剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Did Charlie seem okay?
查莉还好吗
She mentioned that Nate might be dating someone.
她说 内特好像在和谁约会
Uh, yeah, I think a girl named Lola,
是的 我想那女孩叫洛拉
but I don't really know what's gonna happen with that.
但我不知道他们以后会怎样
Blair's with Dan.
布莱尔和丹在一起
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie.
抱歉 亲爱的
No, believe it or not, it's actually a good thing.
不 这实际上是件好事 信不信由你
What, that they're together?
什么 他们在一起了吗
Yeah, I know. As crazy as it sounds,
我知道 这听起来很疯狂
it's--it's her way of apologizing.
但这就是她的道歉方式
And if she's willing
如果她愿意
to put whatever happened between them in the past...
把他们的过去抛诸脑后
I don't know. Maybe I should, too.
我不知道 也许我也应该这样
You know what? I'm gonna go down there and talk to her.
你知道吗 我要去那和她谈谈
You two have fun.
你们俩玩得开心
So I know you didn't just come by for tea.
我知道你过来 远非喝杯茶那么简单
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Saved by the bell.
电♥话♥救了你哦
Hello?
你好
She's right in here.
她就在这里
Darling?
亲爱的
Darling? Please?
亲爱的 过来好吗
Come with me to the hospital.
和我一起去医院吧
I'll just meet you there.
我在那里和你会合吧
No, no, please. Please stay with me.
不 不 请和我在一起
You're the only person I feel safe with.
你是唯一一个能让我有安全感的人
I-I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
I promise.
我保证
Dr. Glassman will meet us at the hospital.
格拉斯曼医生会和我们在医院里见面
Dr Glassman's coming here?
格拉斯曼医生要来这里
Oh, no, dear.
不 亲爱的
There's a helicopter waiting for us at the East Hampton airport
有一架直升飞机在东汉普顿机场等着我们
to take us into the city.
带我们去城里
The rest of the family will be at the hospital within the hour.
其他家庭成员会在一小时内在医院集♥合♥
Clair's a dictator,
克莱尔是个独♥裁♥者
and you don't even have a doorman.
有她在 你都别想有门童
For her, Brooklyn is just a place
对于她来说 布鲁克林只是一个
for her limo driver to pass through
去往肯尼迪机场的路上
on her way to J.F.K.
她的豪车会经过的地方
Why do you care what she thinks?
你为什么在乎她的想法
You don't have to stay, really.
你没必要留下来 真的
Nonsense. We're friends, and friends support each other.
胡说 我们是朋友 朋友彼此支持
Friends aren't afraid to be with each other
朋友不害怕彼此在一起
or feel awkward together.
在一起也不会感觉尴尬
Do you want me to hold your hand for support?
你想我拉着你的手表示支持吗
No.
不用了
All right, everybody, let's take five.
好了 伙计们 我们休息5分钟
Do you, uh, do you need me right now? Please need me.
你有话跟我说吗 拜托让我帮忙吧
Yeah.
是的
So in the scene where Clair kisses Dylan,
克莱尔吻狄伦那场戏
is that, like, a passionate kiss or is it just a sweet one?
是热吻还是轻吻
I've got this one, Humphrey.
我来解释 汉弗瑞
First off, if you had done your homework,
首先 如果你做好了功课
you would know the answer.
你就会知道答案
I mean, even Gossip Girl knows that.
就连八卦天后都知道
Who's Gossip Girl?
八卦天后是谁
I thought this theater company was professional.
我还以为这是家专业的戏剧公♥司♥呢
Have you never heard of research?
你从没听说过调查吗
Log on and learn everything
快上网去大补习吧
you need to know about me, stat.
所有关于我的一切 马上去
But you can skip my entire freshman year of college.
但是你可以跳过 我大一整年
Secondly, Clair would never kiss Dylan passionately ever.
第二 克莱尔从来不会热吻狄伦
If she had to kiss him at all, it would be perfunctory,
即使她吻他 也是敷衍了事
like shaking someone's hand or petting a dog.
就像和某人握手 或爱抚一条狗
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
It's because you're listening
那是因为你正在听
to the ramblings of a deranged person.
一个精神错乱的人漫无边际的讲话
Blair, go home.
布莱尔 回家去
Are you intentionally being obtuse?
你是故意反应迟钝吗
I mean, a Clair-Dylan kiss would mean nothing.
克莱尔和狄伦之吻没有意义
Do you mind if I show her? Actually, I do.
你介意我示范给她看吗 事实上 我介意
It should look like this.
就像这样
Hey, is everything okay?
你还好吗
Humphrey, you weren't supposed to kiss back. You ruined it.
汉弗瑞 你不应该回吻 你把演示搞错了
Yeah, you're right. This is my fault.
没错 你说的对 我错了
Hey, you guys know what happened to Serena?
你们知道 瑟琳娜怎么了吗
She just walked out of here all upset.
她刚才走开了 一脸伤心
Oh, god.
天哪
She saw us kissing again.
她又看见我们接吻了
Serena, wait!
瑟琳娜 等等
Look, it wasn't what it looked like.
听着 不是你看到的那样
Please, just stop.
拜托了 别再说了
Just even if it hurts me,
即便真♥相♥很伤人
be real with me for a second
但我还是希望你能坦诚
and tell me the truth,
并告诉我真♥相♥
that you--that you like Dan.
你就是喜欢丹对吧
I...
我
I don't. I'm...
我不是 我
I'm married and...
我结婚了 而且
I promised Chuck I'd wait for him.
我答应恰克要等他
And then there's the clause in the prenup.
而且还有那些婚前协议的条款
Oh, come on. We both know if you have feelings for someone,
拜托 我们都知道如果你对某人有感觉
nothing else in the world matters.
别的事都无关紧要了
That's not true. We're not servants to our emotions.
这不是真的 我们不是情感的奴仆
We can control them, suppress them,
我们能控制它们 压抑它们
stomp them out like bugs.
像踩虫子一样把它们踩死
You know, I-I can't do this anymore.
你知道吗 我受不了了
I can't stand here and listen to you lie to me
我没法站在这里 听你对我说谎
and--and lie to yourself. I'm done.
听你对自己撒谎 我受够了
Looks like S. and B. can't find any refuge from the nasty cold.
看起来S和B未能化解这彻骨冰寒
Hey, mom, can I call you back, please?
妈 我能过会儿打给你吗
Oh, my god.
老天啊
You are trouble.
你真是个麻烦
I take that as a compliment.
我当这是表扬
Oh. Allow me.
我来拿
Oh, my god.
天啊
You made me miss four calls from Jonathan Karp.
你让我错过了乔纳森·卡尔帕的4个电♥话♥
I wonder what's going on.
到底有什么事呢
Yes, it's Alessandra for Jonathan.
我是亚历山德拉 找乔纳森
They must've really loved Dan's proposal
他们肯定很喜欢丹的初稿
to call back this quickly.
所以才那么快回电
Jonathan, hi.
乔纳森 你好
Yes.
是的
You read it?
你读过了吗
Didn't you love it? I mean, unexpected but it's...
你很喜欢吧 意料之外但真的
Plagiarized?
剽窃吗
That's impossible.
那不可能
You look like you have your hands full.
看来你现在很忙
I'll just leave you with this.
你忙吧 我走了
I'm sure there must be some explanation.
一定是事出有因啊
Humphrey!
汉弗瑞
Will you excuse us?
能让我们单独谈谈吗
No. No, no, p-please don't go.
不用 不 不用走
I'm in the middle of something here.
我现在有事
But Serena's mad at me because of the kiss,
但瑟琳娜因为那个吻 对我很生气
And I-I keep telling her it doesn't mean anything but--
我还一直跟她说 那不代表什么 但
That's enough, Blair. It's enough. Really.
够了 布莱尔 真的 够了
Y-you can go if you want.
你要是想走 就走吧
No, this is all great. I can use this.
没事 这很好 我表演可以用到
Or I can go.
我还是走吧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表