剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Yeah. We--we are decoys,
对 我们只是冒牌货
a-a distraction so that the real royal couple doesn't get mobbed
主要是为了防止真正的王室夫妇
by tabloid-obsessed losers like yourself.
被那些沉迷小道消息的民众围追堵截
No offense.
无意冒犯
Now that I get a better look,
仔细看了看
you're not nearly as pretty as Blair Waldorf.
你比布莱尔·霍道夫差远了
And he's terrible.
他简直糟透了
You think I'd be insulted by someone with a Samsonite?
我刚是被一个背着新秀丽包的人侮辱了吗
Look, I just need to change,
听着 我现在得换身衣服
so lend me your credit card
把你的信♥用♥卡♥借我
so I can go shopping while you get my ticket.
你去买♥♥机票 我去买♥♥套衣服
They do give credit to people from Brooklyn, right?
银行也给布鲁克林人信用额度的吧
Oh, hey, Serena, what's up?
瑟琳娜 有什么事吗
Hey, sorry I disappeared from the reception.
真是抱歉我刚才离开了
I spilled red wine all over my dress,
我不小心把红酒洒到了裙子上
if you can believe it.
简直难以置信
And I went home to change, and with traffic,
回家换衣服 途中又遇上堵车
it's just taking longer than I expected.
所以才花了这么久
Yeah, no worries.
不用担心
I mean, I-I didn't even realize you'd left.
我甚至没发现你离开了
Oh. Um... well, do you know where Blair is?
你知道布莱尔上哪儿去了吗
I need to talk to her, but I have her phone,
我得跟她谈谈 可她的手♥机♥在我这里
and I'm sure she's around there somewhere, right?
她应该就在附近吧
Blair? Um... you know what? You just missed her.
你找布莱尔吗 你晚了一步
She--she left-- she left with Louis.
她刚刚跟路易一起走了
Oh. They left together?
他们一起走的吗
Yeah. I mean, isn't that what they do at weddings?
是呀 婚礼上不是这样的吗
Anyway, they're gone. You know, they're gone.
反正他们已经走了
They're, uh, probably on their honeymoon now.
他们大概是出发度蜜月去了
You really should come back, 'cause it's--
你快点回来吧 因为
It's kinda... done here.
这里也差不多结束了
You sound weird.
你听起来怪怪的
No, I don't.
没有啊
Uh, is this--is this about what I said to you earlier?
是因为我之前跟你说的那些话吗
No, no, no, not at all. It's--
没有 绝对不是 只是
I mean, I'm just--I'm tired from all the dancing.
跳舞跳得有点累了
I should have given it a rest
继《冷酷无情玛汀娜》之后
after "Funky cold Medina."
我该休息一下的
Look, I know that I said you don't have to say anything,
听着 虽然我说过你什么都不需要说
But... don't you have anything to say?
不过 你真的没什么要说的吗
I do. I do, but I just--
有啊 不过我现在
I... gotta go to the bathroom.
我得先去下洗手间
I mean, I'm walking in the men's room right now.
我刚走进男厕所
Can I just--I'm gonna call you later, all right?
我能不能等会儿打给你 好吗
Dan says Blair left with Louis.
丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了
Maybe we're overreacting.
可能是我们反应过激了吧
You're not. Dan's lying.
你们美誉 是丹在说谎
He's gotten pretty good at it, too.
他说谎也有一手
Seriously?
真的假的
You think you stand out less in that?
你觉得这身衣服不显眼吗
Anything "I heart New York" is the perfect camouflage.
"我爱纽约"系列上衣绝对是完美的伪装
A true New Yorker wouldn't be caught dead in it.
地道的纽约人打死也不会穿这个
She wouldn't give me your ticket without you here,
她说机票需要本人去领♥取♥
but I got you a seat on the next flight.
好歹我帮你买♥♥到了下一趟航♥班♥的票
It's like 36E or something like that.
座位好像是36E
Coach?
经济舱吗
Yeah, which is also the perfect camouflage.
没错 经济舱是另一种完美的伪装
It cost me a fortune since it's so last minute.
因为是临时买♥♥票 花了我好大一笔钱
You're welcome.
不用太感激我
Okay, then I just need your passport
好的 请出示您的护照
So we can issue the ticket.
以便我们打印您的机票
Oh, my god. Her passport.
天呐 护照
Once again, Humphrey, I am one step ahead of you.
不是第一次了 汉弗瑞 我未雨绸缪
Now... I know it's unorthodox,
我知道这种情况没有先例
but this is an emergency, and I don't have my passport.
但现在情况紧急 而我没有带护照
So I'm hoping that you will allow me
我希望你可以允许我
to prove identity with this.
以此作为身份证明
Don't believe her!
别相信她
She's a decoy. She told me so herself.
她是假的 她自己告诉我的
And check out how bad the prince is.
你自己看看这个王子演的有多糟糕
Okay, once was enough.
够了 一次就够了
Look, I am Blair Waldorf. See?
仔细看看 我就是布莱尔·霍道夫 没错吧
Okay, this is probably not the best way to go unnoticed.
算了 这样必然会引起大家的注意
Great. Now I need a passport to prove I'm me?
好极了 现在我需要护照才能证明身份吗
If that stupid video had never come out,
如果不是那段愚蠢的视频
none of this would have happened!
这些事根本就不会发生
I'll get Dorota to bring it to me.
我让多洛塔帮我把护照送来
Give me your phone.
把手♥机♥给我
There's no way I'm believing Georgina over Dan,
我没理由不相信丹 反倒相信乔治娜
and Dan said that Blair left with Louis.
丹说布莱尔跟路易一起走了
Why do you automatically assume that I'm the one lying?
为什么你先入为主地认定就是我在说谎
If your opinion actually mattered to me,
如果我在意你的看法的话
I'd be insulted.
我会觉得遭到了侮辱
Why are you still here?
你怎么还没走
Don't you have a hole to crawl back into?
你没地方可以呆了吗
I want to help. Let's think of the possibilities.
我也想帮忙 我们来列举一下可能性吧
Ideas? Anyone?
你们有主意吗
Who are you calling?
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Security.
保安
You overstayed your welcome when you showed up.
你高估我们对你的欢迎程度了
Hey, it's me. Can you send someone up to the penthouse?
是我 你能派几个保安上来吗
Yeah, I have a situation.
没错 这里出了一点小状况
No need for security. The jig is up.
不必呼叫保安了 一切都结束了
Ah, you caught me. I have been lying.
被你发现了 我是说了谎
Um, I don't know what to say.
我也不知道该说什么了
I'm bored, and my dvr is empty.
我太空虚了 我的录影机都空了
Listen, I can normally keep this up for hours,
听着 我可以保持这个状态几个小时
but I have a kid now, and his mommy and me group
不过我现在有孩子了 而且跟他玩
is way more fun to mess with than you guys. Bye.
比跟你们耍把戏要有趣的多 拜拜
Wow, seriously? What is her problem?
她是认真的吗 她到底是有什么问题
Hey, I'm-- I'm sorry Blair wasn't here.
布莱尔不在这里 我也感到很抱歉
I know you were hoping she would run to you.
我知道你希望她有事第一个想到来找你
I should've known it wasn't her.
我应该知道那不是她
I need to make peace with the fact that it's over.
我需要接受事实 一切都过去了
Whoever released that video
不管是谁泄露的那段视频
killed whatever chance I had with her.
抹杀了我与她在一起的所有机会
Your phone's ringing.
你的电♥话♥响了
No, no, it's Blair's.
不是我的 是布莱尔的
It's a text from Louis.
是路易的短♥信♥
That's weird if they're together.
如果他们确实在一起 这也太奇怪了
"Where the hell are you? Get back here this instant."
"你到底跑哪儿去了 给我马上回来"
Thank you so much for continuing the night with me.
今晚多谢有你陪伴
I have so much adrenaline,
我现在太兴奋了
I can't possibly sleep.
估计要失眠了
It's too bad that the men in our lives are such bores.
我们生命中的男人也太乏味了
Hey, I'm still here.
拜托 我还在这呢
And I'm fairly certain that Lily and I weren't boring when
但是我很确定 莉莉和我并不觉得乏味
we closed out the dance floor to "Moves like jagger"
当音乐结束 我们从舞池走出来的时候
Oh, let me tell you, even Jagger couldn't move like Jagger
我告诉你 穿着这双高跟鞋
in these heels.
谁都无法摆动自如
I hope you don't mind if I go change into some flats.
请容许我回房♥换双平底鞋
Oh, go right ahead.
去吧
Shall I open a bottle?
我可以开瓶酒吗
What a wonderful reception.
多么美妙的晚会
Yes.
没错
I only wish that Blair and Louis had not snuck out
如果布莱尔和路易没有一声不吭
without saying good-bye.
悄悄溜出去就好了
I know.
我懂
Perhaps they were overwhelmed with well-wishers.
也许他们只是被这么多的支持者吓到了
I have an idea.
我有个想法
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表