剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
when you're around Charlie Trout.
就会变成这个样子
I don't know who I am without him, Sabrina.
没有他 我都不知道自己是谁 塞布丽娜
You guys are doing a really good job here,
你们改编的很棒呢
making fun of this.
把这作为笑点
Look, I-I get it. I do.
我明白 真的
You're afraid of what people might think
你害怕自己改变主意的话
if you change your mind,
别人会议论纷纷
but you can't care about them.
但你不能只在意别人的眼光
You never used to.
你从不这样的
You're Clair Carlyle.
你是克莱尔·卡莱尔
You're in control of your own destiny,
你不仅掌握着自己的命运
and most of Manhattan's.
而且掌握着曼哈顿大多数人的命运
How did you get so smart?
你怎么变得这么聪明
Can't take the credit.
功劳不在我
It's Dylan.
是狄伦
Dylan?
狄伦
We might be best friends,
我们是最好的朋友不假
but Dylan and you have something that even you and I don't have.
但你和狄伦之间的情谊 甚至超过我俩
Remember when you won that essay competition,
还记得那次你在作文比赛中获奖
and your mother was too busy
你母亲太忙
to even show up to watch you get your award?
给你颁奖时都没到场
Who came, even though you treated him so terribly?
是谁赶过去的 虽然你对他不怎么样
Dan came to that?
是丹去的吗
See, Dylan's always here for you,
明白了吧 狄伦一直在你身边
even when you don't even know it.
虽然你从未发现
No matter how you treat him,
不管你如何对他
he cares about you,
他都那么在乎你
Not in spite of who you are,
即使你有种种缺点
but because of it.
他也欣然接受
Dan loves me for me.
丹爱的是我这个人
Yes, Dylan does.
没错 狄伦很爱你
Oh, my Gosh.
天呐
I-I've gotta go right now.
我得走了
You know what? That's-- that's not your line.
这可不是你的台词
No, me. I, Blair, have to go.
确实不是 但布莱尔 得走了
Any updates?
有进展吗
Ah. God. Well, they're prepping her for surgery.
老天 他们在准备给她做手术
Apparently, her cancer, which we didn't know had returned,
她的癌症复发 我们却一无所知
was responding well to chemo,
虽然化疗效果一直不错
but then this--is just such a nightmare.
但现在 真是太糟糕了
Mom?
妈
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
I'm sorry. Who are you looking for?
抱歉 你找谁
Wait. Lola? You know her?
等等 洛拉 你怎么认识她
Mom, what's going on?
妈 怎么回事
Carol, what is this girl talking about?
卡萝 她什么意思
Do you know her?
你认识她吗
Yes. Yes.
对 没错
She's, uh...
她是
my daughter.
我女儿
What?
什么
Well, then who are you?
那你是谁
Uh-oh, Ivy. Do you feel the chill permeating the air?
艾薇 感觉到脊背发凉了吗
That's the upper east side turning their backs on you
那是上东区冷眼相待
and tossing you out into the cold.
弃你于不顾的结果哦
Carol, I don't understand.
卡萝 我不明白
Why did you introduce this girl as your daughter?
你为啥说她是你女儿
Who is she?
她到底是谁
Ivy Dickens.
艾薇·狄更斯
Yeah. We--we know that story.
我们听说过这故事
Oh, my God. So Max was telling the truth.
天呐 马♥克♥思♥说的是实话
Ivy, don't say a word.
艾薇 闭嘴
Your mom hired me to be you.
你妈雇我当她的女儿
Why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
To protect you.
为了保护你
I was supposed to gain access to your trust fund
我的任务是帮你母亲拿到信托基金
for your mother, which I did,
我做到了
and then I went back to my own life,
然后我又回到了自己的生活圈
then I ran into you in L.A...
却在洛杉矶遇到了你
Oh, so then you came back to New York with me.
然后又和我一起来了纽约
Yeah.
对
So when my private investigator found Lola,
这么说 我的私♥人♥侦♥探♥找到的洛拉
it was the real Charlotte Rhodes.
才是真正的夏洛特·罗兹
So you did all of this for money?
你做的一切都是为了钱吗
You hid an entire family from me for money?
你为了钱居然隐瞒了整个家族的事
You don't know these people,
你不了解她们
what they're capable of.
不知道她们的所作所为
I-I spent my entire life running from them for you.
我一直为了你而摆脱他们
Yes, running from people who would take in your fake daughter
对 远离把你的假女儿视如己出的人
as our own. We must be monsters.
我们是有多恶毒
Lily, Rufus, and Serena, I understand that you're mad.
莉莉 鲁弗斯 瑟琳娜 我知道你们很生气
Look, I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
Charlie... don't.
查莉 别走
Why would you do this to me?
你为什么这么对我
I don't know what you're talking about.
不明白你在说啥
You switched the proposal.
你把我的新书计划掉包了
When I saw the shahtoosh scarf on Alessandra, I knew.
一看到亚历山德拉的羊绒围巾 我就明白了
I thought that was a nice touch.
我还以为天衣无缝呢
I'm impressed you know the value of quality.
你这么识货 倒是让我刮目相看
You've learned so much from me in such a short period of time.
为师发现你真是进展神速啊
Mm, you wanted me to know it was you.
要想人不知 除非己莫为
You can't prove anything.
你没有任何证据
I can't, but when Jonathan Karp sees my real proposal...
确实 但乔纳森·卡尔帕看了真正的新书计划后
Would that be before or after "Page six"
《第六页》会曝光丹·汉弗瑞抄袭一事
exposes Dan Humphrey for the plagiarist he is?
不管他早看还是晚看 结果都一样
Whether it's true or not, you will be tainted,
真也好 假也罢 你的名声已经坏了
and your publisher will drop you for good.
出版社再也不会与你合作
You see, you can't win against me, Humphrey.
看到没 你赢不了我 汉弗瑞
You can't even compete.
你根本没法和我比
So this is about Blair.
那么确实事关布莱尔
Well, then I guess I'm not competing.
这样的话我就不用比了
I must be winning.
我一定会赢
You wouldn't be trying this hard
如果她真的看不上我
if I didn't have a real shot with her.
你也不必如此大费周章了
And up until this moment, I wasn't sure if I did.
在这之前 我一直不确定这一点
So thank you.
所以谢谢你
Now, uh, if you'll excuse me,
抱歉
I, uh, I have better things to do.
我还有事
Why did you come back to New York with me?
你为什么和我一起回纽约啊
You didn't have to.
你可以不回来的
And as I remember it, you didn't even want to.
如果我没记错 你一点也不想回来
I never really had a family.
我一直都没有家
You were so good to me,
你对我这么好
like a big sister I never had.
像亲姐姐一样 我没有姐姐
I really care about you guys.
所以我真的很在乎你们
Oh, you care about us or the money?
你在乎我们 还是在乎钱
I suppose it was your idea
外婆和我们隐瞒病情
to keep my grandma's relapse a secret
也是你的主意吧
so you could be the only one there for her
这样你就可以自己陪着她
when no one else was.
把我们蒙在鼓里
Look, I begged her to call you.
我求过她 让她打电♥话♥告诉你们
She just didn't wanna worry you guys.
她只是不想让你们担心
You know what? This is a family matter, okay?
你知道吗 这是家事
So you need to leave now.
请你现在走人吧
NO, I promised Cece that I would stay with her.
不 我答应茜茜要陪着她
I'm not leaving.
我不能走
You're nothing to her-- a stranger, a nobody,
你对她来说什么也不是 只是个陌生人
so get outta here before I call the cops.
现在赶快走 不然我就报♥警♥了
Charlie!
查莉
I go by "Lola" Now.
我现在叫劳拉
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表