剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'll meet you back at your apartment,
回头在你公♥寓♥碰头
and we can open it then.
然后我们一起打开它
That is much more civilized...
这种态度就很绅士
Unlike your hair, Humphrey.
汉弗瑞 但你的头发就
You look like a muppet.
你看着像个木偶
Oh, the whole summer was amazing,
整个夏天都太棒了
but getting the job with Jane made it feel
这都要归功于
like it all happened for a reason, you know?
和简一起工作
I start setting up her New York office tomorrow.
我明天要去布置她在纽约的办公室
Oh, that is so wonderful, sweetheart.
那太好了 宝贝儿
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
By the way, have you heard anything from your cousin?
对了 你有你表妹的消息吗
I got a call from Carol this morning, very concerned.
我今天早上接到卡萝的电♥话♥ 她很着急
I guess Charlie might have run away to Los Angeles.
我猜查莉大概跑到洛杉矶去了
Grandma didn't call you?
外婆没给你打电♥话♥吗
So that's what she was calling about.
怪不得她打电♥话♥给我了
Look, Carol was cutting her off,
卡萝断了她的钱
and by the way, Charlie's 19.
而且查莉都19岁了
So it's not like she's running away.
她这又不算逃走
She's just leaving home.
她只是离开家而已
I know, but your grandmother should not be lying to Carol.
我明白 但是你外婆不应该对卡萝撒谎
After all, charlie has had sade serious mental health issues.
不管怎么说 查莉还有严重的精神问题
Mom, I saw her myself. She's fine, I promise.
妈 我见过她了 她很好 我保证
Well, that's not for you to decide.
这可不是你能决定的
Carol is her mother,
卡萝才是她妈妈
and I'm not gonna participate in deceiving her.
我不会帮着你们骗她
Sorry, Charlie, but it looks like your upper east side dream
抱歉 查莉 看来你的上东区美梦
just turned into a nightmare.
就要变成一场噩梦了
When I interviewed Prince Louis for this article,
我为这篇文章 采访路易王子的时候
he said that family's very important to you.
他说 对你来说家庭很重要
That's one of the many things he loves about you.
这也是他爱你的其中一点原因
He said that?
他说过吗
So... What about the two of you?
那么 你们俩现在怎么样了
When will you be starting a family?
准备什么时候组建个家庭呢
Oh, well, that's a very personal question.
这问题太私人了
We can skip it.
我们可以跳过
Anyway, your fiance answered for you.
反正你未婚夫已经为你回答了
According to him,
他说
it's a long way off.
还要过很久
"Blair hasn't expressed an interest in being a mother yet,
"布莱尔还未表示 有成为母亲的意愿
and I'm nowhere near ready to be a father
而我现在也还没做好
at this point in my life."
成为一名父亲的准备"
Is it the translation? I'm quite sure it's accurate.
翻译的有问题吗 我想应该没错
No. I'm sure it is.
没错 是对的
You have your answer.
这也是我的答案
Well, thank you for your time.
感谢你能抽出时间
I'm sure the two of you will be very happy.
我相信你们俩一定会很快乐
Alessandra, hi. I'm, uh--
亚历山德拉 你好 我是
Dan humphrey. I'm good with names.
丹·汉弗瑞 我很会记名字
If you're looking for Noah, he's not here.
如果你是来找诺亚的 他不在这
I just came by to grab some of his things.
我只是过来拿点他的东西
Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
He won't.
他不会回来了
Well, I really need to talk to him.
我真的需要跟他谈谈
I confided in him a personal matter,
我向他吐露了一些个人问题
and he--he might have-- he might have said something
他好像 说了些
he wasn't supposed to say.
不该说的
Yeah, I promise you, he doesn't have time
我向你保证 他现在可没空
for petty gossip right now.
搭理那些幼稚的八卦
His hands are full with the release of his new book.
他正忙着发布他的新书
Now if you don't mind, I have a lot to deal with.
如果你不介意 我还有很多事要忙
He didn't mention anything about a book
他没有提过一本书的事情吗
this morning when I saw him.
就是我早上来见他之后
Nobody knew about it, not even me.
没人知道 包括我
Noah submitted it secretly
诺亚悄悄地上交了书稿
because he wanted his editor's honest reaction.
因为他想知道编辑的真实反应
I would kill him if the book wasn't so brilliant,
如果这书不够精彩的话 我一定要杀了他
and I'm only on page 60.
我才看到60页 就完全被迷住了
It's called "Inside."
书名是"局外人"
Oh, hold on a sec.
稍微等下
Yeah. The reservation's for tonight.
对 预约是今晚的
Club A Steakhouse.
A酒吧牛排餐厅
Ask Noah if he wants anyone else there.
问问诺亚 他是否还想见其他人
Look, I will make sure that
我保证出版后一定给你
you get a signed copy when it's released.
留一份作者签名留念本
It's about people your age.
是关于你这个年纪的故事
You'll love it.
你会爱死的
Poor lonely boy.
可怜的寂♥寞♥男♥孩
You just learned the true meaning
这下你明白 出版和毁灭
of publish or perish.
仅一线之隔了吧
Hey, Max, it's me, Ivy.
马♥克♥思♥ 是我 艾薇
I think I made a big mistake.
我想我犯了个大错
I should have come with you to Portland.
我应该和你一起去波特兰的
So I, uh, got a bus ticket,
我买♥♥好汽车票了
and I'll see you as soon as I can.
我会尽快来见你
I hope you can forgive me.
希望你能原谅我
Hey. What are you doing?
你要干吗
I'm leaving.
我要走了
I heard what your mom said.
我听到你妈妈的话了
Wait. So you showed up at her place after all?
等等 你最后还是去她那了
But, Charlie, I can turn my mom around.
查莉 我可以说服我妈妈的
I'll go back there right now.
我现在就回去
It's not your mom. It's mine.
不是你妈妈的问题 是我妈妈的问题
She doesn't want me in New York.
她不想让我待在纽约
Being here is like a dream come true,
待在这就如同美梦成真
But... Maybe she's right. I don't belong here.
但是 也许她是对的 我不属于这里
Just because you weren't born here
你不在这里出生
doesn't mean you don't belong here.
并不代表 你不属于这里
I'm sorry, Serena.
很抱歉 瑟琳娜
Thanks again for everything.
感谢你为我做的一切
Hey, um, if you really are leaving,
如果你真的要离开
could you do me a favor and, uh, return my tickets
能否帮我个忙 能帮我把珍妮·帕克汉的
to the Jenny Packham show? It's...
邀请函还回去吗
already bad enough that
我临时决定不去走秀
I canceled being a model so last minute.
已经够过分了
I think that if I let my tickets go to waste,
如果再浪费了邀请函
they'll never invite me back.
他们肯定要把我拉黑
Of course. It's the least I can do.
没问题 我也只能帮你这点忙了
Thank you. Call me from L.A.
谢啦 到洛杉矶给我电♥话♥
Disaster averted.
危机消除啦
Andre Leon Talley got everyone in a panic
安德烈·莱昂·塔利扬言
about leaking images of
今晚要在他的推特上直播
Jenny Packham's show
珍妮·帕克汉的时尚秀
on his twitter tonight.
大家一度很恐慌
They were gonna cancel the party.
他们一开始决定 要取消晚上的派对
I suggested that no one be allowed to bring their cameras
之后 我提议禁止嘉宾带相机入场
into the party or even their cell phones,
手♥机♥也不行
and now the show's back on.
现在他们不用取消派对了
Care to celebrate?
庆祝一下如何
I'd love to celebrate.
没问题
In fact, I love celebrating with you
事实上 每天庆祝几百次
as many times a day as possible.
我都愿意
But I'm just starting to wonder if that's all you hired me for.
但我觉得 你就是雇我来上♥床♥的
And you know what?
还有
I think my mom could still get me the job
我妈现在也能通过关系
with the senator.
让我跟着参议员实习
Oh, you're not serious.
开玩笑的吧
And why wouldn't I be?
我何必呢
I came to work for you so I could establish myself
本以为跟着你 可以成就一番事业
outside of my family's influence.
还不需要依靠家里的关系
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表