剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
it's related to the paper, and I'll be there.
这还是跟报纸有关 而且我也会出席
Fine, if you insist.
无所谓 如果你非要坚持的话
I'm assuming no plus-one.
我猜你没女伴吧
Oh, I'll be bringing my girlfriend Lola.
我会带我的女朋友洛拉去
No problem.
没问题
Enjoy your last day in here.
好好享受你在这的最后时光吧
So... what do you say we get out of here,
你觉得我们离开这
Go have a nice lunch at Daniel,
去丹尼尔餐厅大吃一顿
and go shopping at Barney's?
然后去巴尼百货逛一圈怎么样
Actually, I just came back from the city.
其实我刚从市区回来
Oh. I, uh, went to see Ivy, and I asked her
我去见艾薇了 我问她
if she would be willing to move out of the apartment
如果我们愿意解冻财产
if we unfroze the assets.
她愿不愿意从我们的公♥寓♥里搬出来
What?!
什么
We do not negotiate with terrorists,
我们不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥协商
especially ones from Florida.
尤其是从佛罗里达来的
And you do not have the right to speak on my behalf.
而且你无权代表我这么做
I know, and I-I didn't agree to anything.
我知道 我没有许诺她任何条件
But, sweetie, Ivy did.
但是 亲爱的 艾薇答应了
She offered to pack up and leave
只要你打电♥话♥给你的律师
just as soon as you call your lawyers.
她就带上行李走人
We could have you back in the apartment
我们今天晚上
by the end of the day.
就能搬回公♥寓♥了
That is such a wonderful thing to do for me.
你确实为我做了一件可心的事
But unfreezing the assets means
但是解冻财产
letting Ivy have my mother's money.
也就意味着艾薇将得到我妈妈的钱
I don't think I can live with that.
我觉得我受不了这个
You have enough money for generations of Rhodes
你自己的钱都够好几代罗兹家的人
to live comfortably.
过着舒服的生活了
Does that exhale mean
这个叹气意味着
that you'll call the lawyer and unfreeze the assets?
你要打给律师解冻财产吗
Yes. Fine.
行 好吧
You're right.
你说的对
Good. So...
太好了
I'll start packing, and then we'll go celebrate.
那我就开始打包 然后我们去庆祝
Your mother's been living in Vienna for the past six months.
你母亲过去六个月都在维也纳生活
I have an address and a mobile number,
我拿到了地址和电♥话♥
but I haven't made contact yet.
但我还没联♥系♥
How do you want me to proceed?
你想让我怎么做
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
The fact that she was harder to find
多年来她一直杳无音讯
than a fugitive isn't lost on me.
我没想到能这么快找到她
Clearly, the woman doesn't want to be found.
很显然 她不想被找到
I don't know that I can advise you, Chuck.
我不知道我能不能给你点建议 恰克
At this point, maybe you need a friend
在这个时候 比起一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
more than you need a private investigator.
你更需要一个朋友
Is there anyone in your life who got to know Elizabeth
上次伊莉莎白在这的时候
the last time she was here?
有没有什么人了解过她的
Maybe you wanna talk to them,
或许你该跟他们谈谈
figure out what it is you really want and what to expect
在你做更近一步打算之前
before you pursue this any further.
搞清楚自己的目的和期待值
The one person who was there the whole way through
当时一直陪着我的那个人
is the one person that's not in my life anymore.
已经彻底走出我的生活了
Blair Waldorf.
布莱尔·霍道夫
Then why did you pay her dowry?
那你为什么还帮她还了她的嫁妆钱
She doesn't know I did.
她不知道是我做的
I-I don't want her to find out, ever.
我也希望她永不会发现
Okay.
好吧
But even if that is the case,
不过即便如此
does that mean that you can't talk to her?
那也不代表你不能跟她谈谈啊
Thank you so much, Tracy.
非常感谢你 特蕾西
It's perfect. Oh, great.
这件很漂亮 太棒了
We're so excited
你能来为今晚的"瑟琳娜之夜"打头阵
you'll be modeling "The Serena" tonight.
我们都高兴坏了
Feel free to browse,
随便看看吧
and if you see anything you like, just let me know.
看到有什么喜欢的 跟我说一声就行
Okay.
好的
So am I totally overreacting?
我是不是有点过激了
About Nate, I mean.
关于内特的事
Oh, and that looked amazing on you.
还有 你刚试那件很漂亮
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Uh, look, Nate is a great guy, but Diana is aggressive.
内特是个好小伙 但是戴安娜野心勃勃
And I don't know why she's back,
虽然我不知道她为什么回来
but it's safe to say it has something to do with him.
但肯定跟他有关
Well, I'm not interested in competing with someone else.
我对跟别人争宠可没兴趣
Well, it's not about competing.
这也不仅仅是争宠的问题
Even if there was no Diana,
就算没有戴安娜
your whole "Not wanting to be a part of his world" thing
你不想成为他的世界的一部分的想法
is not a good idea.
也不太好
I mean, he's your boyfriend. Part of being in a relationship
他是你男朋友 谈恋爱的一部分
is sharing each other's interests.
就是要分享对方的喜好啊
I do-- everything but parties
我有啊 能做的我都做了 除了参加派对
and the upper east side social order.
和上东区的社交圈子
Yeah, well, like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
that's a big part of his life and work.
那都是他生活和工作的重要部分
And if you don't start meeting halfway,
如果你不开始试着融入的话
you leave room for someone who will, like Diana.
你就会给像戴安娜那样的人留下可乘之机
So... what? What do I do?
那 我该怎么做
Try this on.
试试这个
It's gorgeous, but I couldn't... wow!
很美 但是我不能 哇哦
Especially because it costs more than a semester at Julliard.
更别提它的价格比茱莉亚音乐学院一学期的学费还高
Not for us it doesn't.
对我们来说不会
You heard Tracy. She said it's on them.
特蕾西说了 算在他们身上
Come on. It's one of the many perks of being an "It girl"
试试吧 这也算成为名媛的福利之一
Come on!
试试吧
Come on! We need to get out of here!
快点 我们得赶快出去
Blair has the papers, but she hasn't signed them.
布莱尔拿到了离婚协议 但她却没签
Now that us as a couple is a reality,
现在我们真成一对了
maybe it's freaking her out.
她可能只是不太适应
Yeah, I think you're just kind of Humphrey-ing out here, man.
是啊 我也觉得是你过度担心了
The editor in chief is chitchatting with his bro
总主编在跟哥们儿东拉西扯
instead of working.
而不是工作啊
And you wonder why the paper isn't doing so well.
怪不得报纸办得一天不如一天了
The most recent numbers.
这是最新的数据
Dismal.
无趣极了
Seriously? Diana is the only investor you could find?
不是吧 戴安娜是你唯一能找到的投资人吗
Yeah, well, Chuck was gonna step in, but the timing was off
是的 恰克本来要插手 但是没时间了
and, uh, he wasn't liquid enough.
再说他也没什么钱了
Chuck Bass wasn't liquid? How is that possible?
恰克·拜斯没有钱 怎么可能
I shouldn't have even brought it up.
我真提都不该提起这个
Why? Does, uh, does this have to do with Blair?
为什么 这和布莱尔有关系吗
Oh, Nate. If Chuck did something, you gotta tell me.
内特 如果恰克做了什么事 你得告诉我
Oh, it's nothing bad. In fact, it's good.
不是什么坏事 事实上 还是好事
I don't know why Chuck insists on keeping it quiet.
我不明白为什么恰克坚持保密
Well, if it's good, then what's the big deal, Nate?
如果是好事 那说出来也什么大不了的 内特
You, uh, you know what I'm up against here. Come on.
你知道我面临着什么阻力 说吧
All right, fine. But you didn't hear it from me, okay?
好吧 但不要说是我说的
Chuck didn't have the money
恰克没钱了
because he paid off Blair's dowry.
因为他帮布莱尔付清了嫁妆的费用
Oh, my god.
天哪
That's why she didn't sign the papers.
所以她才不签离婚协议
She must have found out,
她一定是知道了
now she's having second thoughts.
现在她又改主意了
Oh, he was just trying to do a nice thing for Blair.
他只是好心帮助布莱尔
Come on. You really believe that?
得了 你还真♥相♥信啊
This is Chuck we're talking about.
这可是恰克
I gotta go.
我得走了
Why you lie to Mr. Dan about signing the papers?
你为什么向丹先生撒谎签署协议的事
Sneak up on me like that again,
你再这么悄悄地出现
and I'm gonna start making you wear a bell.
我就得让你戴个铃铛了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表