剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Of course you'd be behind this.
幕后主谋可不是你嘛
Hey, where's Blair?
布莱尔在哪
I'm just finishing the paperwork.
我在办手续
You royal bitch! You paid that girl to give me a joint
皇家贱♥人♥ 你付钱让那女的给我大♥麻♥
and tipped off the police that I was outside with it
然后再跟警♥察♥告密说我在外面吸毒
because you wanted to humiliate me
只是为了在全世界面前
In the eyes of the world.
羞辱我
What's next? Photoshopped nude pics?
接下来是什么 PS艳照门
A dead body in my bed?
在我床上放尸体什么的
Ooh, hey, she's-- she's just making a point.
她有点用词不当
Blair, this was not beatrice's fault.
布莱尔 这不是碧儿翠思的错
It was Chuck's. Chuck's?
是恰克 恰克吗
I shook his tail with a decoy plan.
他早被我的假情报给糊弄了
He's staking out a suite at the St. Regis as we speak.
他现在正在瑞吉酒店外面傻等呢
No, I saw him there with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见他在现场的
Ma belle-soeur, may we speak privately?
亲爱的嫂子 我们能单独谈谈吗
Go ahead. I'll wait for your things.
去吧 我来帮你拿东西
How you doing?
你好吗
Start at the beginning.
从头说起
And don't leave anything out.
一个字也别落下
The day of the accident, I met Max.
出事那天 我遇见了马克斯
He followed you from Nate's office
他从内特的办公室一路跟踪你找到我
and offered to help me in exchange for money.
说给他钱就可以帮助我
We'd just had that argument about the weekend,
我们刚因为内特那个周末顶替我
Nate taking my place.
而发生了点不愉快
I was so angry, and so I paid him to drain
我一时愤怒 就付钱
the brake fluid from the car--
让他排空车的制动液
Half before and the rest when it was done.
定金一半 事成再付一半
So that explains Gossip Girl's photo of Max at the Empire.
所以《八卦天后》才有马♥克♥思♥在帝国的照片
I met him outside the garage to give him the rest of the money.
我约他在车♥库♥外面付给他剩下一半的钱
He said he'd done it, and he took off,
他说他完事了 然后走人了
But when I double-checked, it turns out that he played me.
我去检查时才发现他耍了我
He took the money, and he ran.
他拿着钱跑路了
So you did it yourself.
所以你亲自动手了
Look, I never meant for anything to happen to Blair.
我并不是想要伤害布莱尔
Yeah, but you wouldn't have cared
如果我坐上了轮椅或者更糟
If I ended up in a wheelchair or worse?
你却觉得心安理得
I never thought it would get that bad.
我没想到会那么严重
I thought you'd--I don't know-- hit a parked car,
我以为你会 撞上路边停着的车
get thrown around, get banged up.
受点惊吓什么的
I wanted to ruin your weekend, not your life.
我只想毁了你的周末之行 并不想要你的命
And I know what you think of me after what I did to Serena.
我知道在瑟琳娜那件事之后 你怎么看我
But when I saw you rising up at "The Spectator"...
但当我看到你在《纽约观察家》蒸蒸日上时
Well, we both know there's only a certain amount
我们都知道外公的宠爱
of grandfather's love to go around.
是有限的
He chose you.
他选了你
And so I did the only thing I knew how to.
所以我只好做了我唯一拿手的事
That's it? That's your answer? What, not enough love?
就这样吗 这就是你的解释吗 缺爱
I raised you to stand on your own two feet.
我把你养大 是要你脚踏实地做人
No. You raised me to kneel before yours.
不 是让我在你面前卑躬屈膝
And now my life is over.
现在我的人生毁了
And that's exactly what you deserve.
这是你应得的报应
Two years ago, you and I were the ones in the accident,
两年前 出事故的是你跟我
and you left me hurt and alone,
你留受伤的我一人在那
and you got off scot-free.
自己却毫发无损地离开了
But that's not what's gonna happen this time.
这次不会是这样了
This time, you are gonna pay for what you did.
这次你要为你的行为付出代价
And I'm gonna see to it.
我会看着
Oh, Blair's been arrested.
布莱尔被逮捕了
Go. We've got it covered.
去吧 这里我们来搞定
So you're telling me that when my face
你是说明天《第六页》[著名八卦杂♥志♥]
is on "Page Six" tomorrow,
刊登我的大脸照时
I have nobody to blame but myself?
我只能怪自己吗
Yes, but don't be so sure about the story getting out.
是的 不过这事可不一定会被曝光
Where did you get those?
你怎么拿到这些的
I bought them off everyone outside the bar.
我买♥♥下了酒吧门口所有人的手♥机♥
Did you get all of them?
你全都买♥♥下来了吗
If anyone talks, it'll be just a rumor.
如果有人谈论此事 也只会是流言蜚语
No proof.
没有证据
Oh, I've never been so happy
我从来没有因为八卦天后的倒台
for the demise of "Gossip girl."
而这么开心过
But now... one last thing.
现在呢 还有一件事
Voila.
来 戴上
Trip's in the car. Says he wants to tell the police himself.
特里普在车上 说他想自己和警♥察♥说
I'm gonna take him down there now.
我现在要把他带过去
Good.
很好
I wanna thank you, Nathaniel,
我想要谢谢你 内特尼尔
for the way you handled things tonight,
谢谢你今晚处理这件事的方式
and for never believing that I could have had anything to do
谢谢你相信我和毒品犯罪
with this heinous crime.
绝没有任何关系
Well, I'm glad your conscience is clear.
我很高兴你觉得对得起自己良心了
Wh-what is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
You can't possibly blame me for what happened.
你不能因为这事指责我
You've pitted us against each other our entire lives.
你让我们有生以来就在彼此竞争
Everything is a competition, and the prize is your approval.
永远都在比赛 奖品就是你的赏识
It's the great Van Der Bilt tradition.
这就是我们伟大的范·德·比尔特家族的传统
Well, I'm sorry that you feel that way about your own family.
我很遗憾你这样想你的家族
And might I remind you that Diana Payne
或许我应该提醒你一下 戴安娜·佩恩
would never have given you that job at "The spectator"
之所以给你这份《观察家》的工作
if I hadn't paid her to?
只是因为我付了她钱
You really think you can make it on your own?
你真以为是你独自闯出来的吗
I don't know.
我不清楚
But it's the only way it'll mean anything.
但也只能这样
I've set up some meetings with investors.
我安排了要和赞助商们开个会
I'll be making you an offer.
我也邀请你来参加会议
Hey, where is she? What happened?
她在哪里 发生什么事了
Oh, she's fine. They're not pressing charges.
她没事 他们没有提出正式控告
Oh, thank God. You would not believe what I just came from.
谢天谢地 你绝对猜不到我从哪儿过来
Look, Serena, while we're alone,
听着 瑟琳娜 现在刚好只有我们两个
there's something I need to say to you.
我有些事必须要告诉你
Are you... fake-breaking up with me?
你是要和我 假装分手吗
You know how guys say,
你知道男生会说
"It's not you. It's me"?
"不是你的原因 是我的原因"
Well, in this case, it's--it's my book.
现在呢 是我的书的原因
Well, don't worry. You haven't hurt my fake feelings.
别担心 你没有伤害我假装的情感
I would never wanna get in the way of your career.
我从来不想阻碍你的事业
There you are!
你来啦
Ohh! Is everything okay?
都还好吗
Were you worried about little ol' me?
你有没有担心我
B. You smell like a distillery.
B 你现在闻起来就像个酿酒厂
I had shots. They were fun!
我喝酒了 超好玩
The first ten, anyway.
前十杯啦
Oh, well, I'm sorry I missed the excitement.
好遗憾我错过了令人兴奋的聚会
Oh, I had someone to watch over me.
有人看着我呢
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's so nice.
她人真好
Where's Blair?
布莱尔在哪儿
With me.
和我在一起
Can you get her to Chuck's hotel?
你能把她送去恰克的酒店吗
No. The plan is finished.
不行 计划终止
It's over.
到此为止了
And so are we.
我们之间也是
Beatrice, wait.
碧儿翠思 等等
I don't want to play these games to hurt people.
我不想再耍花招 伤害任何人了
I only want you,
我只想要你
but you're never going to leave the church for me.
但你又绝不会为了我离开教堂
We both know it.
这点我们都知道
I'm just the only one brave enough to say it out loud.
我只是勇敢地讲出来而已
I wanted you to know
我打给你是为了告诉你
Blair made it home safely.
布莱尔安全到家了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表