剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Easy's not her style, no.
轻易可不是她的风格u3000不会
Well, then she's trying to make you jealous.
那就是她想让你嫉妒
Trust me, Nate. We're all the same.
相信我u3000内特u3000我们女孩都一样
Okay, so what do I do?
那我应该怎么做
Fight fire with fire.
以毒攻毒
Take me as your date.
把我带去做你的女伴
Well, no. I wouldn't wanna--
不行u3000我不想
I wouldn't wanna ruin your night. I...
我不想毁了你的晚上u3000我
You won't.
你不会的
Pick me up at 6:00.
六点钟来接我
Whew. You're getting excited, aren't you?
哟u3000你很兴奋u3000不是吗
You're getting excited.
这么兴奋呀
Come on, Dr. Barnes.
等下 巴恩斯医生
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
And I wouldn't be, if you answered any of my calls.
如果你接我电♥话♥ 我就不会来了
I told you, I'm done.
跟你说了 我不做
I can't be responsible for destroying a young man
要我毁了一个正竭尽全力
who's doing everything he can to heal himself.
给自己疗伤的年轻人 我做不到
And what about our deal?
那我们的交易呢
As much as it would have helped, here's your refund.
到此为止 你的钱还你
At the tone, please record your message.
请在听到哔声后 留言
Dr. Barnes, it's Chuck.
巴恩斯医生 我是恰克
I think I'm in trouble.
我遇到麻烦了
Can you meet me tonight?
今晚见个面好吗
When you drive Chuck over the edge,
想给恰克使绊子
it's you who will wind up roadkill.
结果偷鸡不成反蚀把米
So how was your day?
今天过的怎么样
Just what I needed.
按部就班呗
Old habits die hard.
积习还真是难改
Hello.
你好
If they die at all.
积习真的改了
What are they doing here?
她们来这干吗
I thought we agreed we'd be done by tonight.
我们不是说好 今晚之前全部搞定吗
And I will be, my dear.
会搞定的 宝贝
The girls just have one more tiny, little thing to take care of.
她们还有一些细节需要学习
You won't even notice they're here.
你不会注意到 他们在这里的
Where's Nate?
内特呢
Where's Charlie?
查莉呢
Game on.
好戏开始咯
You look amazing.
你真漂亮
I wanted to offer my sincerest congratulations.
献上我最衷心的祝贺
Chuck Bass.
我是恰克·拜斯
Diana Payne. So nice to meet you.
戴安娜·佩恩 荣幸之至
I've heard a lot about you,
以前就听说过很多关于你的事
and let me just say, the best of it does you no justice.
今天一见 真是"百闻不如一见"啊
I'm sorry. Have we met before?
不好意思 我们以前见过吗
Not that I can recall.
应该没有
It's funny. Just looking at you now, I could have sworn--
真是有意思 看着你 我就...
I think I'd remember. Enjoy the party.
谢谢你的夸奖 好好玩
Chuck.
恰克
Your Highness, always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你 殿下
Give it a rest, Bass.
得了吧 拜斯
I'm sorry. My friend is here. Dan.
抱歉 我朋友过来了 丹
Jane, hey. Thank you so much for inviting me.
简 谢谢你邀请我
I appreciate it.
非常感谢
Of course. I'm just so happy you can make it.
小意思 很高兴你能过来
Serena, look, I found Dan.
瑟琳娜 丹来了
Did you already tell him
你告诉他
we got Sorkin to write the movie?
我们请索金来写电影剧本了吗
What? No. That's incredible.
她还没告诉我 这可太好了
I know. Now your character will talk even faster than you do.
是啊 你写的那些人物会变得更加出彩
You--you mind if I call my agent and tell her?
不介意我给我的经纪人打个电♥话♥吧
I'll be right back.
马上回来
Don't think I don't know what you're doing
别以为我不知道
by bringing him here.
你把他带过来的用意
You can't guilt-trip me into changing my mind
关于主角的问题
about the lead character.
你休想让我改变主意
I just wanted you to get to know the real Dan.
我只是想让你 好好了解下丹
He--he's... genuine and caring and funny.
他真诚 有同情心 还很幽默
The zuckerberg version is the better story.
把他写成背信弃义的人更有卖♥♥点
The better movie.
更适合拍电影
I gave Dan my word that I would protect him.
我向丹保证过 我会保护他
He's one of my best friends. Please don't do this to him.
他是我最好的朋友 求你别这样
It's already done.
我已经决定了
And you know what?
还有
I'm taking you off this project,
你不用再参与这个项目了
effective immediately.
立即生效
Like Dan, you're just too close to it.
你跟丹一样 你们都过于入戏了
Nate, these offices are so big.
内特 这些办公室好大
You have to show me yours.
带我参观一下你的办公室吧
Oh, I'd love to. Yeah, we got a lot of, uh--
当然可以 我们有很多
Ah! There you are.
你在这呢
I was waiting for you at the bar.
我一直在吧台等你
Well, you'll have to keep waiting.
那你继续等着 不就好啦
Nate just promised me a tour.
内特正要带我去参观
Of the office. I'll come with.
是去办公室吧 我也去
No, I wanna see your "Spectator," Not hers.
我想看你的办公室 不想看她的
Sorry, Charlie.
抱歉 查莉
Ooh, is that a Hellman-Chang table?
那是赫尔曼·张的水晶桌吗
Oh, my!
天呢
Serena, you came after all. I'm delighted.
瑟琳娜 你终于来啦 我真高兴
So... what do you think of "The spectator"?
你觉得"观察家派对"怎么样
Everyone seems to be having fun.
大家都玩的挺开心的
Except for you.
除了你
What? I can't help but pry.
我忍♥不住想问 怎么了
Of course you don't have to tell me.
当然啦 你可以不说
I just... got myself into a situation
现在的情况很纠结
that's gonna hurt somebody I really care about.
我在意的人很可能会因此受到伤害
I thought I could fix it tonight, but I--
我以为自己能帮到他 但是
I can't.
我没做到
Maybe I can. I'm quite the problem solver.
或许我可以 我最擅长解决问题了
I don't think you wanna know. It involves a friend of yours.
你还是不知道为好 这牵扯到了你的朋友
Jane?
简吗
Now you have to tell me.
那你一定得告诉我
It's... It's about the book option I got for her.
是一本书的电影改编权
I need to kill the project.
我不想让她继续做下去了
Give me two seconds, and it'll vanish.
给我一点时间 包你满意
Thank you, but--but I'll-- I'll figure it out on my own.
谢谢你 但我想自己解决
You just said you couldn't.
你刚才不是说 自己办不到吗
Jane and I have history.
我和简有过节
She doesn't always like to be reminded of it,
她最不喜欢别人提及此事了
and it's been a while since I did.
我已经很久没跟她提过了
What kind of history?
你们俩能有什么过节
Some things are best left to the imagination.
给你留点想象的空间吧
So...
还有
How bad do you want your problem to go away?
你到底有多想解决你的问题
Jane. Yes?
简 怎么了
A word.
借一步说话
Oh, just kiss him and win already.
亲他一下 就搞定了
Anybody with eyes can see Nate has a huge crush on you.
长眼的人都能看出来 内特超喜欢你
I give up.
我放弃了
I would,
我也想
but I'm starting to feel like I'm not Nate's type.
但我觉得 我不是他喜欢的类型
Hello?! Nate doesn't have a type.
得了吧 内特就没有喜欢的类型
He's like Derek Jeter.
他就像德瑞克·基特 花得很
Well, when he saw you,
他看到你的时候
he said that you were the hottest girl at Constance.
他说 你是康士坦兹最漂亮的女孩
Nate said that?
内特这么说的
Oh, my God. What else did he say?
天呐 他还说什么啦
Something about how you were the only girl at Constance
他说 在康士坦兹那群姑娘之中
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表