剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I brought some more samples with me.
我拿了一些样品过来
I see the groom is here, too.
新郎也在呢
I'm not the groom.
我不是新郎
When I saw you in L.A.,
在洛杉矶遇到你时
I lied and didn't tell you that Max was my boyfriend
我撒了谎 没告诉你马♥克♥思♥是我男朋友
or that I was living under the name Ivy Dickens.
也没说我一直以艾薇·迪肯斯的名义生活
Who's Ivy Dickens?
谁是艾薇·迪肯斯
I'm sorry, mother. That was my fault.
抱歉 妈妈 是我的错
I didn't want anyone to find out that she was a Rhodes
我不想让大家知道她姓罗兹
and use her for her money,
进而为了钱利用她
which is exactly what Max is doing.
就像现在马♥克♥思♥这样
I'm not the one using you people. She is.
利用你们的不是我 是她
He's blackmailing me.
他威胁我
Is that what you wanted the money for?
你要钱就是因为这个
Not for an apartment?
不是为了买♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
He manipulated me... into doing things I'm not proud of.
他操纵我做自己不情愿做的事
What are you talking about?
你胡说八道什么啊
He has a tape that he was threatening to expose.
他威胁我要公开那盘磁带
I was worried he was gonna do the same to you, Serena.
我怕他也这么对你 瑟琳娜
That's why I tried to get you to stop seeing him.
所以我才阻止你去见他
I don't have a tape.
我没有磁带
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
为什么不直接跟我说
I just tried to pay him off, get rid of him.
我只想给他点钱 早点摆脱他
I-I can't believe you people are buying this.
你们竟然相信她的鬼话
She's scamming you. She is not Charlie Rhodes.
她在忽悠你们 她根本就不是什么查莉·罗兹
She's Ivy Dickens.
她是艾薇·迪肯斯
She's a wannabe actress from Florida.
从佛罗里达州来 想当演员
I think we've heard enough of your lies.
我们听够你的谎话了
And you're not even her real mother.
你根本就不是她亲生母亲
She grew up in trailer parks.
她在活动板房♥长大
Her father was a heroin addict who died
她爸爸是个瘾君子
right in front of her when she was 8 years old.
在她八岁那年死在了她面前
That's just what I told him to make him believe I was Ivy.
是我这么告诉他的 好让他相信我是艾薇
I have proof.
我有证据
You took it.
你偷走了
Enough.
够了
This is my granddaughter, Charlie Rhodes.
这是我外孙女 查莉·罗兹
I was there the day she was born. She is my family.
我亲眼看到她出生 她是我的家人
I don't need any proof.
不需要任何证据
I know it in my bones.
我坚信她是
You should go before we call the police.
你再不走我们就报♥警♥了
Just remember...
记住
I warned all of you.
我警告过你们所有人
Sister Sledge sang "We are family,"
斯莱兹姐妹曾唱过名曲《我们是一家人》
But she had nothing on the Rhodes girls.
但她指的可不是罗兹这家子
I'm sorry... Again.
我再次向你道歉
I should have had enough faith in our friendship
我应该对我们的关系有点信心
to be able to tell you the truth.
直接把真♥相♥告诉你
No, it's okay, but I do see why you fell for Max.
没事 我能理解你为什么喜欢上马克斯
I mean, he seemed perfect.
他看上去多完美啊
Too bad he was just seeing me to get to you.
可惜他只是在利用我来报复你
You'll find someone great.
你会找到个好男人的
Mm, I hope so. But at least Max left his cake.
希望如此 至少马克斯留下了个蛋糕
I think I'm gonna get some more champagne.
我得再去拿杯香槟
Can I, uh, interrupt your slide?
我能打断下你们的滑步吗
Yeah, you know, I think I'll go find an extra fondue set.
行 我去找找还有没有奶酪火锅了
I'm sorry about changing Charlie's name.
擅自要求查莉改名字我很抱歉
It took mom fainting for me to realize
妈晕倒了才让我意识到
why you were so upset about it.
你为什么这么生气
I just want us all to be Rhodes for as long as we have left.
我只是希望我们今后能好好做一家人
Me too.
我也是
It's just another example of my overprotective parenting
我只不过又一次让我的过度保护欲
getting the best of me.
占了上风
I may have been a little quick to judge again,
我可能也又一次太早下结论了
But it's only because I've come to love Charlie
不过那也只是因为我把查莉
as if she were my own.
当做自己女儿来爱
Great. Now she'll have two moms to screw her up.
多好 现在有两个老妈来给她捣乱了
Oh, I love this song.
我爱这首歌♥
Thank you for discretion earlier.
谢谢你刚才的临机应变
No problem.
没事
But, um...
但是
You know, if you're really sick,
如果你真的病了
I think you should tell the family.
我觉得你应该告诉家人们
They might care more than you think.
他们可能比你想得更关心你
Perhaps. But I appreciate you protecting my secret.
也许 不过还是要感谢你替我保守秘密
We all have them. It's a Rhodes family tradition.
我们都有秘密 这也是罗兹家的传统了
That's not nearly mean enough. Here, let's switch.
这样不够狠 我们换换吧
I'll be hate. You be love.
我来骂 你来赞
"Talk about by-the-numbers.
"看看销♥售♥量
Humphrey's more hardy boy than Hemingway."
汉弗瑞比海明威还捉摸不定呢"
Impressive.
不错
I've been at this a while.
我也算有过这种大起大落了
Oh. Oh, my god.
天啊
Katy Perry just retweeted us.
凯蒂·佩里刚刚回复了我们
What? She's--she's got like 9 million followers.
怎么会 她微博上有九百万粉丝呢
Those are best-seller numbers.
她可以帮我们把书卖♥♥出这个数
You went full Jerry Maguire,
所以你上演了《甜心先生》那一套
and your family approved.
你家族还认可了
Sounds like a successful editorial to me.
就我看是个很好的社论
I must say, being in control felt pretty damn good...
我得承认 有控制权的感觉很好
As will losing it.
失去的时候感觉也很好
How was your day with Blair?
你今天跟布莱尔怎么样
Did you teach her how to turn Louis around?
你教会她怎么让路易改邪归正了吗
I told her the truth.
我把真♥相♥告诉她了
The whole truth?
所有真♥相♥?
You should work for "The Spectator."
你应该加入我们《纽约观察家》
I just wish I had the courage to do it sooner.
如果我以前有勇气这么做就好了
I've finally become the man she wanted,
我总算变成了她想要的男人
and she's already chosen another one.
但她已另选他人
I'm too late.
我太迟了
You still love her, huh?
你还爱着她 是吗
I can't imagine the day I won't.
无法想象会有不爱的一天
Long after the clubs have closed,
虽然俱乐部早已打烊
Disco inferno rages on.
罪恶的迪斯科热潮还在继续燃烧
For some, it's burning desire that keeps them awake at night.
有些人因为灼热的渴望辗转难眠
Miss Blair,
布莱尔小姐
if you finally find key to bring Mr. Louis back to castle,
你已找到了让路易先生重归正途的要诀
why you not look like perky self?
怎么还郁郁寡欢的呢
Just tell him he will not lose you,
只要告诉他他不会失去你
and he will be prince again.
他就会再次成为完美王子的
I can find time difference so you can call him
我可以去查查时差 好让你能
in third world country.
给在第三世界的他打个电♥话♥
No. I need to rest.
不 我想休息了
All that wedding cake made me sick.
婚礼蛋糕吃得我要吐了
You're dismissed.
你下去吧
For others, it's the flames of uncertainty that plague them.
还有一些人被内心的犹豫不决纠缠着
Looks like we're finally in the clear.
我们总算可以清帐了
You can leave anytime you want.
你随时都可以离开
Would it be okay with you if I stay?
我可以留下吗
You have enough money.
你有了足够的钱
You could set yourself up anywhere in the world.
在世界的哪个角落都可以生存下去
It's not about the money for me.
不是钱的事
In fact, you can have all of it.
你可以把所有钱都拿走
Then...
那...
What do you want?
你想要什么
A family.
家人
I'm sorry. I never knew
对不起 我不知道
that you'd had such a troubled upbringing.
你小时候有那么悲惨的童年
I swiped this when Max took off his jacket.
马克斯脱夹克时我把这个偷出来了
I'll make sure no one ever sees this.
我会确保这个不被任何人看见
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表