剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So... a lot can change in 12 months.
12个月有很多东西可以改变
Take the high road.
择条光明的道吧
Grab your coat. I'm kidnapping you
拿上你的外套 我要拐带你
and taking you to a bona fide Humphrey brunch.
请你去吃顿童叟无欺的汉弗瑞牌早午餐
Ah. Bien sur. Merci. Nous parlerons demain.
当然 谢谢 明天我们继续讨论
So for those of us who took Italian,
对于像我这种只学过意大利语的人
what was that all about?
你要不要解释下你在说什么
That was Cyrus and another attorney at his firm.
是赛瑞斯和他公♥司♥的一个律师
They think they may have found a loophole in my prenup.
他们认为我的婚前协议可能存在一个漏洞
Are you serious?
真的吗
Yes. Apparently, since we signed it in Monaco
对 显然 由于我们是在摩洛哥
but got married in the U.S.--
签的这份协议 却是在美国结的婚
You can contest it.
有可以辩驳的空间
Oh, we can try.
对 我们可以试试
Cyrus thinks the Grimaldis may have to grant me
赛瑞斯认为格里马尔迪家也许会给我
an amicable annulment,
一个友善的废除说明
meaning that they'd waive my dowry...
说明他们会放弃我的嫁妆
And you wouldn't have to wait the year for...
然后你不需要熬一年 为了
Anything.
任何东西
When will Cyrus know for sure?
赛瑞斯什么时候能确定
Well, he's supposed to talk
他一小时后会和
to the Grimaldis' royal attorney in an hour,
格里马尔迪的皇家律师交涉
So rain check on that waffle? I should wait here...
华夫饼改日吧 我要在这里等消息
Hopefully for the last time.
希望是最后一次
No.
不
Delete. Delete.
删掉 删掉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Trying to help.
试图帮忙
No, you're not.
不 你不在帮忙
If you were, you wouldn't let me slave in front of this computer
如果是 你不会任由我傻坐在电脑前
all day as "Gossip Girl".
做八卦天后的工作
Well, I thought you said knowing everyone's secrets
我记得你说过像八卦天后那样
as "Gossip Girl" was your dream come true.
知晓所有人的秘密一直是你的梦想
It was, until I realized how much work it is.
以前是 现在我知道工作量有多大了
I mean, look at me. I'm exhausted and aggravated.
你看看我 我现在精疲力尽暴躁易怒
I have no social life to speak of.
根本没有像样的社交生活
I feel like a stay-at-home mom.
感觉自己就像一个家庭主妇
Oh, honey, don't say that.
宝贝 别这么说
It's true. I mean, all my life I've been the one
真的 一直以来我都是人们八卦的对象
that they write stories about, and now I'm just
现在我变成了深居简出的无名小辈
another anonymous shut-in with an online shopping addiction.
成天痴迷于网上购物
Tell me, what can I do?
告诉我 我能做点什么
Well...
好吧
Since you asked,
既然你问到了
Georgina Sparks needs a recharge,
乔治娜·斯巴克斯需要重振旗鼓
so I've decided to take a mental health day,
所以我决定放一天有益精神的假
and I've found the perfect event to crash--
而且我已经找到了破坏的绝佳场合
Cece Rhodes' secret wake.
茜茜·罗兹的私人守丧会
What about "Gossip Girl"?
那"八卦天后"怎么办
The site can't go down all day.
网站不能歇一整天啊
It won't.
不会的
That's why I'm leaving you in charge.
所以我让你来负责
Don't worry. It's not rocket science.
别担心 不是什么高端科技
You just take the tips that people send in
你只需要查看大家发来的消息
and post them if they're worthy.
挑出有价值的发布到网站上
Are you sure this is such a good idea?
你确定这是个好主意吗
Aw, what's a Van Der Woodsen family event
如果我不到场搞点破坏
if I'm not there to ruin it?
还算得上是范德·伍德森的家庭大事吗
Besides, I already promised a new friend
而且 我都答应了一位新朋友
I'd be her plus one.
陪她一起出席
Thank you for coming with me.
谢谢你陪我一起去
I know I was invited, but, uh,
虽然我被邀请了 但是
I don't think I could face them all alone.
我觉得自己没办法单独面对她们
I understand. When everybody at a party hates you,
我明白 当你在派对上千夫所指时
who better to bring than someone they hate even more?
带个更招人厌的人出席再好不过了
What are you doing down here?
你在这里坐着干什么
I thought there was a family breakfast this morning.
我以为今天早上有家庭聚餐
Oh, there's a lot more than that going on upstairs.
楼上的事可比家庭聚餐麻烦得多
I just came down to warn my mom.
我下来给我妈提个醒
You'll see for yourself.
你自己上去看看吧
Is Blair's houseboy up there?
布莱尔的小仆人在上面吗
You mean Dan?
你指的是丹吗
Is that why you came by--
这是你过来的原因吗
to get intell on him and Blair, torture him a little?
监视他和布莱尔 折磨他一下
Maybe just a little.
也许有一点
Well, he's not here. At least, not yet.
他不在这 至少现在不在
But, here's some intel for you.
但是我可以告诉你点消息
Blair just texted me
布莱尔刚给我发短♥信♥
that Cyrus may have found a loophole in her prenup,
说塞勒斯可能在她的婚前协议里找到了漏洞
so she may be released sooner than any of us thought.
所以她可能很快就要解脱了
And right into Dan's waiting arms.
正好投入丹的怀抱
If you'll excuse me.
失陪
So what do you wanna do for breakfast?
早餐想去哪吃
Oh, I was thinking Untitled at the Whitney--
我本来想说去惠特尼无题餐厅
Danny Meyer's new place?
丹尼·梅耶[著名餐厅经理]新开的那家
Oh, you're trying to score a cool point, aren't you?
你心里有别的打算吧 对吗
And since we'll be on Madison anyway...
既然我们要去麦迪逊大街
Oh, here it comes.
来了
Well, we'll be walking right by Serena's mom's,
就正好要经过瑟琳娜家
which Serena will be at by herself, I might add.
而且只有瑟琳娜自己在家
Nate, what part of wanting nothing to do
内特 我说我不想和范德·伍德森家
with the Van Der Woodsens don't you understand?
有任何来往 你不明白吗
Look, I know how you feel about them,
听着 我知道你对她们的感觉
but not everything from the upper east side
但是并不是上东区的所有人
is automatically bad.
都心存恶意
Okay. Name one thing that isn't.
那好 举个例子
Me. Come on.
我 拜托
Serena's one of my best friends, okay?
瑟琳娜是我最好的朋友之一
You haven't even given her one shot. What's the harm?
你没给过她一次机会 反正又没什么坏处
All right, but if we stop by,
好吧 但是如果我们去找她
you have to promise me
你要答应我
that you're never gonna play me like this again, okay?
以后不可以再这样对我耍花样了
I promise.
我保证
Mom, you knew grandma always did like to do things her own way.
妈妈 你知道外婆总是特立独行的
I know. I'm just not entirely sure I'm in the mood
我知道 不过现在楼上
for the "Mayflower" mausoleum in mother's honor
显然是一片悼念母亲的愁云惨雾
that obviously awaits us upstairs.
我没有心情去面对那一切
Oh, my god.
天呐
It was all here when I got home.
我到家的时候就这样儿了
There's whiskey and stew...
有威士忌 还有炖菜
And Mother.
还有妈妈的棺材
And those are our mourners' chairs
那些是宾客的座位
where we will sit and mourn
我们要坐在那哀悼
because this is an Irish wake.
因为安排的是爱尔兰式的守丧
Looks like this wake might end up being the wake-up call
看起来这场守丧仪式最终会成为
you so desperately need.
你迫切需要的清醒剂
Copy...
复♥制♥
Paste...
粘贴
Post.
发布
Oh, no.
不 不
Oh, crap.
糟了
I just can't believe that this was Mother's idea.
我真不敢相信这是我妈的主意
And who are these people? I don't recognize a soul.
这些人是谁 我一个都不认识
Well, I guess Cece wanted us to celebrate her life
我想茜茜是想让我们庆祝她的一生
and not mourn her death, so she didn't invite
而不是哀悼她的去世 所以她没邀请
any of her stodgy socialites, just the...
那些庸俗的社会名流 只是
The help.
帮过她的人
That--that--that was her butcher from East Hampton,
那是她在东汉普顿的屠夫
and her driver.
她的司机
And the fireman that saved her life
还有她的蜡烛引发火灾那晚
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表