剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It's time to pass the "Gossip girl" baton.
该是放下"八卦天后"指挥棒的时候了
Let someone else see if they can outshine me.
看看有没有人可以超越我
Welcome to your future
欢迎来到你的美好未来
as gossip girl 3.0.
接手"八卦天后"第三代
The power is now in your hands.
现在权力掌握在你自己手中
So I guess we're cousins.
看来我们成为表姐妹了
Up until ten minutes ago, I didn't even know I had a family.
十分钟前 我都不知道我还有别的亲人
Please tell me we have an offer
请告诉我 我们还有机会
that'll at least keep "The spectator" afloat.
能让《观察家》经营下去
Yes, I do know Diana Payne.
对 我确实认识戴安娜·佩恩
You're covering for who really gave me the blood--
你在为输血给我的那个人打掩护
Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白吧
She didn't want you to know.
她不想让你知道
You remember the woman with the locket
还记得几年前
I had you look for a couple years ago?
我让你找过一个戴着吊坠的女人吗
Yeah, my mother. I need to find her again.
对 我母亲 我还要找到她
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you, Ivy Dickens."
我所有的房♥产都留给你 艾薇·狄更斯
I think it would be best if you left.
我想你还是离开比较好
I was just gonna say the same thing.
我正要说同样的话
This is my apartment now.
现在这是我的公♥寓♥了
You don't have a case. I didn't do anything wrong.
你们没有胜算 我是无辜的
The court will decide that.
法♥院♥会做出裁决的
In the meantime, your assets will be frozen.
与此同时 你的资产将会被冻结
I told Chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到 我的心已经另属他人
If she defaults on the marriage, the dowry can be reinstated.
如果她不履行婚约 嫁妆就由你们承担
I have a way that your family doesn't
我有办法让你们家不用
have to pay the Grimaldis a thing,
付给格里马尔迪家半毛钱
and you get your divorce in the process.
同时又能让你离婚
Fine.
好吧
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
Every once in a while,
有时
a life-changing event will arrive with fanfare and excitement.
改变命运的大事件会高调出场
Miss Blair,
布莱尔小姐
package from legal firm of Kier, Grandinetti and Booth.
奇尔·格兰迪·布斯律师事务所寄来的快递
Divorce papers!
离婚协议
Oh, sweet legal freedom!
美好的合法自♥由♥
Thank god. I thought Louis was gonna drag this on forever.
谢天谢地 我以为路易打算一直拖着呢
Georgina move fast.
乔治娜动作真快
What do you think she do to make happen?
你觉得她是怎么做到的
It's best we don't think, Dorota.
我们最好别猜测 多洛塔
Georgina went black ops on this one,
乔治娜这次采取了非常手段
and while I'm sure I'm eventually gonna pay a price
我确信我将会为自己看似合理的拒绝
for my plausible deniability,
付出代价
right now I'm just gonna enjoy the bliss of ignorance.
现在我只想无忧无虑享受幸福
Which means I can stop avoiding them and call Dan!
我终于可以光明正大的打给丹
Oh! Now we can date outside the confines of the 7-1-8.
我们终于可以光明正大地约会
We can walk down Madison Avenue hand in hand
我们可以手拉手一起逛麦迪逊大道
without having to worry about Louis changing his mind.
不用担心路易突然改变主意
In my experience, most turning points in our lives
据我所知 人生的大多转折点
don't announce themselves.
都没有提前预告
If anything, they tend to creep up quietly...
它们常常悄然降临
when we're least expecting them...
出现在最不适宜的时刻
And force us to make a decision that isn't so easy.
并强人所难 逼迫我们做出艰难的决定
Any word from Jack or Andrew Tyler yet?
杰克或者安德鲁·泰勒那儿有消息了吗
Jack's not returning my calls, and it's been a week,
杰克已经一周没回我电♥话♥了
and Andrew still hasn't been able to track down Elizabeth.
安德鲁依然找不到伊丽莎白
So now that you know she's your mother for sure,
现在你确定了她是你的亲生母亲
you think you, uh, want a relationship with her?
你觉得 你确实想跟她有联♥系♥吗
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定
And since she's M.I.A., I don't have to.
而且她还在失踪中 我也不用做出决定
So in the meantime, I'm gonna head down to the spa
所以现在 我打算下楼去做个水疗
and meet Mandy and Micheala from hospitality
会会曼蒂和米歇拉
and catch a steam. Coming?
再蒸个桑拿 你来吗
Gotta get to the office.
我要去趟办公室
Diana's finally making an appearance today.
戴安娜今天终于现身了
Oh. The two of you running "The spectator" again.
你们俩又要一起领导《观察家》了
Ready for combat?
准备好上战场了吗
There's no reason to think that we'll have anything to fight about.
我们没有起争执的理由
She's an investor. I'm still editor in chief.
她是投资者 我是总编
I'm not worried about it.
我完全不担心
I told myself the same thing before my night
我在和澳洲垒球女队度过一夜春宵之前
with the Australian women's softball team.
也是这么告诉自己的
That ended up with a fractured rib
结果肋骨骨折
and a tattoo of a kangaroo that I didn't know I had for a month.
一个月后还发现身有个袋鼠纹身
All right, listen, Diana and I may have
好吧 戴安娜和我的私人关系
ended things badly on a personal level.
或许是以撕破脸皮收场
But professionally, we always worked well together, man.
但工作中 我们一向是最佳拍档
And what does Lola think about you working with your ex?
你和前女友共事 洛拉会怎么想
I don't know. I haven't, uh,
我不知道 我还没有
exactly told her about my past with Diana.
告诉她我和戴安娜的过去
How could she not know?
她怎么会不知道
I mean, you were all over "Gossip Girl," "Page Six."
你们的消息布满《八卦天后》和《第六页》
No, Lola has no interest
洛拉对上东区的社交生活
in the upper east side social scene.
没有兴趣
But even if she did,
即使她知道了
what Diana and I used to be to each other
我和戴安娜的事
doesn't matter anymore.
也已经成为过去
Maybe not to you, but why else would Diana be back?
也许不是你 但戴安娜回来还能有什么理由
It can't be for a love of journalism.
不可能是对新闻行业的热爱吧
Well, I don't know about that,
这个我不太清楚
but once I get the lay of the land with Diana,
但一旦我和戴安娜对投资达成共识
I'll tell Lola everything.
我就会告诉洛拉一切
Well, you sound like you've got it all figured out.
听起来你似乎都想清楚了
Just don't be surprised
不过如果你最后
if you end up with an angry ex-girlfriend
要面对一个发怒的前女友
and a tattoo of a kangaroo.
和袋鼠纹身的时候别觉得惊讶
Hey! Congratulations.
恭喜
Dorota told me it's your first official day as a single woman.
多洛塔告诉我你今天正式恢复单身了
It's true.
没错
I am finally freed of the shackles of royal matrimony
我终于摆脱了王室婚姻的枷锁
and Louis' horrible family.
和路易可怕的家庭
Well, now that you're ready to rejoin the civilian population,
既然你已经准备好重新回到平民世界
how do you plan to spend your first day
你打算怎么度过成为平民
as plain Blair Waldorf?
布莱尔·霍道夫的第一天呢
Oh. Sure. Yeah, with...
当然了 和
With Dan. I'm--
和丹一起 我
I know it hasn't been easy, but I am happy for you.
我很难接受 但我为你感到高兴
Oh. Of course.
当然
A "Gossip Girl" blast about my divorce coming through.
八卦天后爆料了我成功离婚的事情
How does she know everything so fast?
她的消息为什么总是这么及时
She probably has someone staked out in front of the building.
她也许派人监视了这栋楼
You know what's strange?
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
Ever since the real Gossip Girl's been back,
自从真正的八卦天后归来以后
I've barely been mentioned.
我几乎没有任何绯闻
I just...
我只是
I wish that there was a way to stay off her radar forever.
我希望有办法能永远躲开她的追踪
Oh, please. It is your destiny to be gossip-worthy.
拜托 你注定是绯闻中心
What?
有问题吗
Tonight, you are modeling a line of lingerie
今晚 你要为以你的名字命名的
named after you at Kiki de Montparnasse.
蒙帕那斯·琦琦内衣系列走秀
Gossip Girl won't be able to resist.
八卦天后无法拒绝这样的消息的
You're always her number one target.
你永远都是她的头号♥目标
You don't have any brilliant ideas
你没有什么好主意
how to push me off the top of her list?
能把我的名字从她的清单上除去吗
So you really want out?
你真的想这样吗
I just--I'm ready to move on with my life,
只是 我准备好开始新生活了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表