剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I should've known we'd have communication problems
她偷了我的手♥机♥我就该意识到
when she stole my phone.
我们沟通出现问题了
Sorry to interrupt your diatribe,
不好意思 打断一下你的控诉
but, um, can you unzip my dress?
能帮我拉下拉链吗
Don't worry. There's a slip underneath.
别担心 我里面穿了衬裙
I just can't get it dry like this.
穿着衣服没法烘干
Wh-where was I with my diatribe?
我刚才说到哪了
Oh, right. Communication.
对了 沟通
She tells me that I never shut up,
她说我总是喋喋不休
but she's the one that's always talking.
但明明是她总在说话
It's not like her to choose Chuck and not say anything.
一声不吭就选了恰克 这不像她的做法
Well, it's exactly like her, actually.
其实她就是这样的
I'm sorry,
我很抱歉
I just--I can't protect Blair any longer.
但我不能继续为布莱尔说好话了
All she does is lie and scheme,
她只会撒谎 制♥造♥阴谋
and she's done nothing but hurt you all year.
这一年来她都在伤害你
I thought she'd changed.
我以为她变了
She's never gonna change.
她永远都不会改变的
Don't you see, Dan?
你还不明白吗 丹
The Blair that you're in love with isn't the real Blair.
你爱上的那个布莱尔不是真实的布莱尔
It's the one that you created in your book.
而是你在书中虚构的布莱尔
And she's always loved Chuck.
而且她永远都爱着恰克
She just used you to get between us
她只是利用你挑拨咱们俩的关系
because she knew that I loved you.
因为她知道我爱你
Sorry to bother you before your press conference,
在记者招待会前打扰你十分抱歉
but you said you wanted to be honest moving forward.
但是你说过今后的日子要彼此真诚
I want nothing more.
我不需要别的了
Was there a problem with the annulment papers?
你对解除婚约协议有异议吗
Oh, I was just surprised, uh,
我只是有点惊讶
you didn't mention them when we spoke.
我们见面时你没提到这个
That's because Rufus brought them by after I saw you.
因为鲁弗斯在那之后拿给我的
I just assumed
我以为
it was because you'd decided to stay married to him.
是你决定要坚持和他的婚姻呢
I was only trying to honor your wishes, so...
我只是想尊重你的意愿
I should've known you'd lure her here.
我就该想到你把她骗到这里来了
How'd you do it? Sob story? Diamond necklace?
你怎么做到的 悲惨故事还是钻石项链
I should get to the press conference.
我该去出席记者会了
I'll give you two some privacy.
你们单独聊聊吧
How dare you have annulment papers drawn up behind my back.
你怎能背着我制定解除婚约协议
I tried to call you. You didn't answer.
我给你打电♥话♥了 你没接
I wanted to give us a chance to work things out
在巴特制♥造♥麻烦前
before Bart started causing problems.
我想给我们一个解决问题的机会
Our problems long predate Bart's return.
我们的问题早在巴特回来前就出现了
You haven't spoken to me in weeks.
你几个星期没跟我说话
You've h--you've had no interest in working on our marriage
在你意识到有竞争者前
until you saw this as a competition with him.
你完全没有解决我们问题的兴趣
He's manipulating you to choose him.
他在诱导你选他
Well, you're wrong.
你错了
He signed the papers.
他签了字
It'll be my choice who I stay married to, not yours.
但保持跟谁的婚约是我的选择 不是你的
I am pleased to announce that Bass Industries
我很高兴地宣布拜斯实业
will now truly be a family business
现在开始是一个真正的家族企业了
with the return of the man who taught me never to give up,
即使离世之际 也在教我永不放弃的人
even on the dead--
回来了
My father, Bart Bass.
请欢迎我的父亲 巴特·拜斯
Thank you, son.
谢谢 儿子
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
I've made my choice. I know who I need to be with.
我做出选择了 我知道要跟谁在一起了
I'm on my way to tell him now.
我现在就去告诉他
Of course, none of this would've been possible
当然 若没有我儿子恰克
without my son Chuck.
这一切都是不可能的
So thank you, Chuck, for keeping my seat warm.
所以谢谢 恰克 你保住了我的位子
So starting today,
所以从今天起
I will be the only Bass
我将会是拜斯实业
in Bass Industries.
唯一的掌管者
Thank you. Any questions?
谢谢各位 还有问题吗
Some secrets even I couldn't see coming.
有些秘密真是连我都无法预见
Bye-bye, baby Bass.
再见了 小小拜斯
I thought that went well.
我觉得记者会很顺利
What'd you want to discuss?
你想谈什么
You said this was a family business.
你说我们是家族企业的
What happened to us being partners?
我们的合作计划怎么了
You said partnership.
是你说的合作
I said nothing
我什么都没说
and did what was best for my company.
只是做了对我的公♥司♥最好的选择
The only reason this company still exists
这公♥司♥还存在的唯一原因
is because I saved it.
是因为我保住了它
All I've done is work to protect your legacy.
我所做的一切都是在努力保护你的产业
And pine after Blair Waldorf.
也是为了追求布莱尔·霍道夫
Blair has nothing to do
布莱尔和我管理企业的方式
with the way I've handled this business.
没有任何关系
You didn't try and trade her for a hotel deed?
你确实试图用她换取酒店合约了吧
You didn't let everything fall apart when you ran away from her
你没有为了远离她而跑去欧洲
all the way to Europe?
进而差点毁掉一切吗
You didn't just three months ago almost bankrupt yourself
你三个月前没有为了帮她解除婚约
trying to get her out of her marriage?
而差点弄得自己破产吗
I had hoped you had outgrown such foolish behavior,
我曾希望你能长大 不再做这些傻事
but you're still willing to throw everything away
但你依然愿意为了一个玩弄你的女孩
for a girl who's done nothing but toy with you.
放弃一切
And you proved that when you took that engagement ring.
你在拿到订婚戒指时的表情证明了一切
You gave me it.
戒指是你给我的
You encouraged me to win her back!
是你鼓励我把她追回来的
It was a test
那是个测试
to see if you were ready to be a Bass,
我想看看你是否准备好要做拜斯传人
to do the things you need to do to be a great man,
做成为伟人 应做的事
And you failed. Failed?
而你失败了 失败
I got you out of hiding.
我帮你摆脱了东躲西♥藏♥的状态
I took down your enemy.
我扳倒了你的对手
I built this Empire!
我建立了帝国酒店
No, no, no, no, the most you have done
不不不 你做的基本只是
is used my money to redecorate.
用我的钱重新装♥修♥了一下
Bass Industries needs to be run by a man,
拜斯实业需要一个男人来管理
not a boy.
而不是一个男孩
You've never grown up.
你从没长大过
Maybe you can start now.
也许你现在可以开始成长了
Well, that was definitely not what I expected to happen tonight.
我可没想到今晚会发生这样的事
Not that it--it was bad. It wasn't.
我不是说这是坏事 这不算什么坏事
Oh, don't sound so surprised. We were always good together.
别这么惊讶 我们在一起总是很好
Yeah, we were, weren't we?
是啊 不是吗
Here.
给你
That's weird. Your camera's on.
好奇怪 你的手♥机♥录像开着
Uh, no, no, it's not.
不会 我没开
Whoa, I think it was recording us, actually.
我觉得它可能把我们录下来了
Oh, gosh!
哦天呐
Maybe I-I hit the button when I was cleaning up the spill.
也许是我清理台子时碰到按钮了
Here, let me erase it.
给我 我把记录删了
You had Penelope keep Blair home?
你让佩内洛普拖住了布莱尔
You knew that she wasn't with Chuck the whole time.
你一直知道她没跟恰克在一起
No. No, that's... that's not true.
不 不是这样
She was spotted at the Empire. You saw that yourself.
她去帝国大厦被拍到 你自己看见了的
You manipulated me into thinking that I was over
你让我以为我和她完了
so I would cheat on her.
所以我才会背叛她
Oh, come on, Dan, we both did this.
拜托 丹 事是我们一起做的
What were you gonna do with this?
你要拿录像去做什么
You gonna--you gonna post this video on "Gossip girl"?
发给"八卦天后"吗
I gotta get out of here.
我要走了
Wait! look, Blair really did choose Chuck.
等等 你看 布莱尔确实选了恰克
I don't know who you are anymore.
我都不认识你了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你的怜悯
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表