剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
It's time to pass the "Gossip Girl" baton.
该是放下"八卦天后"的时候了
Welcome to your future
欢迎来到你的美好未来
as Gossip Girl 3.0.
接手"八卦天后"第三代
The power is now in your hands.
现在权力掌握在你自己手中
I told chuck he doesn't have my heart anymore.
我告诉恰克 他不再拥有我的心了
I realized it belongs to someone else.
我意识到 我的心已经另属他人
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you, Ivy Dickens."
我所有的房♥产都留给你 艾薇·狄更斯
I think it would be best if you left.
我想你还是离开比较好
I was just gonna say the same thing.
我正要说同样的话
This is my apartment now.
现在这是我的公♥寓♥了
I heard from Ivy's lawyer.
艾薇的律师给我打电♥话♥了
She got a call from the bank,
她接到了银行的电♥话♥
saying there was a cashier's check waiting for her.
说有一个支票等着她取
Do you know anything about this?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
It was a ruse to get her out of the apartment.
那只是骗她搬出去的策略
But you didn't just lie to her. You lied to me.
但是你不仅欺骗了她还欺骗了我
I will go back down and get Mr. Humphrey's bags.
我下去拿汉弗瑞先生的行李
Well, um, actually, this is it for now.
其实只有这些
I'm ready to move on with my life,
我准备好开始新生活了
and I can't do that
但如果八卦天后对我
with Gossip Girl tracking my every move.
虎视眈眈的话 我没法做到
Find a new Serena. Use your influence
创造一个新的瑟琳娜 把她包装成
to anoint her the new "It" Girl.
一个新的"社交名媛"
Please tell me we have an offer
请告诉我 我们还有机会
that'll at least keep "The spectator" afloat.
能让《观察家》经营下去
Yes, I do know Diana Payne.
对 我确实认识戴安娜·佩恩
"The Spectator" is yours.
《观察家》是你的
I'm just here in a support capacity. Deal?
我只是给你提供帮助 成交不
Deal.
成交
They needed a family member for a blood transfusion,
当时需要一位家人输血
and I gave the doctors Jack's number.
我把杰克的号♥码给了医生
Jack?
杰克吗
You're covering for who really gave me the blood--
你在为输血给我的那个人打掩护
Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白吧
She didn't want you to know,
她不想让你知道
Elizabeth is not your mother.
伊丽莎白不是你母亲
Keep looking. Someone donated that blood.
继续查 有人给我输血
I wanna know who.
我想知道是谁
You know you love me.
你知道你是爱我的
Even on the upper east side,
即使在上东区
the laws of physics dictate that what goes up
风水轮流转的能量守恒定律
must come down.
依旧适用
Even when it feels as if
甚至有时
our feet are a million miles off the ground.
我们觉得自己如日中天
But when we've hit rock bottom,
但一旦跌入谷底
we hope that some way, somehow,
我们则会祈祷命运会再次
our fortunes will change...
出其不意的变换
That a great force will reverse the trend.
某股大势力会将现状重新洗牌
Sorry. Did I wake you?
不好意思 我是不是吵醒你了
It's after 9:00.
不过现在已经过了九点
Yeah, that's dawn on the upper east side.
对 不过这个时间属于上东区的凌晨
What's going on?
怎么了
Well, remember how I called "Page Six" and Perez Hilton
记得我曾经称《第六页》和佩雷斯·希尔顿都是
"trash-filled rags for small-minded individuals"?
心胸狭窄的破烂货吗
Yeah, I think I recall something along those lines.
没错 我貌似有点印象
Well, I take it back. Sort of.
我想收回这句话
I still think gossip sites are demonic,
我还是认为八卦网站很恶劣
but even I have to admit that this whole "It Girl" thing
但我得承认"社交名媛"这个称号♥
has its perks.
的确有它的好处
Oh, really? Like what?
比如说呢
Like... Lars Von Trier requesting me for an audition?
比如 拉斯·冯·提尔叫我去试镜
He's doing a staging of "Dancer in the Dark" at the public.
他要公演《黑暗中的舞者》 以舞台剧形式
No big whoop. I mean, he's only a bona fide film god.
没什么大不了 他只是名副其实的电影之神而已
That's fantastic.
太棒了
When are we gonna celebrate? I mean, I'm free right now.
我们怎么庆祝呢 我现在就有空
How about after my audition?
等我试镜结束以后行吗
It's today, and so I need every waking moment to prepare,
就是今天 我要做好万全准备
which includes tracking down Serena and getting her advice
包括联♥系♥瑟琳娜 向她咨♥询♥一下
on what to wear for my debut.
我的初次亮相应该穿什么
Actually, she's been kind of distant lately.
事实上 她最近好像有些疏远我
I can't figure out why.
我不知道为什么
Listen, just 'cause you're cousins
表姐妹并不一定
doesn't mean you have to be best friends.
要成为密友
My cousin tried to kill me.
我表哥还想杀了我呢
Okay, I gotta go. Talk soon.
好吧 我要挂了 再联♥系♥
We have a very busy day ahead of us,
我们将会经历忙碌的一天
so try to look alive.
所以打起精神
We begin with Just how lonely boy like
我们先从 寂♥寞♥男♥孩最爱的
over easy with croissant on side.
双面煎蛋 伴以牛角包
Jam with four fruits, not plain strawberry.
只有草莓酱还不够哦 要配上四种水果果酱
Thank you, Dorota. You know me so well.
谢谢你 多洛塔 你真了解我
As I was saying,
如我所说
or at least attempting to say
或者至少是我打算说的
before you two started chatting about condiments,
在你们开始畅谈酱料之前
we will be walking the red carpet
我们要在今晚
at opening night of "End of the rainbow" tonight--
《虹桥尽头》的首映式上走红地毯
our first public outing as a couple.
这是我们首次在公开场合以情侣身份亮相
So I'm scheduled for a photo facial at 10:00,
所以我约了十点的面部护理
and then Tracy Anderson will be twisting my body
然后十一点时 特雷西·安德森
into positions you couldn't even imagine at 11:00.
会把我的肢体拉伸到你无法想象的极限
In the meantime, why don't you go home and shower?
在这段时间里 不如你先回家洗个澡吧
Or... not shower and just use deodorant
或者 坚持布鲁克林人的习惯
as people from Brooklyn are wont to do.
别洗澡 用用除汗喷雾好了
We'll grab cocktails before curtain, 7:00 P.M.,
晚上七点时我们会在幕布前一起喝杯鸡尾酒
where the red carpet, paparazzi, and at least
那里将会有红地毯 狗仔队
one stirring tale of alcoholism and financial ruin await us.
至少一个酒精中毒的故事和经济损失等着我们
God. It's good to be back in the saddle.
感谢上天 重回正轨的感觉真好
Sounds like a perfect plan.
听起来是个完美的计划
Of course it is. I came up with it.
当然了 这可是我想出来的
So be on time.
记得准时
Are you sure it's okay if I borrow it?
你确定我可以借走它吗
Of course.
当然
You have to wear the perfect thing,
你要精心打扮自己
not just for the audition, but for all the people
不仅仅是为了试镜 而是为了所有
that will be writing about you going to it.
要对你去试镜的事情品头论足的人
You know, it's funny, the only person
有趣的是 这些天
who seems to not be writing about you these days
唯一没有提及你的人
is Gossip Girl.
是八卦天后
That doesn't bother me.
这没什么
Really? I mean, she is the crown jewel of the New York gossip blogs.
是吗 她可是纽约八卦博客的权威
Maybe when you were in high school,
也许在你高中时她是
but now it seems like she's kind of irrelevant.
但现在她似乎在淡出公众视线
Oh, be careful what you say. She might be able to hear you.
注意你说的话哦 她也许能听到
This is the biggest audition of my life.
这是我人生最重要的一次试镜
Last thing I'm worried about is some pathetic blogger
我最不需要担心的就是可悲地
in a dark room tethered to a computer.
宅在黑暗房♥间里电脑前的博主
So are you nervous?
你现在紧张吗
Petrified. Von Trier's a genius,
相当紧张 冯·提尔是个天才
But he's got a reputation
不过据说他对女演员
for being really tough on actresses.
要求特别严格
Personally, I think directors wield
我个人认为 导演
a little bit too much power, so even if he's tough,
拥有的权力有点过多 即使他很严格
no tears from me.
我也不会轻易掉眼泪
Well, you seem so confident today,
你今天看起来很自信
that nothing could make you cry, even if it should.
没什么能让你哭 即使真的该哭一下的话
Uh, well, thank you so much for this dress, Serena.
谢谢你的裙子 瑟琳娜
I really appreciate it.
我很感激
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表