剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Charlie Rhodes. Remember me now?
我们见过面 想起我了吗
Hey, do you know where Dan is?
你知道丹在哪儿吗
Can you believe what he wrote about me?
你能相信他是怎么写我的吗
Which part? Sabrina is glamorous, sexy, beautiful.
哪一部分 塞布丽娜迷人 性感又美丽
Selfish, insensitive, shallow.
自私 麻木 肤浅
Let me tell you, from experience,
你听我说 据我的经验
everyone loves a villain.
每个人都喜欢反派角色
Yeah, I told Blair the same thing,
是啊 我也是这么对布莱尔说的
but then I realize if that's true,
但我后来明白如果真是这样
why are you always alone?
你又为什么总是一个人
Not one word. Have you seen Dan?
什么都别说 你看见丹了没有
No. Have you?
没有 你呢
Did you see what he wrote about me?
你看到他是怎么写我的吗
No, I didn't have time to read all of it,
还没 我没时间全部看完
just the parts about me.
我只看了写我的那部分
Me, too.
我也一样
Check the study.
去书房♥看看他在不在
Nate, hey, are you here?
内特 你来了吗
My agent has me locked in the study.
我的代理人把我锁在书房♥里了
Please tell me the party's good.
派对还不错吧
I decided not to come.
我决定不去了
What? Why? Is everything okay?
什么 为什么 你还好吗
No, dude. It's--it's not.
不 老兄 不好
What? I thought you...
怎么了 我以为你
Derek? Really?
德里克 有没有搞错
I mean, I can't believe I'm not even important enough
我不敢相信我居然这么不重要
to merit my own character.
都不配拥有一个我自己的角色
I'm one of your best friends, Dan.
我可是你最好的朋友 丹
At least I thought I was.
至少我以为我是
No, every writer condenses people
不是的 每个作家都会缩减作品人物
for better dramatic effect.
为了达到更好的戏剧效果
Hemingway did it. Uh, Joseph Mitchell did it.
海明威这么做过 约瑟夫·米切尔也是
It's, you know--
这是 怎么说呢
You have a lot of explaining to do, Humphrey!
你给我解释清楚 汉弗瑞
I am so sorry I wasn't able to stop by.
很抱歉我刚才没去找你
Nate, I gotta call you back
内特 我等会儿再打给你
'cause Blair and Serena are here.
布莱尔和瑟琳娜来了
Oh, right, because they're more important,
对啊 她们比我重要多了
which is why they got their own characters.
所以她们能有自己的角色
No, wait.
不是 别挂
Nate is...
内特他...
Furious? Yeah, because I am.
狂怒中 对 我也一样
And I'm more furious, if that's even possible.
我更生气 气到不能再气了
I could lose my job over this.
我可能会因此丢了工作
I could lose my fiance!
我可能会丢了我的未婚夫
Wait. What? I didn't read your parts.
等等 你说什么 我没读关于你的那段
He wrote that we had sex!
他写我和他上过床了
You slept with Dan?
你和丹睡过了吗
No, you really think I would do that?
没有 你真觉得我会那么做吗
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样
Is this true?
是真的吗
Of course it's true. This is why you had me kill your story
当然是真的 怪不得你要我封♥杀♥你的书
and why you asked me not to read it.
还告诉我不要读这本书
I came here because I thought my suspicions ridiculous.
我来这是因为我觉得我的多疑很荒谬
Turns out the only thing ridiculous is me.
结果发现唯一荒谬的是我自己
I should have known.
我早该想到的
Dan, your father and stepmother...
丹 你的父亲和继母...
Oh, great. You're all here. Hi!
太好了 你们都在 嗨
Perfect opportunity for... a photo!
拍照片的最佳时机
Everyone in?
大家都进来吧
Looks like the best piece of fiction is that people...
看来最精彩的虚构部分
Smile.
笑一笑
are actually happy for Dan Humphrey.
是人们真心为丹·汉弗瑞高兴
"Inside."
《局外人》
Is this what you've been trying to tell me all day?
这就是你今天一直想告诉我的事情吗
No, because it never happened.
不是 因为它从来没有发生过
It never happened.
根本没有这事
I don't believe a word you say.
你说的话我一个字都不信
You said yourself that Dan has no imagination.
是你自己说的 丹不会凭想象写作
Okay, uh, thanks, but, Louis, it didn't happen.
谢谢 可是路易 真的没发生过
I would never lie to you. You know that.
我永远都不会骗你 你知道的
I never know with you... Um...
我永远都无法了解你
And that's the problem.
这才是问题所在
We're gonna go check on the guests. Come on, Rufus.
我们去看看谁在这 来吧 鲁弗斯
I have no reason to stay here any longer.
我没理由再呆在这里了
You had better hope I can stop your fantasy life
你最好祈祷我可以拯救自己的人生
from destroying my real one.
不被你的幻象人生所毁了
Blair, I never wanted us to come between you two.
布莱尔 我从没想过用我们的事来拆散你们
When are you gonna get it through your head?
你什么时候才能弄明白啊
There's no "Us." There never was!
没有"我们" 从来都没有
There's nothing here but friendship,
除了友情什么都没有
and even that's gone now.
现在连友情都没了
Please tell me it is time for my entrance.
快告诉我现在该我进场了
Not yet, but you'll be fine here with your friend.
还没 你和你朋友在这里不是挺好的
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Just a hunch. But then I did my research.
直觉 不过我也做了些调查
Quite a web you've spun.
你编了一个多大的谎啊
But what I can't quite figure out is why.
不过我有些不明白你为什么这么做
Maybe the people you've been lying to could explain it to me.
也许那些被你蒙在鼓里的人能解释
I didn't ask for any of it.
我其实也不想这样
Serena's aunt, Carol Rhodes, paid me
瑟琳娜的姨妈 卡萝·瑞德
to impersonate her daughter Charlie
为了能得到她的信托基金
So she could access her trust fund.
雇我假冒她的女儿 查莉
It worked.
她得到了
And I took the money and went back to my real life,
然后我拿了钱 回到了属于自己的生活
Only Serena found me and dragged me back here.
可我遇见了瑟琳娜 她又将我拉回来
Now I'm trapped.
我现在进退两难
So now you can't get out.
所以现在你也无法抽身而去
Or maybe you don't want to.
或者你根本不想离开
That dress suits you, as does living in a penthouse, I'm sure.
这裙子蛮适合你 像个富家女的样子
I'm not... in it for the money.
我不是为了钱而来
Maybe I was before, but now for the first time in my life,
之前也许是的 但这一次
I feel like I actually belong somewhere.
我感觉我是属于这里的
But you don't.
但你并不属于这里
And when these people realize you're not one of them,
当这些人发现你不是他们当中一员
They're gonna destroy you.
他们会让你死得很惨
Please don't tell them.
请别告诉他们
I won't.
我不会的
I'm gonna protect you, if you let me.
如果你愿意 我会保护你
What do you want?
你想得到什么
You're making a big mistake.
你犯了个大错
In thinking that Blair could be trusted, yes.
你是指相信布莱尔吗 是的
She will always have her secrets.
她总是藏着秘密
She can't exist without them.
没有秘密就没有她
You were right, after all.
总之 你是对的
You should never listen to me.
你不该听我说的那些
If you read Dan's book, you know how I turn out.
你要是读了丹的书 就知道我是什么结局
You have a chance
你有机会
at having love in your life,
拥有一生的爱
not ending up alone...
不会孤独终老
Hanging in a closet.
吊死在橱柜中
Don't give up on your own fact
相信自己真实的感受
over someone else's fiction.
别管他人怎么胡编乱造
I'm sorry you're hurt.
不好意思让你受伤了
No, not hurt. Mystified.
我没有受伤 只是纳闷
In high school, you were the only one
高中的时候 只有你让我意识到了
who saw me for who I really was or who I wanted to be.
真正的自己 意识到自己未来想做什么
You helped me be somebody that I was more proud of.
是你让我变得更加自信
I didn't know.
我不知道这些
Do you even remember the girl that you fell in love with?
你还记得你爱上的那个女孩吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表