剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Hello, Humphrey.
你好 汉弗瑞
Chuck.
恰克
Hey, man, I'm sorry. I just thought I'd, uh, you know...
老兄 抱歉 我只是在想 你知道的
I know what you thought, and you don't need to anymore.
我知道你在想什么 不过没必要了
If I'd been meant to stop the wedding,
如果我打算阻止婚礼的话
there would have been some sort of sign.
总会有些许预兆
I have to go.
我得挂了
Mrs. Waldorf, what are you--
霍道夫夫人 你
Am I doing here?
来这儿干吗
I've been asking myself the same question
在来的路上
the whole ride over.
我也一直在问自己这个问题
Can I have something to drink?
可以给我来点喝的吗
Of course. Sparkling or still?
当然 苏打水还是纯净水
Scotch.
威士忌
It's my daughter's wedding day.
今天是我女儿结婚的日子
Everything should be perfect.
一切都应该是完美的
Hell, everything is, but that doesn't mean it's right.
事实上也确实完美了 但不代表那就是对的
When I married Harold, I was so nervous.
当我嫁给哈罗德的时候 我紧张得要死
I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know... what.
我知道有哪里不对 可我也说不上来是什么
But when I married Cyrus, I was very calm.
但是当我嫁给赛瑞斯的时候 我很安心
It was like everything was falling into place.
就好像所有东西都物归原位
I don't want my daughter
我不想我女儿
to have to wait for a second chance to be happy.
像我一样等到第二次才得到幸福
She should be happy the first time around.
她应该在第一次就幸福一辈子
Wh-what are you saying?
您的意思是
All day long, I've had this feeling that I had forgotten something,
这一整天 我都感觉缺了点什么
and then I realized what it was.
后来我才意识到缺的是什么
You.
是你
So... are you coming to stop this thing or what?
所以你到底要不要来阻止这场婚礼
Oh, look at that hat.
快看那顶帽子
Look at all of it-- the flowers, the press,
看看周围的所有东西吧 鲜花 媒体
the people, the sheer enormity of it.
宾客 婚礼的盛大
We must not really be married
如果这才算婚礼
if this is what a wedding is supposed to be like.
那我们可还没结婚
Of course we're married. Remember the park?
我们当然结婚了 记得那个公园吗
Darling Scott, Sonic Youth?
斯科特 还有音速青年乐队
Georgina?
乔治娜
Oh, yes, and that. I'm trying to forget that part.
没错 还有她 我一直想忘掉这个部分
Oh, let's find our seats.
我们找座位入座吧
Why'd you need this?
你为什么需要这个
What's the point of doing something scandalous
制♥造♥丑闻还不记录下来
if you don't record it?
那有什么意义
There's gonna be a scandal?
要制♥造♥丑闻
After I seduce prince Louis and Blair catches us,
我要色♥诱♥路易王子 当布莱尔捉奸之时
there will be.
就是丑闻现身之刻
Even if she knows I set this all up just to mess with her,
即使她知道这一切不过是我设计陷害
once we upload that video to "Gossip girl,"
可一旦我们把录像传给八卦天后
she'll have to postpone the wedding just to save face...
为了面子她还是不得不推迟婚礼
And that weird priest will take over from there.
接下来的事就交给那个怪怪的牧师了
Th-there he is. Get behind that screen and hit "Record."
他来了 躲到后面去 按下录像键
Come in.
进来
Oh. Hello.
你好
Uh, would you please tell the groom that, um...
麻烦你告诉新郎
his sister Beatrice is waiting in his chambers to see him.
他妹妹碧儿翠思在他房♥间里等着见他
Oh, and in ten minutes, tell the bride the same thing.
再过十分钟 把这件事告诉新娘
Make that five.
还是五分钟吧
I had it changed so you and Serena
我改变了主意 这样你和瑟琳娜
can walk down the aisle together.
就可以一起走过教堂通道
Much more romantic.
这就更浪漫了
Oh, right. Yeah, sure. Thanks.
这样啊 当然 谢谢
You don't have to keep pretending.
你不用假装下去了
Blair told me everything.
布莱尔告诉我了
Wh-- what, she did?
她告诉你了
Yes, and I'm delighted your feelings have become real.
是的 我很高兴你的预想成了真
Okay, anyway, uh, thank you both from the bottom of my heart
你们为了布莱尔的宗教课程打掩护
for covering for Blair's conversion lessons.
我从心底感谢你们
You really are her best friends,
你们确实是她的好朋友
which makes you mine, too.
我也把你们当成我的朋友
Excuse me.Um, apparently,
很抱歉
my sister made a surprise reappearance.
我妹妹意外地又来了
Sure.
好的
Prince Louis, I had to see you.
路易王子 我必须见见你
Oh, I bet you did.
我也觉得呢
When Rufus said he thought he saw you,
当鲁夫斯说他以为看到了你的时候
I knew it must be true.
我就知道那肯定假不了
Crashing one wedding wasn't enough for you?
破坏一个婚礼还不够吗
I didn't crash. I was invited.
我没破坏啊 我是被邀请来的
My invitation just got lost in the mail.
我的邀请函被弄丢了
I do live in Brooklyn now, after all.
毕竟我现在住在布鲁克林
I mean, it's practically the Falklands.
好吧 严格来说是福克兰群岛[离纽约很远]
Well, it's time for you to go. We've already alerted security,
你该走了 我们已经叫保安了
And I am glad I'm the one to throw you out myself.
真高兴是我亲自赶你出去
Now get your clothes on.
穿上衣服
We'll be waiting just outside.
我们在外面等着
I'm sorry, babe.
抱歉 宝贝
Oh, we are so not done.
这事咱们没完
I'll think of something.
让我想想
How? They're on the other side of that door.
还能怎么办 他们就在那扇门外
That one, yes, but not that one.
对 是那扇 但不是这扇
You should, like, totally donate that dress to the Smithsonian.
你一定要把这婚纱捐给史密斯森协会
Out. Out, everybody, out, out.
出去 出去 所有人都出去
Mother, where have you been? Everyone's been looking for you.
妈妈 你去哪儿了 大家都在找你
Don't be angry with me.
别生我的气
Angry with you?
生你什么气
I'll just leave the two of you alone.
我让你们俩单独待会
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干吗
Trust me, the last thing I wanted to do
相信我 我今天最不想做的事
was show up today, but even your own mother
就是出现在这里 但即使是你母亲
seems to think we need to talk.
也认为我们应该谈谈
Well, what I need is for you to--
你能不能...
Don't marry him.
别嫁给他
Chuck.
恰克
Don't marry him.
别嫁给他
All those people out there are waiting for me.
大伙都在外面等我
Yes, they are,
对 没错
but they also want you to be happy,
但他们更希望你快乐
which you're not going to be if you go through with this.
而嫁给他 你并不会快乐
Tell me I'm wrong, and I'll leave.
告诉我我错了 我马上就走
You can't,
你说不出口
because it should be us up there, and you know it.
因为你清楚 走上圣坛的应该是我们
It isn't that simple.
事情没有那么简单
It's only that simple. You told me you loved me.
就是那么简单 你说过你爱我
I know it was true.
我知道那是真的
It is.
是真的
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you.
我当然爱你 恰克 我一直都爱你
I love you more and more every day,
我对你的爱与日俱增
if it's even possible to love someone that much.
已是爱一个人所能达到的极致了
Then get out of here with me right now.
那现在就和我离开这儿
We can go anywhere, just as long as we're together.
随便去哪里 只要我们在一起就好
I know you can't understand,
我知道你无法理解
and I don't expect you to.
我也不指望你能懂
But even if I weren't with Louis...
但即使是我不嫁给路易
I couldn't be with you.
我也不能和你在一起
Just know that not living with you
知道不能和你一起生活
is the hardest thing I ever done.
是我经历过的最困难的事
But at least I have someone who loves me by my side.
但至少我还有个爱我的人和我相伴
You should find someone who loves you too.
你也该找个爱你的人
I have.
我已经找到了
She's standing right in front of me.
她就站在我面前
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来很疯狂
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表