剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Because I won't let her.
我不会让她那么做的
She may not know this world, but I do,
她可能不了解这个世界 但我知道
and I will protect your story and you.
我会保护你的故事和你
Careful, S.
小心 S
I have your word?
你能保证吗
You have my word.
我保证
Everybody knows the road to hell
所有人都知道去地狱的路
is paved with good intentions
充满着好意图
and shady bosses.
与坏老板
Hello?
你好
Hey. There you are.
嗨u3000是你啊
Why aren't you back here yet?
你为什么还没回来
I got a little hung up at Keith Gessen's office.
我在基思·吉埃森的办公室耽搁了一会
Were you ever even gonna tell me that
你到底有没有打算告诉我
you're bringing him as your date tonight?
他是你今晚的男伴
Of course.
当然
I wanted to say something this morning, but, um--
我今早本打算说来着u3000但是
But you were too busy lecturing me
但是你忙着说服我
on how you can't mix business with pleasure, right?
公私不能混为一谈u3000对吗
Keith's just business, really. You are both.
基思真的只是生意上的伙伴u3000你两者兼而有之
But no one can know that I am.
但没人知道
Not right now.
还不到时候
I know you don't understand, but you need to trust me.
我知道你不理解u3000但你得相信我
No, you know what I need to do?
不u3000你知道我得怎么做吗
Is rethink this whole relationship.
重新考虑我们的关系
Get me charlie rhodes.
给我接通查莉·罗兹的电♥话♥
Okay, Dan's off the project.
好吧u3000丹放弃这个项目了
Take a bow, Serena.
你的工作圆♥满♥完成了u3000瑟琳娜
You're a star. How'd you accomplish it?
你真有能耐u3000怎么做到的
Well, I just convinced him
我让他放心
that--that he and his novel would be better served
因为他和他的小说会由
by a top-tier screenwriter.
最棒的编剧来改编
And he will be.
没错
Sorkin's agent called right after you left.
你走后u3000索金的代理人来过电♥话♥
Aaron Sorkin?
艾伦·索金
Is adapting "Inside."
接手了《局外人》的编剧
Oh, my g-- what?
天哪u3000什么
That's--that's incredible.
真不敢相信
How did you get that to happen so fast?
你怎么这么快就搞定了
I had Sorkin lined up for a week.
我让索金等这份工作等了一周了
His agent and I were just waiting.
我和他的代理人一直在等着
For... me to convince Dan to quit?
等我劝丹退出
So this explains your "Inside: The musical" pitch.
这就是你推崇《局外人》做成音乐剧的原因
Come on. I always knew that Dan was never going to work out.
别这么说u3000我一直都知道丹根本就成不了事
I just gave him a little nudge. Be happy.
我只是助了他一臂之力u3000高兴点
Sorkin is a good thing.
索金来改编是件好事
I just wish we could have spared everyone the drama this morning.
既然这样 今早何必上演那场闹剧
Are you kidding? Dan coming in this morning
你开玩笑吗u3000丹今早的到来
did more for this project than you'll ever know.
为这个项目做了很多你预料之外的贡献
Why?
为什么
Because we got to see what this movie should really be.
因为我们得看看这部电影应该拍成什么样
A self-important teenager
一个妄自尊大的青少年
who betrays his friends for fame and fortune.
为了名声和财产背叛了他的朋友
"Inside" will be the next "Social network."
《局外人》会成为下一部《社交网络》
We're going to zuckerberg him.
我们要挖掘挖掘他
Jane, this-- this isn't fair.
简u3000这不公平
I prefer to let the audience decide what's fair or not.
我更希望让观众来评判这是否公平
Dan is not like that.
丹不是那样的人
Why don't I put a dinner on the books for all of us?
我请大家吃饭 来讨论下这本书
And this way, you'll see.
这样的话 你会看到真实的他
The next time I see Dan will be at Cannes
下次我看到他应该是在法国戛纳节上
when I'm shaking his grateful hand on the dais.
他会带着感激之情在舞台上和我握手
I have a call to make.
我要打个电♥话♥
See you at the party tonight?
今晚宴会见
Congratulations, girls.
恭喜了u3000女孩们
You've survived the most physically
不论在身体上还是精神上
and mentally challenging day of your lives,
你们都备受挑战 而且存活了下来
and all you have to show for it are a few bruises.
你们都受了点皮外伤
Now for the final round,
现在是最后一轮了
you will be accompanying me and my prince
你们今晚会和我以及我的王子
to the fabulous "Spectator" launch party tonight.
参加最富盛名的《纽约观察家》开幕派对
We're going to play a little game
我们会与那里的一个客人
with one of the guests there.
做些小游戏
Well, who's the target?
那人是谁
A boy, of course.
当然了u3000是一个男孩
I'm listening.
接着说
At the wedding, you'll be the apple
在婚礼上u3000你们会是
of every bachelor's eye.
每一个单身汉眼中的珍宝
So I need to know who is going to bag a baron
所以我需要知道谁将猎获到一个男爵
and who's going to embarrass me.
而谁会令我难堪
With a busboy.
和一个餐馆工勾搭上
Exactly.
完全正确
So...
那么
Tonight, whoever's the first to get a kiss
今晚u3000最先从纽约
from one of New York's most eligible bachelors
最耀眼的单身贵族那里得到一个吻的人
wins the right to call herself my... royal bridesmaid.
将会赢得做我皇室伴娘的资格
So tell us, who is it?
告诉我们u3000那人是谁
Dorota?
多洛塔
Will you do the honors?
你来说吧
Nate Archibald!
内特·阿齐布尔德
I am so all over this.
我会全力以赴的
Yes! Yes. Oh, my god.
太好了u3000太好了u3000天哪
so excited!
太兴奋了
Hello?
你好
Why is Nate calling me from Keith Gessen's office?
为何内特会从吉斯·杰森办公室给我打来电♥话♥
All I asked you to do was make a few simple deliveries
我让你做的就是给几个指定的人
to a few specific people,
简单地送个东西
and you botched it.
你都搞砸了
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry, but Blair's having a competition
真的很抱歉u3000但是布莱尔在搞一场竞赛
to pick her bridesmaids, and if I win,
来挑选伴娘u3000如果我赢了
I can cover the royal wedding for "The spectator."
我就可以为《观察家》采访皇室婚礼
Then you'd better win, for your sake.
那你最好赢u3000看在你自己的份上
I just... have one more task to complete.
我只需要再完成一项任务
Hey. Hey.
嗨u3000嗨
Uh, are you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Jane was--was hoping that you would be my guest
简希望你当我的男伴
to "The spectator" party.
去参加《观察家》的宴会
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
Jane loves me again now that I quit the movie.
因为我退出编剧 简又不那么讨厌我了
I think she just wants to get to know you better--
我想她只是想更好地了解你
The real you.
一个真实的你
So be super nice, okay?
所以表现好点u3000好吗
I'm always nice. Yeah, I'll see you tonight.
我一直都很好u3000好吧u3000今晚见
Spotted--S trying to navigate a slippery slope.
注意了u3000S正试着挽回这急转直下的局面
But she's not the only accident waiting to happen.
但她并不是唯一一个即将发生的灾难
Hey. Did you get my texts?
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Oh. I... turned my phone off, actually.
其实我关机了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm, uh... I'm good.
我很好
He says, teeth clenched.
说的话言不由衷哦
Come on. Let me help.
让我来帮你吧
I'm really good with other people's problems.
我很擅长处理别人的问题
Not so much my own, but...
虽然自己的事处理得不太好u3000但是
Well, there's this-- there's this girl.
有个女孩
And I asked her to be my date to the party tonight.
我邀请她今晚做我的女伴去参加派对
And she said "No."
她拒绝了
Which was fine,
这到没什么
until I find out that she's bringing another guy.
但是我发现她约了别人
Do you think that she's trying to let you down easy?
你想过她想让你轻易地失望吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表