剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's like I just took down the entire upper east side.
貌似整个上东区都是我的手下败将
Oh. Here comes the bull's-eye.
说曹操曹操到呢
You Brooklyn Benedict Arnold, I can't believe you.
真没想到你会这么做 布鲁克林的大叛徒
It was Georgina.
是乔治娜
She's Gossip Girl.
她就是八卦天后
Oh, you will really say anything, won't you?
你还真是慌不择言了 是吧
Oh, no, that part's true.
不是 这话说对了
Well, half ture. I hacked into G.G.'s website
不过不全对 几个月前
a few months ago when she obviously skipped town
我黑进了八卦天后的网站 当时她已经走了
and none of you noticed, and honestly, guys,
但你们都没察觉 说实话
the experience has been wonderful,
这段经历真不错
but it's just as well it's over now.
但现在结束了也不错
Okay, could you--could you tell her the important part?
你能不能捡重点说
I didn't do this.
我没做
How does it feel to be set up and lose the person you love
被下套的感觉如何
for something you didn't do?
而且还为了莫须有的罪名失去心爱的人
Estee! Please.
艾斯 等等
There must be a way to still salvage our deal
现在还有办法跟克里马尔迪家
with the Grimaldis.
达成协议吧
There might be... if there ever was a deal.
如果真有协议的话 可能有办法吧
I'm sorry?
什么
Oh? The deal thing? Estee made it all up
协议啊
with my help, of course.
那都是我帮艾斯瞎编的
We knew once Chuck heard you were free again,
我们知道 恰克一旦听说你重获自♥由♥身
he'd do something foolish.
肯定会不择手段
Of course, even I didn't think it would happen this fast.
当然了 我也没想到会这么快
Anyway, I must get back to Monaco.
不过我也该回摩纳哥了
I have a prince to console. Cheers.
我还要去抚慰受伤的王子呢 拜拜
Standing ovation? Why, thank you.
不用这么欢送吧 谢咯
Oh, my God.
天呐
I was just bitch-slapped by Bridget Jones.
我竟然被个老女人这么羞辱
You don't realize what you've done.
你根本不知道你造了多大孽
Yes, I do. I've brought to light the real villain,
我知道 我把幕后黑手揪了出来
and let me give you a hint. It's not me.
友情提示 不是我
You bankrupted the Waldorf family.
你会让霍道夫家破产的
That's what paying this dowry is gonna do to them.
他们要为所有的嫁妆买♥♥单
It was that much?
有那么严重吗
No. You left me no choice.
不对 你没有给我选择的余地
It would be one thing losing Blair
我只知道我会失去布莱尔
because she doesn't wanna be with me,
因为她不想和我在一起
but I only lost her because of something you did.
但都是因为你的所作所为 我才会失去她
Were you ever really my friend,
你当初是真想和我做兄弟
or was it all just an act
还是装装样子
so you could keep me in check until you got what you wanted?
以便控制我的行踪 好得到你想要的东西
Chuck, that is not how any of it happened, and you know it.
恰克 根本不是这样 你心里应该有数
You framed me,
你陷害我
and in my book, that makes you the bad guy, not me.
在我的字典里 你这样做就是不对 我没错
What's going on?
怎么回事
Ever since the accident,
从车祸以后
Dan has been trying to keep us apart
丹就一直想把我们分开
so you can have you all to himself.
他好自己独占你
Be honest for once in your life.
你就诚实一次吧
Tell her the truth. She deserves that.
跟她说实话 她应该知道事实
He's absolutely right.
他一点都没说错
I'm sorry.
抱歉
11--I leave my collection of early British watercolors
第十一条 我收藏的早期英国水彩画
to my youngest daughter, Lily."
全部留给小女儿 莉莉
I'm sensing a pattern here.
我在这儿就是个摆设
Oh, frankly, Carol, I'm surprised it took you
说实话 卡萝 真奇怪你到现在才明白
this long to realize what mother really thought of you.
自己在母亲心中的地位
Oh, come on, Mom. We're almost done here.
好了 妈 已经够乱的了
No, she knew that she was a greedy, spoiled--
母亲知道她又贪婪 又不讲理
Excuse me, Lily.
打断下 莉莉
I'm not the one who's been married five times.
结过五次婚的可不是我
Ladies...
女士们
Most of which was for money.
大多数都是为了钱
Excuse me Well, at least I didn't try
抱歉 最起码
and embezzle my own daughter's trust fund
我没想偷拿自己女儿的信托基金
so I could go shopping at Lululemon.
好去露露柠檬买♥♥衣服
Okay. The truth is, the only reason
说白了 妈妈给你留着些小玩意
Mother left you those trinkets... As for the rest of my estate,
不过是因为 我所有的房♥产
all remaining property, artwork, antiques..
财产 艺术品 古董
stocks and bonds, bullion... is because you pretended
股票 债券 金条 你假装关心她
to love her and she pretended to love you.
她也装着关心你而已
At least we had an honest relationship.
最起码我们之间不玩这些花样
contents of my safety deposit boxes and assorted holdings...
我保险箱里所有的东西 还有其它所有财产
William, I can't hear a thing.
威廉姆 我什么都听不清
I leave... to you.
都留给 你
Y-you mean Charlotte Rhodes, my daughter.
你是说夏洛特·罗兹 我的女儿
This is not the real Charlie Rhodes. Lola is.
这不是真正的查莉·罗兹 洛拉才是
No, I'm afraid not, Carol. It says--
恐怕不是 卡萝 上面写着
It says so right here.
清清楚楚写的是
Ivy Dickens.
艾薇·狄更斯
You are never gonna get away with this.
你别妄想逃脱干系
Let's call the police.
报♥警♥吧
Oh, please.
拜托
Wait. Look, I never asked Cece for anything.
等下 我从来没问茜茜要过什么
Oh, no, instead you poisoned her against her entire family
你是没要 你只是挑拨她对整个家庭失望
and manipulated her into giving you everything.
然后把遗产都留给你
That's not true.
根本不是这样
Your grandmother just wanted someone to talk to.
你外婆只是想有个人说说话
Oh, please. You don't think we can see through all your lies?
得了吧 别以为我们看不出你在编瞎话
You were a terrible actress when we first met,
第一次见面 你的演技就很烂
and you still are.
现在也一样
Mom--
妈
I swear on my life
我用生命起誓
all I ever did was help take care of her.
我只是在帮忙照顾她
I mean, I even tried to tell you that she was sick.
我之前很想告诉你们她的病情
Oh, but conveniently failed.
只是没说成
Look, will you please shut up?
你就闭嘴吧
Forget about the money.
别打钱的主意了
That's easy for you to say.
你说起来倒轻松
You each still have your trusts.
你们都有自己的信托基金
Mine was liquidated years ago.
我的早赔出去了
How do we know Ivy didn't try to hasten our mother's death?
谁知道母亲的死跟艾薇有没有关系呢
Are you people crazy? Look, I loved her.
你们疯了吧 我爱她
That's my cue. I think I've heard enough.
我受不了了 听够了
This...
这
You can think whatever you want about me.
你们怎么想我都无所谓
But I never lied to Cece.
但我从来没对茜茜撒过谎
Prove it.
证据呢
Well, didn't you hear the will?
你们没听到遗嘱吗
She didn't call me "Charlie Rhodes."
她没叫我查莉·罗兹
She called me "Ivy Dickens."
而是艾薇·狄更斯
Your mother knew all of my secrets,
你们母亲知道我所有的秘密
and she knew all of yours, too.
也知道你们的
Maybe that's why she left me everything.
也许正因为如此 她才把一切都留给我
Ever since the accident, I've been blaming myself,
出事以后 我就一直责怪自己
blaming Louis, but it was Humphrey behind it all.
责怪路易 但其实都是汉弗瑞在捣鬼
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
Yes, it is,
就是这样
And now that we know the truth,
现在我们知道了真♥相♥
there is nothing in our way.
我们俩之间也没有任何阻碍了
Humphrey's not the reason we're not together,
我们俩不在一起 不是因为汉弗瑞
and neither is the dowry.
也不是因为嫁妆
Is this about saving my life again?
又是因为当初你许愿才救活我的吗
Because we're past that. You said you wanted to wait
我们已经过了这个坎 你说想等到离婚
until your marriage was over. Now it's over.
现在你的婚姻已经结束了
Chuck, I don't blame you.
恰克 我不怪你
And as crazy as this all has gotten,
即使现在一团糟
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表