剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Upstairs, not seeing visitors.
楼上 没有访客
I understand, but I told you not to worry about Nate and Lola.
我知道 但我说过了 不必担心内特和洛拉
I can handle them.
我能解决他们
The important thing is that everything else run smoothly.
重要的是其他事都顺利
I'm gonna call you back.
我等会给你打回去
Get me head of security.
给我叫安保主管
Well, the dumbwaiter has potential,
升降梯可以列入备选
but it might be too cramped.
但是可能有点窄了
One of us would have to stand.
我们得有个人站着
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Looking for gossip girl. It's a long story.
找"八卦天后" 说来话长了
Wait, did you find Jack?
等等 你们找到杰克了吗
Not yet.
还没
Okay, well, be careful because Diana's downstairs,
小心点 戴安娜在楼下
So if she sees you and Chuck...
如果她看到你和恰克...
I'll deal with Diana. And good luck.
我来对付戴安娜 祝你顺利
You two go on without me.
你俩继续
I'll make sure Diana doesn't find out you're here.
我会确保戴安娜不知道你在这里
Out. Everyone out.
出去 所有人都出去
What? Wait.
什么 等等
someone tipped the cops off. They're on their way.
有人给警方报信 警♥察♥正在赶来
No. No.
不要 不要
Let's go! Party's over!
走吧 派对结束了
Police are on their way. Time to go.
警♥察♥要来了 该走了
Jack.
杰克
Hello, chuck.
你好 恰克
Hello, India.
你好 印蒂亚
Diana, are you...
戴安娜 你...
Oh, my god.
哦 天呐
No.
不
No, it can't be.
不 这不可能
Chuck, I'd love to chat,
恰克 我很愿意跟你聊天
But I'm late for something very important.
但我有很重要的事情 要迟到了
You're not going anywhere until I get some answers.
在没回答我问题前 你哪儿都别想去
Unfortunately, it's fairly time-sensitive,
遗憾的是 我时间紧迫
so if you could please get out of the way...
所以拜托你让路...
Diana Payne isn't my mother.
戴安娜·佩恩不是我妈妈
Sure she is.
她当然是
Admit it.
承认吧
You're the one who's been behind the lies all these years.
你就是这些年来所有谎言的幕后作俑者
Why do you have to be so melodramatic about everything?
你为何事事都要小题大做
Tell, the truth, Jack, for once in your life. It's time.
杰克 仅此一次 说实话吧
That's your arm around Elizabeth.
照片里是你抱着伊丽莎白
That photo's 20 years old. And it could be anyone.
照片都20年了 说不好谁是谁
It's your tattoo. Don't try and tell me otherwise.
这是你的纹身 别否认了
You were sleeping with Elizabeth, weren't you?
你跟伊丽莎白上过床 是吧
I've slept with so many Elizabeths over the years.
这么多年 我跟无数个伊丽莎白上过床
I mean, she could be one.
她可能是其中之一
Are you my father? Answer me.
你是我爸爸吗 回答我
You sure you really want to know?
你真想知道吗
You! Let's go.
你 跟我出去
Just a minute.
稍等
I said, let's go.
我说了 出去
Get him outta here.
把他弄出去
What just happened?
刚刚发生什么了
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
What you're really hiding here.
这栋房♥子里的秘密
Give us a moment.
让我们单独谈谈
Listen, Nate,
听着 内特
Whatever you and your sidekick may think you know--
无论你和你同伴觉得知道了什么...
Oh, give it up, Diana.
别狡辩了 戴安娜
India. Whatever your name is. It's over.
或印蒂亚 无论你叫什么 都结束了
And unless you want the whole world to know
如果你不想让整个世界知道
you run a high-class prostitution ring,
你经营着一家高级妓院
you're gonna walk away from "The Spectator" forever.
就请你永远离开《观察家》
You've disappeared before. It's time to do it again.
你曾消失过 可以再来一次
Ooh, I'm really scared,
人家好怕怕哦
especially as you don't have a shred of proof
特别是你们没有丝毫证据
that I run this joint.
证明这里是我在经营
Who says I'm not just another customer, like you?
谁说我不是同你一样的普通顾客
Would you care to look
你愿意看看
at a video of you checking out the girls?
你带姑娘出场的视频吗
I'm sure "The New York Times" would.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》肯定愿意
I could spitzer you so fast your head would spin.
我可以很快搞得你头晕目眩
I think I'll take my chances with the cops
等警♥察♥到了 我想我会
when they get here.
和他们好好聊聊
What cops?
什么警♥察♥
You don't really think they're coming here, do you?
你不是以为真有警♥察♥会来吧
I was the on who ordered everyone out.
是我下令让所有人出去的
Fine. We'll just have to get gossip girl to do it.
好吧 我们让"八卦天后"来做这件事
Hey, I got your text.
嘿 收到你信息了
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I have no idea. I've never been here before in my life.
不知道 我之前从没来过
It's Diana's office, and this is her club,
这是戴安娜的办公室 会所是她的
And we need gossip girl to break the story.
我们需要"八卦天后"爆料这事
I already knew. Don't worry. But I promise
我已经知道了 但别担心 我保证
I won't tell a soul if you help me out right now, please.
如果你帮我们 我会守口如瓶的 拜托
I don't have my laptop.
我没拿电脑
It's in my bag, which is in the dressing room.
电脑在我包里 包在化妆间里
But I can try to send a blast from my phone.
但我可以试试用手♥机♥发
Hmm, that's...
有点...
That's weird. It says I'm locked out.
有点奇怪 我被强行退出了
Mm. Let me try signing in again.
我重新登录试试
Well, while you wait,
你们继续等吧
I think I'll just go off and attend to business.
我该下楼照顾生意了
She seems to be having technical difficulties.
她好像遇到了技术问题
I don't know what's wrong,
我不知道怎么了
But I can get my computer right now.
但我可以马上去拿电脑
Whatever you saw,
无论你看到了什么
or you think you saw, you can't tell chuck.
以为自己看到了什么 都不能告诉恰克
Of course I'm going to tell him.
我当然要告诉他
He has a right to know.
他有权知道
And there's nothing you can do
你也没有办法
that will make me change my mind.
让我改变主意
This isn't about me.
这不是为了我自己
Do you realize how many people will get hurt if this gets out?
你知道这要是传出去 会牵连多少人吗
You need to go.
你该走了
You've already complicated things enough by being here.
你来这儿 已经把事情搞得够复杂了
This whole thing was supposed to go off without a hitch.
整件事本来应该已经结束了
You better hope it still does.
最好别再出什么岔子
My computer's gone.
我的电脑不见了
Gossip girl. She took it.
"八卦天后"拿走了
What? How do you know that?
什么 你怎么知道
Because we set you up.
因为这是我们安排的
After we got the address for tonight,
拿到今晚的活动地址后
I gave it to Gossip Girl.
我就发给了"八卦天后"
And I made sure you followed her cell phone all the way here.
我确保一路上你都能追踪到她的手♥机♥
You changed the password on her site,
你改了她网站的密♥码♥
so she needed the actual laptop.
所以她需要原来的那台电脑
I'm just sorry for Nate that she grabbed it
我只是为内特感到遗憾
before you could send that post about Diana.
在你发布戴安娜那条消息之前 她就拿走了
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
Do what to you, Serena?
对你怎样 瑟琳娜
Stop you from anonymously attacking innocent people
阻止你匿名攻击无辜的人
like me and your friends?
比如我和你的朋友
No, but that's not true.
不 不是这样的
The old gossip girl hurt people, but I'm different.
过去的八卦天后伤及无辜 但我不同
No, you're not, Serena.
不 你没有不同 瑟琳娜
Just look at what's happened to you.
看看你变成什么样了
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表