剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I want the movie rights to this book,
我想要这本书的电影版权
and since you're good friends with the author,
鉴于你是作者的好朋友
that shouldn't be a problem.
这应该不成问题吧
Uh, we're not exactly on good terms right now.
我们俩现在关系可不怎么好
I told Alessandra that I'm giving you the book rights.
我告诉亚历山德拉我要把电影版权给你了
I do have one condition.
我有一个条件
I want to write the screenplay.
剧本要由我来写
What are those?
这是什么
My late husband Bart had his investigator
我前夫巴特请私♥人♥侦♥探♥
research our whole family.
调查了我们全家
There's a story in that safe. I saw it myself.
在那保险箱里有秘密 我亲眼看到了
I want to return these to you.
我要把这些还给你
And... you're not gonna use them ever?
你不会再用了吧
Anything of value in these was already on "Gossip girl."
这里面有用的东西《八卦天后》都已经爆过了
"Dr. Eliza Barnes."
伊丽莎·巴恩斯医生
You look like you need to talk.
你看起来需要谈谈
I do.
确实
You never had a childhood,
你从未有过童年
so you behave like a child in the worst ways.
所以你的行为极端像个孩子
Your superficial connections and lack of authentic emotion
你那浅显的人际关系和缺失的真实感
leave you isolated and alone.
让你与世隔离独享孤独
Throwing away your loyal family
为了一个你不该信任的未婚妻
for a fiancee you shouldn't trust.
抛弃你的皇室家族
Do you really believe she has no other secrets?
你真的相信她没有其他的秘密吗
I would never lie to you. You know that.
我永远都不会骗你 你知道的
I never know with you.
我永远都无法了解你
I have a problem I was hoping you could help me with.
我有个问题 希望你可以帮我
I'd like to meet so I could tell you more in person.
我想和你见面详谈
I'm more than willing to pay for your time.
十二分迫切地希望跟你预约时间
They say the road of life is long and winding,
人们都说人生之路漫长而又曲折
so it's important to mark the milestones along your way,
所以沿途设下里程碑十分重要
from picking your bridesmaids...
首先从挑选伴娘做起
So many minions.
这么多小跟班
How you ever going to decide?
你打算怎么选
Tryouts begin after breakfast.
早餐后就开始选拔赛
All right, let's put the bar up front,
好了 把吧台放在前面
the D.J. in back, and the caterers
DJ在后面
can sit up in the bullpen
工作人员坐在一边
and we toss out those moving boxes.
把这些包装箱扔出去
Nate, can I add one more thing to your to-do list?
内特 我能在你的任务清单上加一项吗
Definitely.
当然可以
To christening your boss' new desk...
给你老板的新桌子来个洗礼
Oh, my...
老天
Landing on your first best seller list...
从讨论首次登上畅销书榜单的感受
Number nine.
第九名
"Inside" by Daniel Humphrey.
《局外人》 作者丹·汉弗瑞
What did, uh, Lincoln Hawk's first single debut at?
林肯老鹰[丹父亲的乐队]首支单曲当时排第几名
Eight.
第八名
Ah, but don't pay too much attention to that stuff.
别太在意这事
That was the '90s.
当时可是九十年代
To finally asking for help.
直到最终前来寻求帮助
So how are you feeling today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Fit as a fiddle.
非常健康
But keep your eyes on the road, upper east siders,
要注意看着脚下的路 上东区的各位
or you could get lost along the way.
否则你可能会迷失在人生的道路上
That was a productive morning.
今天早上真有效率
Yeah, I got a lot accomplished
对 这么一小会
in a short amount of time, didn't I?
我就做完了这么多事
Don't gloat.
别洋洋自得了
If anyone deserves top marks, it's me.
如果有人得满分的话 肯定是我
Mm.
好吧
Now zip me up.
帮我拉上
So I was thinking about the party tonight,
我想知道 今天晚上的派对上
and I was thinking that maybe you could be my date.
你能不能当我的女伴
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
You're not?
你没有吗
I mean, isn't it time we finally told the world we're a couple?
我是说 难道不该告诉大家我们是一对吗
I can't think of a better time than tonight.
我想不到比今晚更好的机会了
I can't think of a worse one.
我想不到比今晚更糟糕的机会了
Tonight's the public launch of my new media empire.
今晚是我的新媒体帝国首次公开亮相
I'm showing New York city who I am.
我要告诉整个纽约我是谁
Besides, we both knew that female bosses
而且 我们都知道
can't mix business and pleasure
女老板要想事业和娱乐双丰收
without people whispering about them behind their back.
肯定会有人在背后偷偷议论
Okay, but I'd still like you to meet a few of my friends.
好吧 但我还是想把你介绍给我的朋友
I mean, can we at least talk about that?
至少这个是可以讨论一下的吧
Of course.
当然
Right after you and Charlie deliver
你和查莉把《纽约观察家》的邀请函
the new "Spectator" tablets to all our V.I.P. Guests.
送给每位VIP客人之后再来谈这事
You ever heard of a messenger service?
你没听说过信使快递服务吗
So some unattractive delivery guy
就是让那些不起眼的快递员
can hand them to an assistant
把邀请函送到这些客人的助理那
who's just gonna sell them on ebay?
他们再转手在网上卖♥♥掉吗
I don't think so.
我认为行不通
Here is your list.
这是你的客人列表
Charlie?
查莉
I mean, seriously? This is like four pages long.
你当真吗 有四页纸这么多呢
Don't pout.
别抱怨
Charlie, you are east side. Nate, you're west.
查莉 你负责东边 内特 你负责西边
And I have to run because I am late for a meeting
我得赶紧走了 要晚了
with an old friend from L.A.
我约了一位洛杉矶的老朋友见面
I knew I shouldn't have worn heels today.
我就知道今天不该穿高跟鞋
The dream starts the same every time.
梦每次都从相同的地方开始
They have a habit of doing that.
都是这样的
皮鞋
我穿着新伯鲁提[男鞋品牌]
in my new Berluti wingtips.
在清晨出去散步
I look up,
我抬起头
and a block away is the most magnificent skyscraper
发现在一个街区远的地方 有一座我见过的
I've ever seen.
最富丽堂皇的摩天大楼
I have to get inside it,
我得进去看看
but every time I round the corner,
但每次我走到街角
it's still a block away.
就会发现它还在一街区以外
So what do you do?
那接下来你做了什么
I start to run, but as soon as I reach it--
我跑了起来 但每次只要我刚跑到那
You wake up.
你就醒了
What do you think the dream is about?
你觉得这个梦意味着什么
My father's tragic death?
我父亲的意外去世
My mother's secret life?
我母亲的秘密生活
Or perhaps my chronic oral fixation.
或者是我长♥期♥的糜烂生活
I appreciate your sense of humor, Charles, but--
我很欣赏你的幽默感 查尔斯 但是
But you think it's just a defense mechanism
但是你认为这只是一种防卫机制
against intensive therapy.
在阻止你深入治疗
Be honest. You know you're holding back.
说实话 你知道自己在隐瞒事实
How can you be so sure I'm hiding something?
你怎么能这么肯定我隐瞒了什么事情
Maybe I'm wrong,
也许我判断错了
but I feel there's a piece of the puzzle still missing.
但是我感觉还缺了点什么东西
It's not your mother or your father.
不是你的父母亲
There's someone you're not telling me about.
还有其他的人你没有告诉我
Good morning, Blair.
早上好 布莱尔
Mmm. Don't you just adore us?
你不羡慕咱们俩吗
Why do I feel like there's a request coming?
我怎么感觉你有事要求我
Not a request. A special dispensation.
不是要求 特殊情况豁免
For what?
豁免什么
Scheming and manipulating.
阴谋诡计 操纵控制
Who do you work for?
你是给谁干活的
Louis, can't you just turn a blind eye
路易 你能不能在接下来的24小时里
for... Let's say 24 hours?
对我睁一只眼闭一只眼
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表