剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You've cut yourself off
你和你关心的所有事
from everything and everyone that you care about.
所有人断绝往来
It's not right.
这是不对的
Neither is tricking me.
你欺骗我 也不对
Yeah, well, go ahead and blame me,
好吧 尽管责怪我吧
but I did this to help you, not to hurt you.
但我这么做是帮你 而不是害你
Either way, it's over. The real gossip girl's back.
反正都结束了 真正的八卦天后回来了
For now, but I have her number.
只是暂时 我有她的号♥码
The number you have reached
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥
is disconnected.
无法接通
Nate's not answering.
内特不接电♥话♥
Probably already left with Lola.
可能已经和洛拉走了
Have you seen Serena?
看到瑟琳娜了吗
No, I haven't.
没看到
What's wrong?
怎么啦
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没什么 对不起
You look like you just found out Jack Bass is your father.
你看起来就像发现了杰克·拜斯是你父亲
Chuck, can we just go, please?
恰克 我们走吧 好吗
After everything we've been through,
一起经历了那么多之后
there's no room for secrets, nor should there be.
我们之间不可能有秘密 也不该有
Whatever it is, you can tell me, Blair.
不管什么事 你都可以告诉我 布莱尔
It's just us here, you and me.
这儿只有我和你
I think...
我觉得
Once everyone is gone
等所有人都走了
and it's quiet...
平息了
you need to go back into that house.
你该回到屋里去看看
Have Arthur take you back to the city.
让亚瑟送你回纽约
Pronto.
你好
Lucia? Hi, it's Dan Humphrey.
露西亚吗 我是丹·汉弗瑞
Ah, Dan. Great to hear from you. Have you decided?
丹 很高兴你打来 你决定了吗
I have.
恩
My girlfriend wants me to go...
我女朋友希望我去
Ah, fantastic!
太好了
I knew a writer such as yourself could not pass
我就知道像你这样的作家
on an opportunity like this.
不会放弃此等机会
But, um, I'm saying no.
但是 我得拒绝
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Well, I can work anywhere,
写作随处都能进行
but I don't think my relationship can.
但我不认为我的爱情也能那么随性
And--and right now
而且现在
both of those things are very important to me.
这两件事对我都很重要
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I cannot tell you how sorry I am
我得说 我非常遗憾
that you won't be joining.
你不能加入
Maybe next year.
说不定明年
Ciao, daniel.
再见 丹尼尔
Shouldn't the boat be here by now?
船不是应该现在到了吗
I'm sure they just got delayed.
我想他们只是延误了
They'll be here soon.
马上就到了
By the way, the fake raid was a great diversion.
对了 假偷袭这招很漂亮
Once I saw Chuck was here,
我一看到恰克在这儿
I knew I had to get him out as quickly as possible.
我知道必须得尽快让他离开
Well, it worked.
确实奏效了
Yeah. When we're done here tonight,
是的 今晚这儿的事了结后
we need to discuss a renegotiation of my fee.
我们得重新讨论下我的薪酬
It just doubled.
要翻倍了
Mm. That's a lot of cash.
那可是一大笔钱
Silence is expensive. You know that.
沉默是金嘛 你懂的
Hmm. Once the boat gets here and safely departs,
一会儿等船来安全离开后
you'll be taken care of. Don't worry.
会有人接应你的 别担心
Is "Gossip girl" back up yet?
"八卦天后"回来了吗
Not yet.
还没
But as soon as she is,
但只要她一出现
I'm going to need her help to tell the world
我就让她帮忙 向世界宣布
that Diana is our generation's Heidi Fleiss.
戴安娜就是我们这代的海蒂·弗莱斯
Oh, well, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
换成是我 可不能憋那么久
Serena said gossip girl's always known the truth about Diana.
瑟琳娜说"八卦天后"知道戴安娜的真面目
So if she's never run it,
所以如果她不再做下去了
it's probably 'cause she'd rather lord it over here.
可能就是因为她宁愿在这里称霸
Oh, that's great.
棒极了
So now the only way to get Diana out of "The spectator" is to
所以把戴安娜赶出《观察家》的唯一办法
run the story on the front page of my own newspaper?
就是在我自己的报纸头条上刊登这消息
Wait.
等等
Why not do that?
为什么不那么做呢
You're joking, right?
你在开玩笑吧
No, I'm not. I mean...
不 我没有
At least I think I'm not. What's the downside?
我觉得没关系 又没有负面影响
You have to at least think about it.
你至少考虑一下
Okay.
好吧
As long as you stay here and think about it with me.
只要你在这儿陪着我
Miss Serena.
瑟琳娜小姐
You scare me half to death.
你把我吓坏了
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Why you eat berries in dark?
干嘛黑灯瞎火地吃浆果
I don't know. I guess I just forgot to eat dinner tonight.
不知道 我今晚忘了吃晚餐了
Where is your computer? I-I go get it.
你的电脑呢 我去拿来
No, that laptop belonged to someone else,
不用 那手提是别人的
and she took it back, so...
她拿回去了 所以
Then we go to Best Buy, get a new one.
那我们去百思买♥♥ 买♥♥个新的
You feel better, in control again.
掌控在手 烦恼跑走
I don't think that's possible anymore.
我觉得不可能了
Gossip girl here--
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是你了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of manhattan's elite
绯闻的唯一渠道
Spotted--Blair Waldorf
爆料 布莱尔·霍道夫
headed back to Brooklyn.
重回布鲁克林
Haven't we paid the toll enough for that relationship?
我们对这对情侣关注的还不够吗
I was just, uh, just about given up on you.
我正想 不等你了
How was your day of scheming?
今天阴谋实施成功了吗
You're upset with me, aren't you?
你对我生气了 对吗
No, of course not. I'm not upset with you.
当然没有 我没有对你生气
I'm upset with the woman from the institute.
我是对那个协会的女人生气
She, uh, apparently found somebody that they wanted more.
看来她找到了他们更想要的人
Oh, no. How is that possible?
不 怎么可能
I don't know,
不知道
but it means you're stuck with me all summer.
但这意味着我整个夏天要粘着你了
Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
我很遗憾
but I'm not that sorry.
但不算太难过
I'm starving. Why don't we go grab a bite at kellogg's?
我饿极了 我们去凯乐格买♥♥点吃的吧
And I'll tell you all about my night
然后我告诉你今晚的事
and the crazy brothel we ended up at.
还有我们最后去的疯狂妓院
A brothel? You ended up at a brothel?
妓院 你们去了妓院吗
I'll tell you all about it over dinner.
晚饭的时候全告诉你
I love you. You know that, right?
我爱你 你知道吗
I do now.
现在知道了
Come on. Let's go.
来 走吧
Of course,
当然
everybody knows that on the upper east side,
所有人都知道在上东区
nothing lasts forever.
没什么是永恒的
And when one door closes...
当一扇门关上时
Another one always opens.
总有另一扇打开
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
who's waiting behind it?
是谁在门后等
Dad.
爸
Oh, my god.
天啊
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表