剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
But yes.
但没错
Maybe there is something else I need to do
也许我需要做点别的什么事
if I'm ever going to move on.
才能让我自己放下过去
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想对你说谎
I don't want to lie to myself.
也不想对自己说谎
If I've really let Blair go,
如果我真的愿意放手
I don't need this anymore.
就不需要留着这个了
It's beautiful.
很漂亮
I bought it to give to her.
我以前买♥♥给她的
I've been keeping hold of it ever since.
我一直都留着它
And really what I should do is just return it.
而我该做的是退掉它
If that's what you need to do, you should do it.
如果那是你该做的 就做啊
You take it. Just... Give it to charity or something.
你拿着 随便你给慈善机构还是什么
I don't care. Just-- just--just take it away.
我无所谓 只要拿走它
Thank you.
谢谢
So, mr. Screenwriter,
编剧先生
are you ready for your first ever development meeting?
准备好第一次合作会议了吗
I think so, as long as you guys don't want to change the ending
我没问题 只要你们不要改动结尾
or the beginning
或是开头
or all the stuff in the middle.
或是所有中间部分
Don't worry. You'll love working with Jane.
别担心 你绝对会喜欢和简一起工作
Ahh! There he is!
他来啦
We're so excited.
我们太激动了
Dan, this is 纳塔丽, my exec at Warners.
丹 这位是纳塔丽 我在华纳的经理
So nice to Love, love, love your book
很高兴 我超超超爱你的书
The characters, the voice,
那些角色 语言
everything.
一切一切
Honestly, you should just transfer the novel
老实说 你可以直接把小说
straight to final draft.
搬上银幕
Copy, paste, done.
复♥制♥ 粘贴 结了
Wow. Thank you. Do you don't have any notes
谢谢 我写之前
before I start writing?
你们没什么要我注意的吗
Well, we'd love if you could open up
我们希望你能够
the world of upper east side a little bit more.
把上东区世界的大门再打开一点
Rich people are so hard to like.
有钱人很难让民众喜欢
Maybe you can add someone more relatable?
要不加些感人的桥段
I... thought I did that already.
我觉得书里已经有了
I-I think Dan is referring
丹应该指的是
to his main character, Dylan Hunter.
主角 狄伦·亨特
He'll appeal to everyone.
所有人都会喜欢他的
He starts off as an innocent from Brooklyn--
他一开始是布鲁克林的纯真男孩
Who quotes Hawthorne and screens fellini films?
老是引用霍桑还看费列尼的电影吗
I don't think so.
我可不认为
We need a real outsider as a hero.
我们需要一位真正的圈外人做主角
A tragic backstory would give him more to overcome.
悲剧背景能增加他的亲和力
Maybe he's an orphan.
要不是个孤儿
Wait. Wait--
等等 等等
Now another thought that occurred to me
我还有另一个想法
was to "Glee" this up.
学"欢乐合唱团"
You know, music-- originals or covers.
音乐嘛 原创或翻唱
Okay, stop. What's going on?
打断一下 这是怎么回事
I thought we were talking about
我以为我们是讨论
turning this into an important independent film.
怎么拍一部严肃的独♥立♥电影
Dan, relax, we're just talking.
丹 放松 我们只是先讨论
About turning my book into "Newsies."
把我的书变成一首"卖♥♥报歌♥"
"Inside" is my life.
《局外人》说的是我的人生
And thank you so much,
承蒙你们对此感兴趣
but I don't need anyone to tell me how to write it.
但我不需要任何人来告诉我怎么书写
A royal wedding is more than just
皇室婚礼不止是社交安排表上
the most glamorous event on the social calendar.
最盛大的事件
It is also the most dangerous.
它也是最危险的
People will try to kidnap you
民众会试图绑♥架♥你
and break you for the details.
从细节上毁掉你
Paparazzi will tap your phones.
狗仔会窃听手♥机♥
I need to know who of you
我需要知道你们中谁
is going to crack under the pressure.
会在重压下崩溃
The contest today will simulate
今天的竞赛就是考验
How you perform your bridesmaids duties under extreme duress.
你们如何在重压下履行伴娘义务
Now fall in line!
快排好队
Dressing me for my wedding day
婚礼上给我穿衣服
means attending to my every need,
意味着满足我的一切要求
No matter how big or small.
不管多大多小
Adjust for reception! Cinch that train!
换成接待服 不许出错
Penelope... She has to pee!
佩内洛普 她要尿尿了
Okay.
好的
Where secret wedding location?!
秘密婚礼在哪里举♥行♥
We don't know!
我们不知道
Who design Ms. Blair wedding dress?!
是谁设计布莱尔小姐的婚纱
We can't tell you that!
我们不能告诉你
Good one, Jessica.
做得好 杰西卡
Now block that baby bump!
快把小肚子给我挡住
Blocking.
挡好了
What baby bump?
什么小肚子
Lets go, girls! Faster! Who wants it?!
走了 姑娘们 速度 加油噢
You know the rules! You trip, you're out!
你们知道规则的 绊倒就出局
You spill, you're out!
洒了就出局
Come on!
快 快
Nice work, Charlie. I like what I see.
做得好 查莉 我很满意
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
You sicken me.
你让我恶心
May I help you?
我能帮你什么
Yeah. I work for Diana Payne, and she wanted me
我为戴安娜·佩恩工作 她让我
to hand-deliver Keith Gessen the new "Spectator" Tablet.
亲手交给吉斯·杰森最新一♥期♥《观察家》
It'll serve as his invitation for the party tonight.
这就是今晚派对的邀请函
Keith doesn't need an invitation,
吉斯根本不用什么邀请函
since he'll be attending with Diana.
因为他会和戴安娜一起出席
Oh, but I'll gladly take the tablet myself.
当然我很高兴能自己留着这份报纸
Wait. So... He's going as her date?
等等 那他就是她的男伴吗
Hello! They've been going out for two months.
拜托 他们都约会两个月了
I thought you worked in media.
你不是在媒体工作吗
I know this morning was a total disaster,
我知道今天早上绝对是场灾难
But nobody blames you.
但没人会怪你
Whatever Jane sent you here to say,
不管简让你来说什么
why don't you just say it?
你就直接说吧
Well, we both think that you should waive your right
我们都认为你该放弃
to write the script.
编写剧本
Why would I do that?
我为什么要同意
Because if you write it,
如果由你来写
your project will be stuck in development hell.
这个项目肯定会卡住
You'll write a draft. A year later,
你先写份初稿 一年后
you'll still be rewriting it, and you'll never give them
你也许还会重写 你就永远不会交给他们
what they want because you're too close to it.
满意的稿子 因为你对故事的感情太深
And that's not even the point.
但这不是重点
Well, it sounds like it was.
听起来是啊
Dan, you're a huge novelist now.
丹 你现在是个大作家了
I don't know about huge. I mean, I'm number nine.
我可不知道什么是大 我才排第九
And next week, you'll be number one.
下周就是第一了
I'll take two. I'm not greedy.
二就够了 我可不贪心
Seriously, you should be focusing
说真的 你应该专注在
on your next best seller.
下一本畅销书上
Let us hire an "A" List writer
由我们聘一位一流编剧
like--like an akiva goldsman,
比如阿齐瓦·高斯曼
Somebody who Jane can't bully,
找个简无法欺负
Somebody who gets great movies made
找个创造过伟大电影
And who will honor your book faithfully.
还会尊重你原著的人
You really think you could get someone like him to write it?
你真的觉得你能找个这样的人来写
Absolutely.
当然
Jane works with Oscar winners all the time.
简一直都是跟奥斯卡得主合作的
But how can I guarantee
但我怎么确保
that she's not just gonna screw it up?
她不会搞砸呢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表