剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You tried.
你本是这么打算的
You said you'd pay me to get people to attend this party.
你说的 花钱让我为晚会拉人
Because you offered.
是你先提议的
This is just all a setup.
这都是事先算计好的
The only setup here is
唯一耍心机的人是你
whatever you did to manipulate my mother.
你不知用了什么手段操控我的母亲
You have no proof I did anything wrong.
我没有犯错 你拿不出任何证据
You'd kick me out of this house, and you can't.
你想把我赶出去 但没有这个能力
I should have never had you back.
早知如此 就不该请你回来
Please, you have to tell everyone
拜托 你必须得告诉大家
that you saw Ivy offer to pay my father.
你看到艾薇提出贿赂我爸
You're the only proof we have.
你是我们唯一的证人
I don't know, Serena.
我也不知道 瑟琳娜
From what I saw, it looked like William was in on it.
在我看来 好像威廉也不是清白的
He only agreed to take the money
他拿钱也只是为了
to prove that Ivy was defrauding people.
证明艾薇的欺诈行为
I didn't know his plan either.
我也不知道他的打算
That's why I'm the one that sent the tip in
所以我才向"八卦天后"透露了
to "Gossip girl."
这条小道消息
Now you're the only one who can fix what I screwed up.
现在也只有你能收拾我搞出的烂摊子了
This is your chance to help our family.
这是你拯救我们家族的机会
Oh, stop saying "our"
别用"我们"这个词
I still don't know
我还没搞清楚自己到底
if I wanna be part of this family.
想不想成为这个家族的一份子
Is that really how you feel?
这是你的真实想法吗
Or how your mother wants you to?
还是说是你妈给你灌输的思想
'Cause she kept you from us your entire life.
因为是她让你一直远离我们
She lied to you because she didn't want anyone else
她欺骗你 是因为她不想让其他人
to love you, not to mention,
来爱你 更别提
she never even told you
她从未告诉你
who your father was.
你的生父是谁
What does my father have to do with this?
我的生父跟这又有什么关系
Because without him and without her,
因为除了你父母
we're the only family you have left.
我们是你仅有的亲人
And we really need you.
我们真的很需要你
This elevator is so slow.
这电梯爬得真慢
Feels like it's not even moving.
感觉动都不动的
Did you push the button?
你按楼层了吗
I thought you did it.
我以为你按了
Ah, you are wasted.
你醉了
This elevator smells like vodka.
电梯里全是伏特加味
Vodka doesn't smell, and...
伏特加才没有味道呢
you are drunker than I am.
而且你比我醉多了
And I can tell by the fact that you're not hyper-verbal
而且现在你不叽叽歪歪的
that you are avoiding something.
我敢说你是在逃避什么
Well, I can tell by the fact that you drank vodka
我也敢说你喝伏特加
that you are, too.
也是在逃避现实
You first.
是你先开始的
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
I wasn't 100% honest with you today.
我今天没有跟你完全讲实话
Me neither.
我也是
That "wow" really meant
那声"哇"实际上是在说
"Wow, that was terrible."
哇 真是糟透了
And it was just--it was... mind-numbingly boring.
而且真是 真是无聊透了
Like the least sexy thing since Courtney Stodden.
比考特尼·斯托登的艳照还要平淡
Yeah, I mean, I don't know who that is,
是啊 虽然我不知道你说的是谁
But it's much worse.
但确实不堪回首
Oh, so what--what are...
我们到底是...
Is our chemistry just purely intellectual?
难道我们只是精神层面互相吸引吗
Is it only in our heads?
只停留在我们脑海里吗
Apparently.
显而易见
But before we, uh, we--we break up,
但在我们分手前
I just wanna let you know that you were really, really good
我想跟你说 你在我的脑海中
in my head.
是非常非常优秀的
I am really, really good out of it, too.
现实的我也很优秀
No. I don't think so.
我不觉得
Hey, I will prove it to you.
我可以向你证明
Right--right here in this elevator?
就在电梯里吗
But people have to go... up and down.
但有人要搭电梯的呀
Mm, yes, they do.
没错
I'd like to think my night with Pamela Anderson
我一直觉得和帕米拉·安德森的一夜风流
was worth it, but it hasn't seemed to slow me down.
都是值得的 但看来还是拖了我后腿
I like to think of myself as the Magic Johnson of hep-C.
我觉得自己像患了乙肝的埃尔文·约翰逊
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
你跟我说实话不就行了
And give up a hospital wing in my name?
然后拱手放弃名下的医院大楼
We both know if you wanted one,
我们都知道 只要你想要
you'd just buy one.
再买♥♥就是了
You're covering for who really gave me the blood--
你在为输血给我的那个人打掩护
Elizabeth.
是伊丽莎白吧
She didn't want you to know,
她不想让你知道
Especially, well, after she told you
特别是她告诉你
she wasn't your mother.
她不是你的生母
Well, I guess this proves otherwise once and for all.
我想这么一来倒是全说得通了
I'd like to thank her.
我想要感谢她
She's unreachable.
联络不到她
I mean, just refer to your previous 20 years on earth.
你活在世上二十年 也没能找着
Let it be.
就让她去吧
Does it matter why you're alive?
谁救活你的又有什么关系呢
The fact is, you are.
活下来才是最重要的
This weekend did remind me
这个周末让我看清了
how much I value all my senses.
自己是多么重感情
We're all the family we need.
我们是彼此唯一的家人
Let's do this again.
以后我们再聚聚
My turf next time.
下一次去我那
Do I need to call security to escort you out?
我要不要叫保安请你们出去
We're just waiting for the elevator, okay?
我们只是在等电梯
And we'll be back. This is our home.
而且我们会回来的 这是我们的家
Not anymore.
不再是了
Tonight made me see
今晚也让我看清了
why Cece left it all to me.
为什么茜茜要把遗产都留给我
You're so selfish that you couldn't
你们如此自私
even honor her for an hour.
甚至不愿休战一小时来缅怀她
I cared about her.
而我关心她
All you care about is ruining me with your lies.
而你们只心心念念怎么用谎言来毁掉我
It's not a lie.
他们没说谎
Lola.
洛拉
I heard you offering to pay William myself.
我亲耳听到 你提出付威廉钱
That's exactly the proof we need.
我们正需要这个证据
No, it's not.
才不是这样
They're setting me up.
他们在设计陷害我
You know I wouldn't do that.
你知道我不会那么做的
All I know is what I saw, Ivy.
我只相信自己看见的 艾薇
I'll have my lawyers start proceedings
我会让律师开始着手
to contest the will immediately.
遗嘱争论的法律程序
Go ahead.
尽管去吧
You don't have a case.
你们没有胜算
I didn't do anything wrong.
我是无辜的
The court will decide that.
法♥院♥会做出裁决的
In the meantime, your assets will be frozen.
与此同时 你的资产将会被冻结
Thank you for coming forward.
多谢你能站出来
I can't believe you're taking their side.
难以置信 你居然站在他们那边
I mean, they're just using you.
她们只是利用你
And when they're done, they'll throw you out
达到目的后 她们就会把你扔到一边
just like they did me.
我就是最好的例子
No, they won't.
不会
They're my family.
她们是我的家人
Looks like Lola's untangled some knots
看来洛拉已解心结
to form family ties.
要回到家人的怀抱咯
Well, this just proves sometimes
看来有些时候
you gotta throw away the first pancake.
第一个烤饼还是扔掉的好
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表