剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
that he's only pretending to be magnanimous when he knows
他只有在我面前 或是在媒体面前
that I'll be there or will see it in the press.
才表现得如此宽宏大量
You sure you not just do this
你确定你这么做不是因为
because you and Prince Louis not in a good place right now?
你和路易王子相处不太顺利吗
I admit our relationship has seen stronger days.
我承认我们的关系进入平缓期
And, yes, while it's true that I was upset with Louis
的确 路易一念之差有失道德准则
and his momentary lapse of morality,
也确实让我很生气
he only did what he did out of love,
但他那么做都是出于对我的爱
and I forgave him.
我已经原谅他了
But I simply cannot have Chuck chucking with my head.
但是我受不了恰克总在我的脑子里出现
So I have to prove this to him and myself.
所以我要揭穿他以证实我的想法
So what do you think, starch or scotch?
所以你觉得呢 上浆还是威士忌
I'm sorry that security guard was no help.
我很抱歉那个保安没能帮上忙
That's okay. I didn't come to New York to find Ivy anyway.
没关系 反正我来纽约也不是为了找艾薇
Really? I had this whole soul mates reuniting story
真的吗 我脑子里早就浮现出了
worked up in my head.
两位灵魂伴侣重逢的温馨画面
Not quite.
不是你想的那样
Just have some of her stuff to give back to her.
只是有几样她的东西得还给她
Actually, uh, I'm in town for a job interview
事实上 我进城是为了参加一个面试
I have in two hours.
就在两个小时后
You know, DB bistro is looking for a new line cook.
DB法式餐厅在招新厨师
Wow. Well, you must be a really talented chef
你肯定是个厨艺精湛的厨师
to even get an interview there.
能得到这个面试机会
It's a huge deal.
那已经相当厉害了
If I can find my way there.
前提是我能找得到去那里的路
Well, why don't I show you?
不如我带你去吧
You--you don't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
Well, I've actually been suffering from Writer's block lately,
老实说我最近处于创作的瓶颈
so a walk might do just the trick.
走一走可能会有帮助
You up for some company...
如果你需要陪同...
Max.
我叫马克斯
Cool. Serena, by the way. I just have to take this.
我是瑟琳娜 我先接个电♥话♥
One second. Hey.
一会儿就好 喂
Please tell me the reason you're still not at work
请告诉我你之所以还没来上班
is because you met a cute guy in a business suit.
是因为你遇到了一个穿着西装的帅哥
Well, no suit, but definitely cute.
没穿西装 不过确实挺可爱的
Sounds perfect.
听起来不错啊
I'm about to walk him to his interview now.
我打算带他去他面试的地方
No! Forget that. You need to take him to lunch--
千万别这么做 你得带他去吃顿午餐
someplace fabulous
去些高档的地方
where you can be seen by people that read "Gossip girl."
这样你才能被《八卦天后》的粉丝们看到
like, um, that place you took me--BG.
像是你上次带我去的那个BG饭店
I don't know. I just don't want to make him late, though.
我也不知道 我只是不想耽误他的面试
I expect to read all about you.
我期待读到你的消息哦
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
Who's the guy?
那男生是谁
Some nobody she found on the street.
她在街上碰到的陌生人
Gossip girl will love it, trust me.
《八卦天后》会喜欢的 相信我
Now you're off to Bergdorf's to get that picture.
你现在就去伯格多夫饭店把照片给拍下来
Make your e-mail to Gossip Girl as depressing as you can.
发给八卦天后时 描述得越让人不爽越好
Maybe she'll post it verbatim.
或许她会一字不差地贴出来
Hey, Charlie.
你好啊 查莉
I can't talk now.
我没空跟你说话
It'll only take a second.
给我一分钟就行
Unless you wanna get me fired,
你别再在办公室里跟我说话了
you need to stop talking to me here.
除非你想看我被炒了鱿鱼
I just wanted to make sure he didn't check out. Thank you.
我只是想确认一下他还没退房♥ 谢谢
Well, the hotel in Boston says he's still checked in.
波士顿的酒店说他还没退房♥
Well, maybe he just fell asleep.
或许他只是睡过头了呢
Remember when you used to tour?
还记得你巡回演出的那段时间吗
We didn't know if we were in Norway or Denmark,
我们都搞不清楚人是在挪威还是丹麦
Never mind what time the show started.
也搞不清演出什么时候开始
Sure, but we always managed to get make the stage.
的确 但我们的演出从未出现差错
And I know Dan.
我了解丹
It's not like him to skip out on an obligation.
逃避责任 这一点都不像他
And I know you.
我也了解你
What time would you like to leave for Boston?
你什么时候想启程去波士顿
The Morris Minor is in the parking lot in Brooklyn.
我的莫里斯小轿车还停在布鲁克林
It'd be faster to drive.
开车过去会快些
Why are you still following me, Nate?
你怎么还跟着我 内特
You said you didn't wanna talk at the office.
是你说的 不能在办公室里跟你说话
Hey, come on. You're a Rhodes.
拜托 你可是罗兹家的人
If you had a boyfriend,
如果你有男朋友
the whole upper east side would know about it.
那整个上东区早就该传遍了
And what about Diana, who you might not think you're dating
那戴安娜呢 你认为你俩不是认真的
but who thinks she's dating you?
可如果她不这么想呢
I'm not so sure that's true anymore.
这一点我也说不准了
That's where we're going?
这就是我们要去的地方吗
So when girls like you say "lunch,"
所以你这样的女生所谓的"午餐"
they really mean clothes?
其实指的是衣服吗
There's a restaurant inside.
这里面有家餐厅
Are you sure we have enough time for this
你确定在面试之前 我们有足够的时间
before the interview?
在这里吃顿饭吗
I am relying on you to be my official guide
我信任你 才让你当我的专职导游
to getting around Manhattan.
带我在曼哈顿逛逛的
You know what? I, um...
你知道吗 我...
I probably did miscalculate time.
我确实估错了时间
You should go.
你该去面试了
Go to 6th avenue and make a left. It's on 44th.
在第六大道左转 在44街上
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, and you should try to work apricots in somehow.
你应该试着用些杏仁做烹饪
Boulud is obsessed with them.
布鲁爱死它们了
Wait. Where are you going?
等会儿 你去哪儿啊
Will you just admit that you're not dating anyone
你为什么不承认你没有男朋友
and that you like me?
而且你是喜欢我的
Just a little bit,
哪怕只有一点点喜欢
and we can see what happens?
我们可以看看能有什么进展
I mean, I'm a pretty good judge on things like this,
我对这种事可是十分在行的
And, you know, when you kissed me last week,
你知道的 上周你亲我的时候
there was a lot of chemistry between us, and I know--
我俩之间发生了许多化学反应 我...
I mean, that's what I was talking about.
我刚刚说的就是这个感觉
Uh-oh, Charlie.
查莉
Looks like you've stayed in character all too well.
看来你入戏太深了哦
Too bad there's always an understudy
可惜的是 总是有替补演员
waiting in the wings for you to slip and fall.
躲在后台等着看你摔个四脚朝天呢
"Nate Archibald's cougar and her cub in pride war"
"美洲狮与小幼崽之间的荣耀之战"
Are you purposely trying to make a fool of me?
你是故意想让我丢人吗
I told you it was an emergency.
我跟你说了 事出紧急
To hide from Max, your mysteriously reappeared ex?
为了躲避马克斯 你神秘现身的前男友吗
I do think it seems a tad convenient
我着实认为在那种情况下
that the only way to do that was to snog Nate.
你要做的可不是和内特接吻
Look, I don't know why Max is here,
听我说 我不知道马克斯怎么会在这儿
But if he finds me, I could lose everything.
一旦让他发现了我 我就什么都没了
Fine. I'll take over that side of things
好吧 我来帮你处理这事
and get your ex out of our hair.
让你的前任消失在我们的视线里
You focus on proving to Nate that you do not
你继续向内特证明
nor will you ever have any romantic interest in him.
你不会对他心生爱意的
Understood?
明白了吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Just let me know what you want me to do.
你让我做什么我都会去做的
Oh, it's very simple.
是吗 那很简单
You're gonna ask Nate out on a date.
去和内特约一次会
They're voting on "Gossip girl"
他们在《八卦天后》上投票
and in a surprisingly positive turn for the 21st century,
本来大家以为二十一世纪到了
the cougar is winning,
形势也变了 师奶才是王道
but it appears you chose the cub.
但你最终还是选择了妹子
I didn't choose anything.
我谁都没选
Diana tells me she wants to take some time off,
戴安娜说她想休息一段时间
then Charlie just kissed me and ran.
然后查莉亲了我就跑
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表