是的
Namaste.
合十礼
Sorry to interrupt
抱歉打扰了
you getting into someone's yoga pants.
你又看上哪个瑜伽美女了
Sri sri Ravi, a moment, please.
拉维斯里大♥师♥u3000请给我一点时间
An old, celibate,
一位年迈 禁欲的
male yoga teacher?
男性瑜珈老师
Your transformation really is astounding.
你的转变真是令人震惊
Care to share how you gave up your bad Bass ways?
介意分享一下混♥蛋♥拜斯改邪归正的经验吗
How you went from Charlie Sheen to Charlie Brown,
你如何从查理·辛变成了查理·布朗
from bar to mitzvah?
从混酒吧到戒律了
There's no answer to that question. It's an evolution.
这问题无解u3000这是人的进化
What's really going on, Blair?
到底发生什么事了u3000布莱尔
Okay, if you must know,
好吧u3000如果你真想知道
I'm trying to pinpoint the source of your light
我想查明是什么指引你步入了正途
so I can pull Louis out of the darkness.
我好将路易从邪恶的深渊中拯救出来
You changed. So can he.
你变了u3000他也可以
I have all day.
我一天都很闲
Oh, it was great meeting your new staff.
很高兴见到你的新员工
From what I can see,
据我观察
Jared Kushner better watch his back.
贾德·库斯纳最好要提防一下了
Thanks.
谢谢
Before you leave, there's something I need to tell you.
你走前u3000我有点话想跟你讲
One of my reporters received a tip.
我的一个记者收到了一个内♥幕♥消息
Maureen's cheating on Tripp.
莫林对特里普不忠
Well, there must some mistake.
这其中肯定有误会
Maureen's a devoted wife.
莫林是一位忠诚的妻子
She even stuck by Tripp during that, uh,
她甚至因为特里普和瑟琳娜那次的事
unfortunate incident with Serena.
久久不能释怀
Obviously, we'll verify everything first.
很显然u3000我们首先得核实一下整个事件
You're not seriously considering running it?
你不是真想发布这条消息吧
Well, the information's out there,
消息已经泄露出来了
and if we don't, someone else will.
就算我们保密u3000也会有人发布的
And I don't wanna make a certain Australian patriarch's mistake
我不想犯<<世界新闻报>>
of burying the "News of the world" scandal.
掩藏澳大利亚族长丑闻的错误
If he'd let the "Journal" break it,
如果他让<<日报>>接手
he might've saved his paper and a lot of embarrassment.
或许他还能少费点口舌 避免更多的尴尬
But, uh, this is a family matter.
但这是我们的家务事
And a public one, unfortunately.
很不幸也公众事件
It's our chance to prove
不管故事是什么样的
that "The spectator" is fair and balanced
这是我们的机会来证明
no matter what the story is.
《观察家》是公平且称职的
The site and our family
网站和我们的家族
will be in better shape for running it first.
首先会较好的运营它
Well, I certainly don't want it in the hands of the "Post."
我当然不想这事落到<<邮报>>手中
I won't run anything before I talk to trip.
在没和特里普谈过前 我不会轻举妄动
I was wrong in keeping you from here.
我真不该让你与这里隔绝
The city looks good on you.
城市生活很适合你
I just wish I could visit more often.
早知如此 我都希望你能常来呢
But, you know, Lily's doing so much
但是你待在这里
by letting you stay here. I just...
真是让莉莉操了不少心
I don't know.
说不好
I don't feel comfortable by putting her out.
总是打扰她 让我觉得很不安
I never thought I would say this,
以前我没这么考虑过
maybe it's time to get your own place.
也许是时候让你独♥立♥生活了
Yeah, but the prices are so crazy.
但是 那也太贵了
You've got more than that in your trust fund.
你有足够的信托资金啊
We could get you a beautiful 1-bedroom.
我们可以给你找个漂亮的一居室
It's better to buy it than rent it.
而且最好买♥♥下来
It's--it's-- it's a good investment.
还会是个很好的投资
That's enough. Do you have me pegged as a fool?
够了 你真觉得我是个傻瓜吗
Coming here under the guise of a party
你以参加派对的名义跑来这
and trying to get me to buy you an apartment?
想尽办法让我给你买♥♥个公♥寓♥
It's not for me. It's for Charlie.
不是给我买♥♥的 是给查莉的
If it was Charlie, she would have asked me herself.
要真是给查莉的 那她应该自己跟我说
Once again, Carol, you're all dollars and no sense.
卡萝 你可真是掉到钱眼儿里了
And I am done being taken advantage of
我受够了被你利用
and enabling your agendas.
来满足你的各种意图
My only agenda is to get closer to my daughter--
我唯一的意图就是亲近我的女儿
Something you'll never understand.
估计你永远都不会明白
I'm going for a walk,
我要去散散步
on the streets, where I'm welcome.
起码在大街上 我还受欢迎
Mom, please.
妈妈 别这样
Grandma.
外婆
Grandma, are you all right?
外婆 你没事吧
Yes. O-of course I am.
我...我没事
Maybe I should call an ambulance.
也许我应该叫救护车来
Oh, no, honey. Your--your--
别别 亲爱的 你...你
Your mother just triggered my blood pressure, that's all.
你妈妈只是把我气得血压升高了
Are you sure?
你确定你没事
O-of course.
没...没事
You know, if you wanna be helpful, just, um,
你要是想帮忙
go get me a glass of water so...
就去帮我倒杯水
so I can take my pill.
好让我把这药吃了
Yeah, okay.
好的
Hey, Max, it's Serena.
嘿 马克斯 我是瑟琳娜
Listen, I have to take a rain check.
不好意思 我们得改个时间了
My cousin and I have a lot to do before the party.
在派对前我跟我表妹有很多事要做
If you ever find yourself sick with Saturday night fever,
要是你已经火烧眉毛了
the last thing you want is for someone to turn up the heat.
最不希望的就是还有人火上浇油
Oh, my gosh!
我的天啊
Max, that's beautiful!
马克斯 这太漂亮了
I had the ingredients.
我有秘方的
I hope your grandmother enjoys it.
希望你外婆会喜欢
Now I'm going to leave before you think I'm a stalker
那我要走了 免得你觉得我是个粘人鬼
who shows up for canceled dates.
约会取消了还来见你
No, stop it. I don't. I really did want to see you.
别这么说 我是真的想见你
I just--I didn't wanna move too fast.
我只是不想咱俩进展太快
No, I get it.
我明白
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表