剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Trust me.
相信我
If we're gonna take down "Gossip girl," it's necessary.
想要搞垮《八卦天后》 这是必要的
Don't worry.
别担心
I won't lose Nate or Serena.
我不会失去内特或者瑟琳娜
Just give me a bit more time.
再给我一点儿时间
I've been thinking about you all week.
我这一整周都在想你
Why have you been avoiding me?
你为什么一直回避我
Look, I have a boyfriend. Okay?
听着 我是有男朋友的人 好吗
I don't believe you.
我不相信
Well, you have a girlfriend.
好吧 你是有女朋友的人
Yeah, who schedules time with me as if it were a board meeting.
那个安排和我约会 跟安排董事会一样的人
And who's my boss.
那个人可是我老板
Well, maybe I want something more.
也许我想要的不止这些呢
If you want more, ask for it.
想要更多 自己去要吧
Charlie!
查莉
My office.
来我办公室
And do us both a favor and ask her, not me.
为了我们两个好 去找她要更多 别找我
Well, there must be some mistake.
肯定是哪里出了错
We just spoke to him from Vermont.
他刚从佛蒙特州和我们通过话
Yeah, of course. We'll let you know if we hear anything.
好的 有什么消息我们会告诉你的
What's going on? Is Dan okay?
怎么了 丹还好吗
I'm not sure.
我也不知道
That was his agent, Alessandra. She says he missed
是他经纪人亚历山德拉打来的
his book signing in Boston yesterday,
说他昨天没有去波士顿的签售会
and he didn't check in to Burlington either.
而且他也不在伯灵顿
Can't find him anywhere.
他们在哪儿都找不到他
Isn't this nice?
这样不是很好吗
We're communing with nature, finding our inner peace,
与大自然亲密接触 找寻内心的平静
and I'll still make my afternoon prenatal massage.
我下午还可以去做产前按♥摩♥
Slow news cycle?
别急着发新闻好吗
Thank you, Arthur.
谢谢你 亚瑟
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛
Our treaty of 2010 clearly states
我们2010年的协定清楚写明了
the duck pond is my domain.
鸭子池是我的势力范围
Don't try to fool me with your puppy dog eyes.
别企图用你那副小狗眼来糊弄我
I apologize for the intrusion,
很抱歉闯入了你的地盘
but your limp-winged friend here waddled into the dog park
但是那只折翼的鸭 蹒跚着闯进了狗公园
and was about to become a labrador's lunch.
差点就要成为一只拉布拉多犬的盘中餐
And out of the goodness of your heart,
所以出于好心
you came to his rescue.
你就来救它了
I like duck L'orange as much as the next person,
虽然我跟别人一样都爱吃鲜橙烩鸭
but it seemed cruel to let the poor creature suffer.
但是眼睁睁看着那小东西受折磨 这就太残忍♥了
Mm, especially in front of a photographer.
对啊 特别是当着摄影师的面
What a lucky duck.
好幸运的一只鸭啊
I've imposed on your domain long enough already.
我已经在你的地盘待得够久了
If you'll excuse me, Monkey needs his constitutional.
如果你不介意的话 小猴子要去散步了
How much more do you need to see?
你到底还要看多少东西
Of duck pond?
看鸭子池吗
It not really my thing to begin with.
我可没要来这里
Of Chuck trying to manipulate me
看着恰克用尽方法
into believing he's become a good person.
让我相信 他变成好人了
He knows perfectly well I chose Louis.
他很清楚 我选择了路易
He endorsed my decision.
他也认同我的选择
But now for reason,
但是现在不知道为什么
he's trying to make me second-guess myself.
他企图让我怀疑自己的决定
I can't allow it.
我绝不允许这种事发生
This does not sound like week of serenity to me.
在我看来 这不像是平静的一周啊
He's forced my hand.
是他逼我的
I must expose Chuck as a fraud
我必须拆穿恰克的假面具
who's only pretending to evolve
证明他只是假装变好
so he can win me back
他只是想赶在路易回家之前
before Louis comes home.
让我重回他的怀抱
In drama,
在戏剧中
there are many ways to unmask a villain.
揭穿坏人假面具的方式有千千万
I need to start a war between Serena and Gossip Girl.
我要挑起 瑟琳娜与八卦天后之间的战争
Stay on her and let me know what happens.
跟着她 告诉我发生的每一件事
Of course.
好的
Regarding Nate,
至于内特
I thought I told you to keep your distance.
我想我告诫过你 跟他保持距离
You're not gonna want to hear this, but...
可能你不想听这个 但是
that... was all him.
那 都是他单方面的
Maybe you should loosen up a little,
或许你应该稍稍放松一点儿
not be on him all the time?
别整天盯着他
I think I'll pass on the unsolicited romantic advice,
我想我会考虑你主动提供的爱情小建议
Thank you.
谢谢
Just make sure Serena's all over "Gossip girl".
你只须确保《八卦天后》上布满瑟琳娜的新闻就好
Diana...
戴安娜
I would never do anything to jeopardize where I am right now.
我不会做任何威胁我现在处境的事
I finally have a life here.
我好不容易在这里有了自己的生活
I'm not gonna screw that up,
我可不想搞砸了
especially for a guy.
更别说为了个男人搞砸
Sometimes you know who the bad guy is from the start.
有些时候 你从一开始就知道谁是坏人
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm sorry. I think that was my fault.
没事 对不起 是我的错
No, not true. I was-- I was blinded by the maps.
不 不是 都怪我刚才只顾看地图了
Do you live in this building?
你住在这里吗
No, I work here. Can I help you find something?
不是 我在这里工作 我能帮上你吗
I'm looking for my ex-girlfriend, Ivy Dickens.
我在找我的前女友艾薇·迪肯斯
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我不认识
I think she...
我想她...
But most times,
但更多的时候
you find out they've been right in front of you
你会发现 他们就站在你面前
all along.
从未离开
Right. That's all for now.
目前就是这样
Let's reconvene after lunch. Thanks.
午饭后我们再开会 谢谢
You look like you wanna say something.
你的样子 像是有话要说
Look, I guess I'm just a little confused.
听着 我觉得有些困惑
About?
困惑什么
Us. I mean, Diana, what are we?
我们 戴安娜 我们是什么关系
What do you want us to be?
你想要我们是什么关系
I'm not sure anymore,
我也不清楚了
but I'm starting to think we won't be anything
但我在想 如果我们还是这样把工作和肉♥欲♥
if we keep mixing work and pleasure.
混为一谈的话 我们什么都做不成
Maybe I should start looking for another job.
或许我该去找另一份工作
I get it.
我懂了
Working together, going home together--
一起工作 一起下班回家
it's all too much.
在一起的时间太多了
Why don't we take a couple of days off?
不如我们分开几天好吗
I'm going to Paris tonight anyway.
反正我今晚就要去巴黎了
Maybe you should have some fun while I'm gone,
我不在的这几天 没了我时刻给你的高压
without the pressure of me on top of you all the time?
或许你可以给自己找点乐子
So to speak.
有什么就说
Is that your way of saying that we're not--
你是想说 我们俩不必...
we're not exclusive?
对彼此专一吗
If that works for you, it works for me.
如果你喜欢的话 我这儿不是问题
I just want you to be happy.
我只是希望你开心
You're my right-hand man.
你是我的得力助手
I can't afford to lose you.
我不能失去你
These not look like happy nursery decorations.
这些看起来可不像是快乐的育儿装饰品
I can't rest until I can prove chuck
除非我证明恰克还是那个邪恶的恰克
is still his satanic self.
否则我根本停不下来
What do you think would be more effective--
你觉得以下几点哪个更管用
having his shirts pressed with too much starch
让他的衣服过度上浆
or getting him served blended scotch
还是让帝国酒店的吧台
at the Empire bar?
给他一杯调和威士忌呢
What this test testing exactly?
你这么做到底是在测试什么
We'll be there, in clever disguises, of course,
我们就守在那儿 当然得乔装打扮一番
to see him eviscerate the dry cleaner
看看他是如何整死他的干洗工
or fire the bartender, thus proving
或是炒了他的调酒师 这样就能证明
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表