剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I really need a friend right now.
我现在真的需要朋友
I don't want to be your friend, Blair.
我不想做你的朋友 布莱尔
I want more. I want you.
我想要更多 我想要你
And if you don't feel the same way about me,
如果你对我没有相同的感觉
then I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore.
那我认为 我们就不用再见面了
I can't believe
不敢相信
all the details gossip girl knows about your lives.
八卦天后上曝了那么多 你们的生活细节
I know. It's scary, right?
我知道 很可怕吧
So are you looking up Blair for your character
你是为了角色 在查布莱尔
or Charlie for your secret agenda?
还是照着你的秘密计划 在查查莉
I'm--I'm sorry I've been so mysterious.
抱歉 我行事总是那么鬼鬼祟祟
It's just this really weird situation,
只是情况实在很诡异
and I don't want to get you wrapped up in it.
我不想把你牵涉进去
Spotted--Charlie Rhodes entering the hospital.
有发现 查莉·罗兹进入了医院
Here's hoping it's for a checkup
希望只是做个检查
and not that she's being checked in.
而不是入院
Oh, my god.
天啊
Well, I guess I know where we're going.
我想我知道 我们要去哪里了
Hey. Can you tell Connor that I had to leave?
你好 能告诉康纳我必须先走吗
Leave? Who'll play Clair?
先走 那谁演克莱尔
Hey! Hey, you.
喂 喂 你
You'd be amazing.
你演肯定很棒
Mother should be here by now.
妈妈应该快到了
I'm gonna see if there's an update.
我去看看
Okay, I'll just wait here, then.
好的 我就在这等
Wait! Mom!
等等 妈妈
Mom, is grandma okay?
妈 外婆还好吗
Yeah, I'm gonna check now.
我正要去看看
Mother?
妈妈
Oh, my god. Is she unconscious?
天啊 她休克了吗
Uh, no. They just-- they have her sedated.
不是 他们给她打了镇定剂
We--we think she has a blood clot in her lung.
我们认为 她肺里有个血块
It's very common with cancer and chemotherapy.
这在癌症和化疗中很常见
Chemo? She hasn't said a word. I mean--
化疗吗 她什么都没提过
We have to get ger a c.A.T. Scan immediately.
我们得立刻给她做个造影检查
Her doctor's waiting for her inside.
她的医生在里面等她
Charlie, what are you doing here?
查莉 你在这儿干吗
I, um, I just went to visit Grandma and, um...
我去见了外婆 然后
Don't be so modest, Charlie.
不用谦虚 查莉
She's been with Ms Rhodes for months.
她这几个月一直都陪着罗兹女士
She's been such a solace to her.
她起到了很大的宽慰作用
You've been taking care of her?
你一直在照顾她吗
Dr. Glassman, what is-- what's going on?
格拉斯曼医生 情况怎么样
All right, well, uh, if it is a blood clot,
这样说 如果有血块
then CeCe will need emergency surgery to remove it.
那茜茜就需要接受紧急手术 去除血块
So I need you to sign some papers immediately
我需要你们签署文件
to approve the surgery.
同意手术
Okay, I'll handle it.
好的 我来签
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干吗
Look, I thought we were taking her
我以为是带她
to a hospital in the Hamptons.
去汉普顿的一家医院
Charlie, the doctor wants to talk to you, too,
查莉 医生也要和你谈谈
since you've been with her for the past few days.
因为这几天都是你陪着她的
This is not over.
这事没完
Looks like the heat just got turned up
看来上东区最受欢迎的
on our upper east side's favorite impostor.
冒名顶替者要焦头烂额了
There you are.
你在这儿
I have been calling and calling.
我一直在打你电♥话♥
Oh, I'm sorry. I-I had my ringer off.
对不起 我设静音了
But I'm glad you got my e-mail
但我很高兴 你收到了我的邮件
to come tonight.
今晚就赶来了
I had a bunch of books sent over to sell at the front of house.
我要放点书到剧院门口卖♥♥
I know the lingo.
我懂规矩的
Uh, but all the proceeds are going to U.C.B.
收益都算UCB剧场的
What did you think of my proposal?
你觉得 我的出版计划怎么样
You mean the one you plagiarized?
你是指那个剽窃的作品吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
The proposal you sent in was a condensed version
你送去的计划是一本
of a book that was already published...
已出版读物的浓缩版
by Jonathan Karp.
还是乔纳森·卡尔帕出版的
"Blast Off" was the first book he ever edited.
《爆破》是他编辑的第一本书
Yeah, yeah. I-I know that book.
对 对 我知道那书
It's about the first crew ever to go up
写的是第一个参与
in the space shuttle program.
航♥天♥飞机项目的工作小组
But you know what my book is.
但你知道 我的书写的是什么吗
It's a--it's an alternative history of Manhattan
是关于曼哈顿的另一段历史
as a--as a monarchy.
作为一个帝国
That's not the one you sent in.
这不是你送的那本
Maybe you read someone else's proposal.
那你读的可能是别人的计划
Yeah, I may not have technically read it.
好吧 确切来讲 我并没有读
Mm, I mean, your first draft was so good.
你第一份初稿实在太棒了
So...
所以
Okay, but I triple-checked with the messenger company.
但我跟快递公♥司♥查了三遍
It came from you.
的确是你寄的
And if we can't show them this is a horrible mistake,
如果我们无法证明 这是个可怕的错误
they're talking about dropping you.
他们就要放弃你
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Dan, plagiarism is a serious offense.
丹 剽窃是个严重的罪名
Okay, let me check my computer
好吧 让我查查我的电脑
and just make sure that you got the right one,
确保你拿到了正确的那份
and we'll make this go away.
然后我们就把这一切都给忘了
House opens in five.
五分钟后开场
I have been looking for you everywhere.
我到处在找你
I was just trying to stay out of the way,
我只是不想碍事
give you and the family some space.
想给你和家人点空间
Which makes sense since you're not family.
这倒说得通 因为你不是家庭的一份子
You were supposed to disappear months ago.
你几个月前就该消失了
And I meant to.
我确实想那样
But you realized my mother was an easy target?
但你意识到 我母亲很容易下手
No!
不是
Look, CeCe had been so kind to me.
听着 茜茜对我很好
I just wanted to thank her,
我只是想感谢她
and when I saw her, I realized she was sick.
我一见到她 就知道她生病了
My grandmother died of cancer...
我的祖母就是死于癌症
I don't wanna hear your sob story.
我不想听你的悲惨故事
Well, I can't leave now.
我现在不能走
I promised CeCe I would stay.
我答应茜茜 我会留下
Besides, what would everyone think?
再说了 其他人会怎么想
Well, you better hope that they don't.
你最好祈祷她们什么都不知道
I don't understand. It's--it's gone.
怎么搞的 书不见了
But you backed it up, right?
你备份了吧
No!
没啊
Dan, is this some sort of cry for help?
丹 你需要帮助吗
You can tell me.
你可以跟我说
No, I swear to you, I do not know what's going on.
我发誓不是 但我自己也一头雾水
Maybe--maybe the messenger screwed up.
可能是送信的搞错了
Maybe someone's screwing with me.
也可能是有人故意找茬
Who would go to such lengths to do this to you?
谁会对你这么不择手段啊
That's a nice scarf.
围巾不错
Thanks. It's a shahtoosh. It was a present.
谢谢 是羊绒的呢 别人送给我的
I'm gonna go back to the office and try to convince Karp
我回办公室跟卡尔帕沟通下
this was a mistake or a practical joke.
说是别人弄错了 就当是个恶作剧
You go home and rewrite yours as fast as you can.
你赶快回家写你的新书计划
When did you forget who you are?
你从什么时候开始已经忘了自己是谁
You wanted to be the most powerful woman in America.
过去你想成为美国最有权利的女人
"Not just America."
不只是美国
Really?
是吗
Only there's nothing powerful about you right now.
但现在你已经无权无势了
Ugh. You always get this way
只要你和查理·特鲁走得近一点
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表