剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
This is a lot of money.
那是好大一笔钱
You know what it means, right?
你知道这意味着什么吧
I can pay for school.
我可以交学费了
And not be an oompa loompa understudy.
不需要再当候补演员来支付学费
You can stay in New York...
你可以呆在纽约
and live with me.
跟我一起生活
Did you just ask me to move in with you?
你是叫我搬过来跟你一起住吗
I believe he did.
我也听到了
You can say no if you want, but you can't make the excuse
如果你不愿意 你可以告诉我
that you don't fit into my world anymore.
但是不要以不适应上东区圈子为由拒绝我
It's your world now, too.
你也是这个圈子的人了
Well, this is my mom's money.
这是我妈妈的财产
I can't make any decisions until I talk to her.
我需要先跟她商量过才能做决定
Rufus, you're looking well.
鲁弗斯 你看起来气色不错
I see the transition from Brooklyn to the big-time
我可以看出你从布鲁克林搬至上流阶层
has done you wonders.
给你带来的巨大转变
I'm, uh, not here for small talk.
我没打算来这里闲聊
I just need you to sign these annulment papers.
我需要你签一下这些解除婚约的协议
Lily has chosen to end our marriage
看来莉莉已经选择结束我们的婚姻
in order to save yours?
以维持你们的婚姻了
She made her choice three years ago
她三年前就做出了选择
when she decided to leave you for me.
决定为了我离开你
Nothing's changed since then.
从未变过
Maybe I have.
也许我变了
All that time in hiding
长♥期♥以来的躲藏
made me realize what's really important.
让我意识到什么才是最重要的事情
What does-- what does that mean exactly?
你这话是什么意思
That if Lily's happiness depends on my signature on these,
如果莉莉的幸福倚仗于我签下的这些文件
you will have them by the end of the day.
今天内你就会拿到它们的
Thank you.
谢谢
I just got off the phone with David O. Russell's assistant.
我刚接完戴维·拉塞尔的助理的电♥话♥
My invitation to the premiere was rescinded...
对方撤回了让我出演女主角的邀请
I've always found him an intelligent filmmaker.
我一直觉得 他是个聪明的电影制♥作♥人
Because Gossip Girl posted a diary page
因为八卦天后发了一页日记
about how I never read "The beautiful and damned,"
上面说 我其实从来没读过《美丽与毁灭》
so I just pretended to to get the job.
我其实是假装读过 以得到这份工作
Well, maybe you should've considered that
也许你在泄漏我的日记之前
before you leaked my diary.
就应该想到
It wasn't in your diary.
你的日记里没有这段
Not the ones you found, but it was
你发现的那些日记里是没有这段
on the page I just wrote
但是在我看到你的邀请函后
and e-mailed to Gossip Girl
我就给八封天后发了一页日记
when I saw your invitation.
那一页里的确是有这一段
Blair, you knew how important that job was to me,
布莱尔 你知道那份工作对我来说有多重要
And--and I was on the verge of getting another one.
让我再去找份工作 这谈何容易
Summer job on a film set versus exposing all my secrets.
"暑假电影工作"对"泄漏我的秘密"
No, I'm not sorry.
不 我丝毫不抱歉
"I'll never love Chuck again
"在恰克今晚的所作所为后
after what he did tonight.
我再也不会爱他了"
He's a monster. He deserves to be alone forever."
"他是个魔鬼 他活该一辈子孤单"
I was waiting for that one.
我就等这条呢
You happy now, now that I'm as alone as you are?
你现在高兴了 现在我和你一样孤身一人了
Well, I'm only alone because of you.
我单身都是因为你
You--you had your prince and you had Chuck.
你得到了你的王子 你还有恰克
You didn't need to take Dan, too.
你不需要把丹也收为囊中之物
I didn't "Take" Dan. That's not how relationships work.
我没有收了丹 恋爱不是这个样子的
You would know that
如果高中毕业后
if you'd grown up at all since high school.
你有所有成长的话 你就会明白这点
Oh, come on, Blair. You're the one who can't move on.
得了吧 布莱尔 你才是那个留恋过去的人
You--you're still in love with Chuck
你还爱着恰克
and you still won't admit it.
却死不承认
Get out.
滚出去
I mean it. I want you gone for good.
我说真的 你走了对谁都好
Pack your things.
收拾你的行李
You can't hold me responsible for everything bad in your life.
你不能因为生活不顺就全都怪我
I can because you are.
我能 因为你就是起因
The best time I ever had
我最快乐的时光
was when you were gone six years ago.
就是六年前你离开的那段日子
Leave your key with Dorota.
把你的钥匙留给多洛塔
Well, it's about time William gave you my money.
威廉也该把我的钱给你了
I was starting to worry
我之前一直在担心
he'd made some secret alliance with Lily.
他是否会和莉莉背地里搞小把戏
I guess it just took a while to arrange everything.
安排好一切 是需要时间的
But now we can hire you a great defense lawyer.
但现在我们需要给你雇一个好的辩护律师
I already have one.
我已经有了
Abrams & Weil took my case
埃布拉姆和韦伊律师事务所
pro bono last week.
上周接手了我的案子 是无偿的
Apparently, one of the partners read about me
很显然 有个合伙人在《纽约社会日记》上
in the New York social diary.
看到了我的消息
Just out of the blue like that?
这么突然
Wow. Well, that's great, mom.
太棒了 妈妈
Then why aren't you smiling?
那你为什么不笑呢
This money is a good thing.
有这笔钱是件好事
Go tell Nate you'll move in with him.
去告诉内特 你要搬去和他同居
Don't turn your back on the life that...
别逃避那段不堪回首的往事
I almost screwed up for you.
以及那段差点被我毁掉的生活
I am proud of you, son.
我为你骄傲 儿子
Lily told me you'd stepped up,
莉莉告诉我你长大了
But I had no idea how much you accomplished.
但是我完全不知道你这么能干
Thank you.
谢谢
How was seeing Lily after all this time?
经过这么多事情之后 见到莉莉感觉如何
I never dealt with such a formidable woman.
我从没和这么强大的女人打过交道
Made me regret not treating her better.
这让我很后悔 当初怎么没对她好些
They do require dedication.
是该对她们好些
I assume you're talking about Blair Waldorf.
我想你说的是布莱尔·霍道夫
But you two aren't back together?
你们两个没有复合吗
I made a lot of mistakes after you left.
你走之后 我犯了很多错误
I lost my temper.
我大发脾气
I... lost myself.
迷失了自我
When I finally realized what I'd done
在我终于意识到我都做了什么之后
and I had the ring to propose, I...
我拿着戒指准备求婚 我...
I was too late.
我迟了一步
And then she married a prince.
她嫁给了一位王子
Now she's with Dan Humphrey.
她现在和丹·汉弗瑞在一起了
Or at least I think she is.
至少我认为她是
I don't really know how she feels about either of us.
我并不清楚 她是怎么看待我跟她的关系的
So... what are you waiting for?
那么 你还在等什么
Chances like this don't come around by often.
像这样的机会可不多
And no one does a grand, romantic gesture
没人能比拜斯
better than a bass.
做事更大方 出手更浪漫
Of course I didn't have anything to do
我跟你母亲的新律师
with your mother's new lawyer.
没什么好谈的
Carol still won't speak to me.
卡萝还是不肯和我讲话
But if you need any help
但如果你需要我
paying their fees, I'll contribute.
帮你支付律师费 我会给你的
Everyone deserves a defense.
人人都需要一位辩护律师
Well, the firm is working for free.
律师事务所免费辩护
And if I needed money, I have my mon's half of CeCe's estate.
如果我需要钱 我有外祖母茜茜一半的房♥产
That's right. William--uh, well, your father mentioned that.
没错 威廉 你父亲提过这事
Excuse me, Miss Lily.
打扰了 莉莉小姐
I have delivery from your attorney.
这里有一份你的律师送来的快件
Thank you, Vanya.
谢谢你 瓦尼亚
Bye.
再见
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧
I'm not sure.
我说不好
Would you mind letting yourself out?
你自行离开吧 我就不送你了
Make sure they know
确保他们知道
the Q&A will be limited to ten minutes
只有十分钟的问答时间
only on specified subjects.
仅限指定的话题
That's all for now.
就这些
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表